Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Roaches is back in the Sims 3!

2...Next

Comments

• GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited May 2013
    I like the bugs that the sims 3 has (the insects not the glitches). I just hope that sims can stomp on them or spray them, and that they don't over do it. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • CwayvaaCwayvaa Posts: 52 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Roaches in the TS2 were a bit annoying but honestly I loved when my sims would cry over killing them, it always made me laugh :lol:
  • indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Eeeewww. This is one thing I could have done without.
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if we will get the exterminator back as well.. I hope so!
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited May 2013
    amjoie wrote:
    I have it on good authority that roaches and sharks are not allowed in Paradise.

I think EA might be giving us the wrong billing .... ;)

:D When you say Paradise is it as in a Utopian Shangri-la? :D

Cause I can say with all authority that when you combine beaches,warm weather and places with palm trees not only do you find roaches but there are these huge monsters called Palmetto Bugs. The first time I saw one after I moved to the SE coast I wanted to go after it with a hammer!
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    lilsis3421 wrote:
    technically they've always been there because we can collect them throughout the world but we just haven't had the swarms of them like we did in TS2. i have to admit i did NOT miss the roach swarms!

This!

Roaches are already in the game.

When I moved into that little cabin under the bridge in Bridgeport I had the option to accept a challenge: the lot was infested with bugs including roaches.
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited May 2013
    As soon as I saw them I cringed. :x I don't wanna em. My sims were always sick because of those pesky things.