Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Architectural Styles in Sims 4 world (specifically Yuma Heights Oasis Springs)

superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
I'm going to open this up by saying that building has always been a struggle for me in The Sims franchise (It's been bad). Lately I've been playing and trying to improve my builds just so that I can have places where my sims can live - I've done work that I've been happy with in some neighborhoods, and I've found it helps to look at a lot of different examples with pictures of the outside as well as finding floorplans.

Currently I'm at a loss - I'm trying to build a house in Oasis Springs (similar to Yuma Heights but without just copying it) and I'm not sure what that architectural style is called - I've been looking up pueblo houses but that doesn't seem right, and as I mentioned above, I don't want to just copy an existing build. I really like the look of it and would like to try my hand at it - so can anybody help me out? What is the architectural style called? Any good resources to find houses that are similar to that style but not just a copy of it? I figured this was the best place to come and ask, but if it's not please let me know if there's a better part of the forums to visit.

Thanks all!
I don't remember how to change my signature.

Comments