The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The twitter code has been cracked! Full piece here + simguru twitter names.

Comments

• Options
    kirstybloodlust7kirstybloodlust7 Posts: 529 Member
    edited May 2013
    Is that seriously it....
  • Options
    grapestargrapestar Posts: 288 New Member
    edited May 2013
    i am so confused right now :/
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited May 2013
    Are they revealing the team who are working on Sims 4?
  • Options
    ecole44ecole44 Posts: 509 New Member
    edited May 2013
    ShaneyBoy wrote:
    They just tweeted and um, I'm confused LOL.

BKKf6ppCIAAeqIV.jpg:large
    Source:

I translated parts of it and it's still just the same latin placeholder. But with random names added (in english clearly). Seriously disappointing.

Oh well, I guess we will wait for the next bit of info and hope it isn't more latin nonsense.
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited May 2013
    Rachel Franklin is the Executive Producer on The Sims 4 (https://twitter.com/SimGuruRachel)

While Lyndsay Pearson is the Lead Producer on The Sims 4. (https://twitter.com/SimGuruLyndsay)

I assume they're revealing the team?
  • Options
    Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    edited May 2013
    They truly enjoy messing with players...I'm convinced. I'd rather say mind f*** but that' not allowed.
  • Options
    EverettEverett Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2013
    ShaneyBoy wrote:
    Rachel Franklin is the Executive Producer on The Sims 4 (https://twitter.com/SimGuruRachel)

While Lyndsay Pearson is the Lead Producer on The Sims 4. (https://twitter.com/SimGuruLyndsay)

I assume they're revealing the team?

I assume so :thumbup:

If you click on Lyndsay's Twitter account/handle it says "Hello! I'm the Lead Producer on The Sims 4. I've been making Sims games since The Sims Unleashed." The Sims Unleashed - http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/sims-unleashed which brings up her bio - http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,87494/
  • Options
    grapestargrapestar Posts: 288 New Member
    edited May 2013
    i tried decoding it but it didnt really work haha
  • Options
    LilySanchezLilySanchez Posts: 65 New Member
    edited May 2013
    They truly enjoy messing with players...I'm convinced. I'd rather say mind f*** but that' not allowed.

Yep, that's what is seems like to me.

Awful lot of fanfare to announce the names of the team.....
  • Options
    timecatchertimecatcher Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yup just to clarify its definately just Loren Ipsum (i.e the latin placeholder used on many websites). Bit annoying but maybe they will release more information throughout the evening!
  • Options
    Andrea91Andrea91 Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, I care nothing about the Team.
  • Options
    AdrieCmAdrieCm Posts: 354 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm happy to know who is working on the game, but I was so, so, so hoping it would be something like a picture or (wishful thinking) the trailer. :(
  • Options
    Mia576Mia576 Posts: 393 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Okay tried to translate the first line.
    I think it says "consectur adipisicing elit" which means "pieces rebates" in Latin, or "pieces of clothing" by Google Translate...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Second line reads: "sed di eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dotore" which translates to: "the gods, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and doto".
  • Options
    kirstybloodlust7kirstybloodlust7 Posts: 529 Member
    edited May 2013
    I tried decoding but basically got the same as others and it's just giving me a headache.
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe they're going to reveal more of the 'code' over time or something? :? I don't know :lol:
  • Options
    ADLER900ADLER900 Posts: 503 Member
    edited May 2013
    Okay...so this announcement is becoming less and less fun... :roll:
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,441 Member
    edited May 2013
    Is that it? Seriously? :roll:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Third line seems to be "duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate" which is a line from lorem ipsum, and means "we currently have the charms of pleasure in the train comes". O.o
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited May 2013
    So is there actually a code that we can figure out? I love this kind of stuff but they're not being very clear.
  • Options
    wishinstonezwishinstonez Posts: 448 Member
    edited May 2013
    If they are just going to release codes to let us decipher something other than the lorem ipsum... I'd actually like that xD I love puzzles :p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Am I ********, or is the fourth line "fjlfjjfldcvfjslfkjleipru"? O.o
  • Options
    Enjoji101Enjoji101 Posts: 108 Member
    edited May 2013
    Apparently.... from Twitter..

Charlie Sinhaseni ‏@Charlie_Sin 1m

To all of my fellow Simmers trying to crack the code on #TheSims4 website, next clue is coming in about an hour. Follow @TheSims3 for deets

Dunno how true this statement is..
    And there are also some Simmers on Twitter stating that the Lorum Ipsum picture with the names filled in, is new - and that's the one to translate. Again, dunno how true that statement is, either
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The fifth line, well, reads "excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proidihnbvnncent". The last word is confusing, but I'm sure I translated it OK. The translation is "these cases are perfectly simple proidihnbvnncent".
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2013
    How long are they gonna drag this out for?