It's Patch Day! Today we release our latest update which adds Customizable Pronouns to The Sims 4, click here to read the patch notes.
May 27th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
The Midnight Chìc and Little Campers Kits are here! Click here to join the screenshot thread for Little Campers and here for Midnight Chìc's. :)

Wecantpickaname's (WCPN) Showcase Updated

wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,105 Member
edited May 4 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello! I am wecantpickaname!
You may call me WCPN or Alex. I am a NoCC building designer. My lots are totally original and my own designs!
This thread is meant for me to share my latest Sims 4 rooms and lots with you. Feel free to peruse, ask questions or make requests.

For my old Sims 3 content, visit my Sims 3 Showcase I strongly advise not downloading my Sims 3 content since I have not updated any of it.
Check the first few posts here or my gallery catalog for more of my Sims 4 creations. If you experience issues with any of my content, feel free to comment this thread or drop a message.

Below are my most recently uploaded Sims 4 Buildings! Thank you for dropping by! Happy simming!
April 2022
Parlay and Mutiny Afoot Download from The Sims 4 Gallery
Type: Residential
Bedrooms: 4-5
Bathrooms: 5
Info: Pirate ship, boat shaped, water lot, historical theme, grungy

Self-Care Boat House Download from The Sims 4 Gallery
Bedrooms:3
Bathrooms:3.5-4
Info: Yacht or Boat shaped, water lot, present-day, patio style furniture, Decor to The Max kit.

Storyteller's Place Download From The Sims 4 Gallery
Bedrooms:3
Bathrooms:3
Info: House with a histoy and tradition. Omiscan and Selvadorada themes. Great for Glimmerbrook, Selvadorada, Granite Falls.

March 2022
On Van Sant Road Download from The Sims 4 Gallery
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2.5
Info: Historic American Colonial themed, pre-victorian, Eduardian Era style

Green Thumb Cottage Download from The Sims 4 Gallery
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Info: Henford on Bagley themed. Garden animal barns and chicken coop included. Made via DNA Request.

Mindless Destination Download from The Sims 4 Gallery
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2.5
Info: Futuristic, Cosmolux, Sci-fi themed

Mindless Destination Wedding Venue Download From The Sims 4 Gallery
Type: Wedding Venue
Info: Futuristic, Cosmolux, Sci-fi themed, Star Wars Batuu, Alien Wedding and reception
Post edited by wecantpickaname on

Comments