Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with gifting

Hello, everyone! So, I was recently gifted the Brunch at the Old Mill venue. The problem is that it's not showing it as owned! On the page it still says to purchase it with simpoints. Why is it not showing up? I really hope that person who gifted me didn't just lose 1700 simpoints gifting me a venue that I can't even download :/ They also gifted me a hairstyle that is doing the same thing. How do I get my items?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I had to contact EA when I had this issue.If it was just recently, I would
    hop on live chat and let them know, they can manually add it to your account.
    The store is quite glitchy now.
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Thanks for the suggestion! I did chat with someone from EA and they basically said there was nothing they could do and they couldn't see any evidence that I was gifted anything. They even tried to say that they couldn't find evidence that the person that gifted me even existed, even though I linked their profile to them 🙄 So, EA wasn't very helpful. Thankfully, I was able to get into contact with the person who gifted me and she was able to finally get it to go through and I got my gifts! But, yeah. That is a frustrating glitch.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I have this same issue, but I was gifted it in July and only *just* saw it tonight.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

I had a lot of problems gifting things to anyone. I had to clear my browser cache on both Chrome and Edge (Internet Explorer), reboot, and then log back into the store before it would go through.