March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would anyone like any elixirs?

Crossposted from Supernatural forum.

I have a werewolf family with oodles of ingredients and the ability to get more easily. They know every recipe. If you would like one or more elixirs that may be difficult to obtain, or if you just have no interest in leveling Alchemy yourself, please request friendship and post here or on my user-page with those you'd like.

Although the cost and rarity of the elixirs themselves is no problem, I am limited to sending 5 gifts per day, so please be sensitive to the fact that others may want something too on a given day. I can try to spread your order across several days if needed.

Happy Simming.

Screenshot-653_zpsdbaaecb3.jpg

EDIT/NOTE: If some time passes and I haven't replied to you, just be patient. I may have to take a day off from brewing here and there, but I will see your request before long. ^_^

Comments

• sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited April 2013
    Vampire sunscreen would come in handy for my Lucky Palms vampire. :-)

Edit: Sent you a friend request, too.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    Sure! I'm not sure which one turns your sim into the gold ghost (my avi), but I would like that one, if possible. :) Thanks so much!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    sunsetsorbet: I've sent you two sunscreens.

brookesaywhatx: I believe it is actually a failed use of the Philosopher's Stone that will kill your Sim through transmutation. There is a Midas Touch elixir, but it gives your Sim the ability to turn other objects and Sims into gold, but only temporarily and without killing them. I can still send you a Midas Touch tomorrow if you like! They're fun.

And I've already gone through my gift allotment for the day! :shock: Feel free to keep posting your wishes, and I'll continue to check this thread and provide the goods. ^_^
  • sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited April 2013

brookesaywhatx: I believe it is actually a failed use of the Philosopher's Stone that will kill your Sim through transmutation. There is a Midas Touch elixir, but it gives your Sim the ability to turn other objects and Sims into gold, but only temporarily and without killing them. I can still send you a Midas Touch tomorrow if you like! They're fun.

And I've already gone through my gift allotment for the day! :shock: Feel free to keep posting your wishes, and I'll continue to check this thread and provide the goods. ^_^

Thanks!
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2013

Okay, awesome! Thanks!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like a witches brew Please.
    edited April 2013

I'll get it to you some time tomorrow because I've sent all the gifts I can for the day. Now you have time to go shopping for some spooky trees and a stylin' pointy hat. Yay!
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2013

I'll get it to you some time tomorrow because I've sent all the gifts I can for the day. Now you have time to go shopping for some spooky trees and a stylin' pointy hat. Yay!

Lol. Will do. and thank you.
    edited April 2013
    Today's elixirs have been mailed.

baxter: With great power comes great responsibility. But you can ignore that part, because you're a freakin' witch now! :mrgreen:

brooke: King Midas cursed his wish after turning his daughter into gold and almost starving because he could not touch food. Yours will only last 6 hours, so just have a big lunch first. :wink:

The rest were sunscreens to various people. Anyone is welcome to post an order, and the next batch will go out around this time tomorrow.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited April 2013
    That's awesome. I would love to request a friendship request.
    :) Smile!

edited April 2013
    Puddinroy wrote:
    That's awesome. I would love to request a friendship request.

Added. Are there any specific ones you would like?
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited April 2013
    Not that I can think of right off the bat.
    :) Smile!

• blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like the fairy one if you are able to, sorry can't remember what its called :D

EDIT: Sent you a friend request
  • HadesDragonessHadesDragoness Posts: 847 Member
    edited April 2013
    Would love a fountain of youth potion please (I think that is what it is called)

Friend request sent and thank you ^.^
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ooooo I could use a transformation potion, like the vampire one or the werewolf, etc. I have a Sim who wants to be turned into a supernatural. And I sent you a FR!

Thanks!!
    edited April 2013
    Just wanted to let you guys know that as of now I have 5 orders for today. Everyone who's posted so far will receive the goods at approximately 6 PM pacific today.

Please do keep posting your requests, and I will be able to send more tomorrow. :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013

Puddinroy: Wish Enhancing Serum.
    blueybluesky: Bottled Blessing of the Fae.
    Hadesdragoness: Fountain of Youth Elixir.
    Alitoni: Bottled Witches' Brew. I think this is the only life state from Supernatural that can ONLY be achieved by elixir. The others can be passed on or gotten with an opportunity. I can give you a potent cure later if you don't enjoy the witchiness.
    HappyPhantom: Vial of Potent Bliss.

I'm not 100% sure this is the correct recipient for the Potent Bliss because that request was made in a comment thread on someone else's page post, and I can't find it again. In the future I'll write names down if this happens, but I prefer it if requests are made here or in a comment on my status so I can find it easily.

Enjoy! Keep making your requests and another batch will go out tomorrow around this time.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much, I always have a hard time getting that one :D
  • jak135jak135 Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited April 2013
    I if I could could I please get either the job booster or the vial of potent enlightment?

I don't need it today though, so take your time! :mrgreen:

I also sent you a FR. Thanks!
  • HadesDragonessHadesDragoness Posts: 847 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you :D
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited April 2013

Alitoni: Bottled Witches' Brew. I think this is the only life state from Supernatural that can ONLY be achieved by elixir. The others can be passed on or gotten with an opportunity. I can give you a potent cure later if you don't enjoy the witchiness.

/snip

Thank you! That will be perfect!!