Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What traits do your plant-babies have?

I'm just curious. All three of mine had Good and Green Thumb, which makes me wonder if there could be some connection with who grows them or how they are grown. The father is a fairy who has neither of those traits. They were grown in pots indoors, and he bloomed them all the way up to harvestable.

I remember someone else saying that theirs had Evil and Grumpy. I know it's easy enough to cheat traits, but if they can be influenced (and since it's impossible to have a good pregnancy and choose) the non-cheaters could be interested to know how to influence the babies' traits.

Comments

• lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2013
    maybe it has something to do with the quality of the plant, or how well you take care of the little beans while they are growing?
    WznfzGr.gif
  • shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Mine had 'Good' and 'Green thumb' too, so I guess they're programmed to have those traits on birth. The green thumb trait makes sense, being so in tune with plants. :)
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited March 2013
    Mine has "green thumb" and "loves the outdoors" which probably is because I grew it outside. :P
  • piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Mine has Green Thumb and Athletic. When she aged into a child she got(well I picked) the vegetarian trait too.

• SpunkeSpunke Posts: 62 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Mine has Green Thumb and Athletic and had a Gardening book in her inventory already :D
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited March 2013
    not sure but i think they all start with the greenthumb trait and the other traits is just random,

so far my two are greenthumb but one loves out door the other is good.

saying that my sims boyfriend from college is a plantsim he doesn't have the greenthumb trait but my sim does.

this is my plantsim babies mum and dad

screenshot_original.jpg"width=520"