Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would anyone like any elixirs?

I have a werewolf family with oodles of ingredients and the ability to get more easily. They know every recipe. If you would like one or more elixirs that may be difficult to obtain, or if you just have no interest in leveling Alchemy yourself, please request friendship and post here or on my user-page with those you'd like.

Although the cost and rarity of the elixirs themselves is no problem, I am limited to sending 5 gifts per day, so please be sensitive to the fact that others may want something too on a given day. I can try to spread your order across several days if needed.

Happy Simming.

Screenshot-653_zpsdbaaecb3.jpg

EDIT/NOTE: If some time passes and I haven't replied to you, just be patient. I may have to take a day off from brewing here and there, but I will see your request before long. ^_^

Comments

• WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited April 2013
    My sim would really like some vampiric sunscreen. :D
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    WissaWolf wrote:
    My sim would really like some vampiric sunscreen. :D

I will send you some tomorrow since I've already sent as much stuff as I'm allowed to for the day. Expect them around this time, give or take a couple hours.
    edited April 2013
    Thank you.
    edited April 2013
    Try giving them to me tomorrow. Today, I'm playing on my normal family without a vampire.
    edited April 2013
    Umm.. Okay. You removed me before you even gave me anything. :(