Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'M FINALLY BACK! <3

This week has been tough!

I've been banned in the website for a whole week because of releasing personal information that I don't even know of! But, the thing is, I'M BACK!
I'm so happy to be back and bring the best out of me to you guys! You all have been so lovely and friendly and supportive and all the beautiful adjectives I can add! :XD:
I've been attacked with various gifts and several FR which is.. just: :shock:

The reason why I seriously love to be back is the fact that the forums and the website are a way of taking all the stress out of myself of my daily life! My online friends are the best and I know it, and they obviously know it!

Here's a list of the people I want to thank!

SimWrangler11
sunsetsorbet
FyireChilde
SadieStar
Shrill
CatherynBlue
azara67
mishmush
GreenCats
Jessabeans
SandySim
Wildeatheart
Alitoni
Loppie1988
xenacullen
SciFiWarlock
ADWilson
potterphyle
Shinrikyo
kateoverend
TheKrazy_KimSim
baxter_milo
rainwife
saschatilo
Kitkat108
dreambluangel
Dais3yma3
becca_una83
lydiad206
christinebremner
miitxn29
AnnitaEatsYa
werepoet
Jillyson_Twozaks_1
Springfairy556

I know there are a tonsssss more I need to thank, but these people were the ones that came to the thread that was created by HollownessDevour and.. yeah!

And I have to give some special thanks to Chrys, HollownessDevour and Becca. You three could contact the people through the forums and tell them what was going on! You deserve the best out of the best, because you're the best!!! :mrgreen:

All of this is almost making me cry of happiness. Because I know there are some people that really care for me and they actually appreaciate my silly chatting and I don't know.. Posting randomly! :lol:

I love you all and I think I didn't thank you all enough! Oh my goodness.. I love you all! And things for me are back to normal! <3

LOTS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS! <3

P.S.: And for all of you sneaky gifters, just to let you know that my thank you thread is going to come back to life with a lot of updating! ;)

Comments