Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I Like About Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I love the whole feel of the Sims 4. That's the very reason for me to want more gameplay and bugs being fixed, because I really love playing this game.
    If I didn't care about the game, I wouldn't mind the bugs and features that are still missing from my very personal point of view.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    I love everything everyone has said, they all apply to my feelings regarding this game. It's like a family member who is always willing to play, at any time.

I have played Sims since the original and my favorite, by far is the Sims 4. I thought Sims 3 was the ultimate, but was replaced with Sims 4, but only after a few packs began to give the game a little more character. I love the Sims 4 now, even with all the stupid bugs, which everyone can maybe find a work around, it still doesn't make me stop playing.

Probably the best recommendation to give Sims 4, and any other sims franchise, the gameplay never ends...you have your families, neighbors with their families, the game continues as long as you have sims. Try and do Gears Of War in a never-ending scenario, without repeating play and ending the game. Double dog dare you! >:) (The last two sentences was especially for my son. :D )
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    I like all manner of special reason. Yes I’ve made a wonderful park 15x20 lot. How much garden is enough, how much is too much? All sorts of things that relate to proportion, ratios and best use of space.
  • Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    Pretty much everything about the game. I like the mechanics and how it's pretty accessable to anyone. It's simple but not easy. It's really only as easy and/or as hard as you make it.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    The things I like about the Sims 4 are the following:
    Art style: The art reminds me of an updated Sims 2, which I really like. I also enjoy that it isn't too cartoony, but not super realistic
    CAS: I like how we can go into a lot of detail to create a sim, and make them fully how we want them to look. Base game has quite a bit of good clothes and hairstyles.
    Pets: I miss horses fro Sims 3, and that pets could have careers in the Sims 2, and that my first pet stuff was not with the expansion, I love the Sims 4 pets. I like how you can use the paint tool to create exactly as you want now. I have downloaded pets from the Gallery, and have had really cute pets. Some coat patterns carried over completely in the offspring, while others got the basic version of it. I could go on about the pets, but I can do the same for the CAS for the regular Sims too.
    Worlds: I wish some worlds had more lots, but with the worlds I have, I do enjoy them. i am just missing Cottage living with the world type packs, but from what I have it is pretty decent. i converted some lots into stores, and other places, so I really enjoy what you can do with them.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    This is a hard thread. I honestly like everything. This is the best sims in the series (imo) and I literally dropped every other game and only play ts4. My Playstation has collected dust for years. I just play roblox sometimes when I want something different.

So I'm sure what to mention cause I like it all. So I'll just name a few. The sim manager doesn't get enough praise. The way you can favorite/unfavorite households, swap them in and out,rename with ease makes my rotational play a dream and super simple to manage. Since I don't like when guests do their own (weird) things I can easy swap the guests into my household and play them all. When it's time for them to go home I swap them back out.

I love the simplicity and overall ease of design of the sims 4. Everything is super simple to get a hold of (I'm a simple girl 😉) and I love that. Yet complex enough that I learn something new everyday. Ts3 feels really overwhelming for me.

Everyone knows it's the characters that drive the story in a good book or movie. And the sims are amazing characters. I LOVE my sims. They're expressive and fun to watch. Love their emotions and little moments and animations. Really makes them feel lively. Multitasking is fun! Art style is very versatile. I love how you can get disney characters or hyper realistic alpha characters with cc plus everything inbetween. I love seeing how different everyone makes their sims.

Just a few off the top of my head. I love it all 💛🧡❤💛

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I love that sims 4 introduced me to rotational play.