Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GC's CC-Free Sims *Closed*

Comments

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hugs to all!
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Greencats
    You create such gorgeous sims. :D The pictures of your sims is wonderful, I love how they convey their personalities. Rec'd of course. :D Folly

Thank you very much, folly!! This is a really lovely compliment. I'll be honest, sometimes the pictures come first and the traits come after, haha, but I do try to choose poses, lighting, etc. that show some personality and soul!

Rec'd Emillia and Fairy Mina! They are so sweet!

T

Thanks, Taryn!!

HARLEY2 wrote:
    hi Greencats, i had to cry when i read Mina fairies story, she is gorgeous and her eyes so beautifully portray her beauty, her loss and love.. rec'd and downloaded.. wonderful work on all of your sims, they are gorgeous.

Oh, thank you so much, Harley. I made her for a CAS contest, and she's the first fairy I've created. As soon as I started putting her in all that white, I knew this had to be a tragedy! Lol. What you say about her eyes is really wonderful to hear - I do always try to make them as expressive as I can.

Corwim wrote:
    GC, Mina is an ebsolute beauty and I looooooove the story you gave her! Also, awesome new avatar! 8) Rec'd!

Thanks very much, Corwim. Pleased you like the story - I don't usually write back stories for my sims (I'm totally in awe of how detailed yours are), so it was a bit of a challenge.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited May 2013
    GreenCats wrote:
    Corwim wrote:
    GC, Mina is an ebsolute beauty and I looooooove the story you gave her! Also, awesome new avatar! 8) Rec'd!

Thanks very much, Corwim. Pleased you like the story - I don't usually write back stories for my sims (I'm totally in awe of how detailed yours are), so it was a bit of a challenge.

Well, challenge met and exceeded then! :) That was a very beautiful and moving story you gave her, you should do it more! :thumbup: And thank you, I neeeed the story, otherwise I can't make a simmy matching it. :wink:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi GreenCats, Emilia and Mina are both gorgeous beauties! Both have been Rec'd. :D
    edited May 2013
    Corwim wrote:
    Well, challenge met and exceeded then! :) That was a very beautiful and moving story you gave her, you should do it more! :thumbup: And thank you, I neeeed the story, otherwise I can't make a simmy matching it. :wink:

Yay! I'm glad you approve.
    I mostly just use my sims for pictures to go in my homes, and I get a lot of my inspiration from fashion photography, so I usually start with a particular look in mind rather than a story.
    I do like to have back stories for my houses though, or at least to know when they were built and for what kind of family. I'm kind of hoping that someone will take over the House Hunters series for Seascape (or of course that she would come back to us - which would be wonderful for other reasons too!), because I really loved doing those.

Hi GreenCats, Emilia and Mina are both gorgeous beauties! Both have been Rec'd. :D

Thank you! xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited May 2013
    GreenCats wrote:
    Yay! I'm glad you approve.
    I mostly just use my sims for pictures to go in my homes, and I get a lot of my inspiration from fashion photography, so I usually start with a particular look in mind rather than a story.
    I do like to have back stories for my houses though, or at least to know when they were built and for what kind of family. I'm kind of hoping that someone will take over the House Hunters series for Seascape (or of course that she would come back to us - which would be wonderful for other reasons too!), because I really loved doing those.

Hm, never thought about the fashion photography approach for sims, that's interesting! Might give that a shot as well! Yes, I haven't been around much so I don't really know what happened, but it is very sad to see she's gone. :cry: I do hope she'll return once again!
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    edited May 2013
    Greencat - So Sorry I didn't see your comment back in March. lol I replied back! I love Jenny! you did a great job ;] I'm going to add her to my game! I think i haveabout all of your sims in my game now hahaha. Even the new ones What a beauty they are. Especially Mina
    oxv0Rm8.png
    edited May 2013
    Corwim wrote:
    Hm, never thought about the fashion photography approach for sims, that's interesting! Might give that a shot as well! Yes, I haven't been around much so I don't really know what happened, but it is very sad to see she's gone. :cry: I do hope she'll return once again!

I think only a few close friends of hers actually know what went on. I do hope that she is healthy and happy, whatever she is doing these days.

Slyvanas wrote:
    Greencat - So Sorry I didn't see your comment back in March. lol I replied back! I love Jenny! you did a great job ;] I'm going to add her to my game! I think i haveabout all of your sims in my game now hahaha. Even the new ones What a beauty they are. Especially Mina

That's fine, Slyvanas! It's lovely to see you back here. I'm so pleased you like Jenny. I had a lot of fun creating her, and I actually ended up marrying her to one of my legacy heirs, and they had some gorgeous children (thanks to master controller, since they're both women).
    edited May 2013
    Princess Margaret

The Land of Simdom is in crisis, and Princess Margaret knows exactly what the country needs: herself installed as Queen. Unfortunately her useless little brother King William stands between her and the throne. William is just a little boy. He likes to swing his scepter around and wave at the people in the next room, the ones making the real decisions. Foremost among these is his and Margaret's uncle, the Earl of Southampton, who takes advantage of William's reliance on him to promote his own friends to high places and to garner honors and wealth for himself, with no regard for the good of the realm. He has even arranged a marriage between his daughter Anne and the King, to be legalized and consummated when they are young adults.

Well Margaret must put a stop to all this before the little Queen-in-Waiting is old enough to produce children, who would push Margaret herself still further back in the line of succession. It's not enough to eliminate Southampton and his brood: William would just appoint another chief adviser, and probably make as poor a choice again. No, the problem must be dealt with at the root. Margaret would never physically harm her little brother, not directly. But perhaps a few choice words questioning the young King's legitimacy, whispered by her ladies in waiting to their lovers at court...not traceable back to Margaret or her women of course, unless the knights and lords in question were willing to admit to midnight trysts with ladies other than their wives. And after all, William does not favor their dear departed father at all, not like Margaret does. All that red-blonde hair surely brings to mind instead the Earl of Southampton, a scandalous proposition to be sure, and one that if true would make William illegitimate, his proposed marriage to Anne illegal, Southampton a traitor, and her Margaret's mother's reputation...well, all campaigns have casualties.

While she is secretly slandering William, Margaret does everything she can to bolster her own reputation as a sober and virtuous princess. She entertains influential noblemen at supper, always speaking modestly of her own achievements and praising the King's honor, but also, when prompted, offering brilliant new ideas about her the kingdom should be run. Margaret usually dresses fairly modestly for a woman of her station, in clothes not unfitting for her noble birth and not without ornament, but also not extravagantly bright or luxurious. She is not frivolous like Southampton or King William: she cares about the people and the realm.

Of course William was never meant to be King: his and Margaret's elder brother Richard had been first in line. Richard was strong, and brave, and just, everything a king should be. But tragically he met his end before his time, in a horse riding accident. Candles were lit for him in the family tomb, but his body was laid to rest on a hilltop he and Margaret used to visit as children. Margaret misses Richard dearly and still visits his grave every week. Of course she always makes sure that someone is watching: it would be a shame for all that piety to go unnoticed.

HeadshotScale.png

PortraitScale.png

HallwayScale.png

ThroneRoomScale.png

DinnerScale.png

GraveScale.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh wow! She is stunning! I look forward to her story!
    edited May 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    Oh wow! She is stunning! I look forward to her story!

Oh, hello!! Thank you very much :mrgreen:

Story is up but may need some editing, haha xx
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cleverly written background story to Princess Margaret! :) Great way you have thought it out, the ideas behind it and how you have written it. Great setting up of the various photos scenes. They represent her life and what is occurring very well. You have put much detail into creating the other Sims that are connected to/have a role in the background story too. Great choice of traits for Margaret. Very nice outfits that you have clothed her, fitting what you described in the story. Great creating of Princess Margaret and her story!
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited May 2013
    A very moving backstory and great pictures Rec'd and fav'ed.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    WOW! :D She looks beautiful and I enjoyed reading about her. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited May 2013
    Thank you very much for you kind comments, rose, resedorothy, and yanti xxx
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Another beauty! *__* Nothing more needs to be said! I am off to rec and download :D
  • gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love Margarette she is devious. Sercis Lannister watch out. Rec'd.
    edited May 2013
    Thanks very much, Manssom! *hugs*

gngrsnp wrote:
    I love Margarette she is devious. Sercis Lannister watch out. Rec'd.

Thank you! Haha, yes, she could take down Cersei any time. No family ties holding her back you see :P
  • RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if I already told you but in case I didn't..I really love your work! All of it! The sims you make the stuff you build..you have a real talent for it and I'm a fan :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well GreenCats, for such a devious little thing, Margaret sure does look the innocent, :D lol! She's gorgeous! I love the story! Rec'd. :D
    edited May 2013
    Rayshizzie wrote:
    Not sure if I already told you but in case I didn't..I really love your work! All of it! The sims you make the stuff you build..you have a real talent for it and I'm a fan :D

Oh, wow, thank you s much, Rayshizzie. That's relly wonderful to hear. By the way, I adore your avi and your siggy :mrgreen:

Well GreenCats, for such a devious little thing, Margaret sure does look the innocent, :D lol! She's gorgeous! I love the story! Rec'd. :D

Haha, yes, it's all part of her plan! :twisted: :lol:
    So pleased you like her. I think she's my favorite sim that I've made...not sure what that says about me though :shock:
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited May 2013
    So many new sims GreenCats! Gah, need to go reccing around! :lol:

~Will
    edited May 2013
    will2586 wrote:
    So many new sims GreenCats! Gah, need to go reccing around! :lol:

~Will

Thanks, Will! *hugs*
    edited May 2014
    Queen Maria

Maria is a kind and just queen, and all her fairy subjects love her dearly. For many years, the most powerful of her nobles sent their sons and daughters as suitors for Maria's hand, but she gently refused them all. The women were beautiful and the men handsome, and all were graceful and well-spoken, but Maria would not subject her people to a royal consort who was not truly exceptional.

Once a year, on midsummer's eve, the veil between the fairy and human realms grows so thin that the quickest, bravest fairies can pass through it. From dusk till dawn, they fly through our world, taking note of our fashions and customs and sending us sweet dreams as we lie asleep in our beds.

On one such outing, Maria was drawn away from her usual paths by a lovely voice. As she moved closer to the source of the sound, Maria saw a beautiful peasant girl picking summer fruits and singing while she worked. The girl must have been labouring all day, and it was now past sunset, but she smiled while she sang, and showed no signs of exhaustion. Maria had been surrounded by harmonious music and pleasant sights all her life, but nothing had ever seemed so perfect to her as this girl's face and voice.

Entranced, Maria descended and made her presence known, but the girl was not afraid. She simply smiled a warm smile, and asked Maria's name, giving hers as Elizabeth. Maria and Elizabeth talked and laughed together like they were old friends. By midnight they were in love.

But when morning came, Maria had to return to her own home. It broke her heart to leave Elizabeth, but at sunrise the veil would close for another year. Maria could not forsake her people, and humans cannot pass through to the fairy realm. Back in her castle, Maria thought about how deeply she wanted to be with Elizabeth. But with their Queen gone, the nobles who had previously tried to win the throne by wooing her would take up arms against one another to win it by force. Civil war would tear her fair kingdom apart, and many of her fairy subjects would die.

Maria knows she must stay and keep her people safe. She cannot go and live in the human realm with Elizabeth. But once a year, for one night, she can visit her. On midsummer's eve they lie together under the stars, and Maria wraps Elizabeth in her arms and tells her that each 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of light in the heavens is a pair of lovers, who now burn brightly together with one soul. When sunrise comes, Maria must kiss Elizabeth goodbye for another year, and sadly make her way back home.

MariaHead.png

MariaThrone.png

MariaLove.png

MariaSad.png

MariaSunset.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2013
    Elizabeth is also available in my studio. Click the picture to download.

ElizabethHead.png"width=450"
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited May 2013
    Queen Maria is very pretty. She has nice outfits.

Edit: There was a problem before with your studio, because the exchange link wouldn't work, but it is working now.