Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Just a little extra flavor :D
    EEjupFv.png
    MUtIUpx.png
    PEZUEr4.png

Gotta love the earwax salads they make. Or when they drop the food and continue cooking. :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @pepperjax1230 I saw some of the dropping of the food and going back onto the grill in RL. :open_mouth: And to think a customer paid for that.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @GalacticGal When we were younger my dad would cook food and leave it in a pot on the stove for days then go back to eat it :s some people seem to have cast iron guts, even the dogs wouldn't eat it.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Never know what you might see when you travel to the city to work out at the gym...

Be5nRsv.png

I'm pretty sure that woman needs emergency help immediately

This is why we should only use weight machines with proper training and supervision
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    DvcMK5F.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @GalacticGal When we were younger my dad would cook food and leave it in a pot on the stove for days then go back to eat it :s some people seem to have cast iron guts, even the dogs wouldn't eat it.

Yikes. I've suffered from food poisoning in the past. It's no fun!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My sim was enjoying some down time at university with a friend. I loved how alive this lot felt at the time.
    cdkscof.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Went to my old legacy save and as soon as I unpaused my girls aged up so of course I had to change it to normal and check and see if the aging bug was hiding out there but it was fine. Lucky their intro to highschool was a reminder to head out to prom.
    7rfhFCu.png
    Aren't they darling? ah Alissa and Kiyana.
    fWjOxne.png
    As I was thinking their grandma there adores them I got a pop up from their father's dead mother asking about having a baby, not sure who with but I said yes to see what happens.
    a4RDKJM.png
    I have mentioned them before I think...I killed their partners and they were always so close so they got together, nope don't care if it's "weird" they were faithful now..
    iMkFLil.png
    They are still young because the save was on short originally and I gave them youth potions they'll probably get one more each, 1st gen just can't help reminding 2nd gen how to cook...go take a nap grandma.
    mIYBwtD.png
    I had them take pictures and grab drinks before dancing all night they don't know anyone here but it was fun.
    SaNofcR.png
    itJdEYL.png
    cBsp61K.png
    They even danced with eachother and I care not I think it's precious...who gets too attached to her sims, I do hehe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Poor Katrina. Her social was getting low, so I sent her to the bar--her only conversation options are Roger Bumbler and Brian Botulism. I created both of those guys, so I know their personality traits are not the best lol

1fdFY4v.png
  • Options
    And then Roger was attacked by bees---he got so frightened that he became one with the bar

QTs0ZtQ.png
  • Options
    I rarely play my save with aging on, but I decided to revisit today. Kelvin and Stacy Diggs are slow dancing at the club, and I hope they're living it up, because I changed lifespan from normal to short lol

7Ai5Zkx.png
  • Options
    I thought I'd catch up with businessman Marcus Flood, who owns a string of successful gentleman's clubs. I found him at his club in Strangerville, and I'm not sure why he's wearing his winter outfit, considering that it's not even cold outside

ZOQuS6t.png
  • Options
    l3YrySX.png

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited August 2022
    In my short lifespan legacy Riley Hunt aged up. Her dad Leon helped her blow out the candles.
    NA6G6cw.png

Riley watering their plants.
    XXjvJ8n.png

She aged up again and now she's a teen. They had a Harvestfest and Riley set the table for the family to eat the grand meal together. Apparently it's one more thing that's broken in the game now. They used to eat in the kitchen always when the table is set, but this happened now...
    The table was set. Family was called to meal.
    9rFOrQM.png

Riley chose to eat her meal watching TV and listening to music. Multitasking.
    qbudaih.png

Her parents Alicia and Leon chose to eat in their bedroom sitting by the bar.
    iwuCeKa.png
  • Options
    Marcus Flood is always looking for new cities and locations to expand his gentleman's club empire. He's in Windenburg checking out this lot, but because it's prime lakefront property, it's expensive! Hmmmm.....he'll have to sleep on it before making a decision

iJYq0yU.png
  • Options
    fMtGMXu.png

• Options
    Katrina the mermaid has quickly become one of my favorite sims. I sent her to the pier I built in Sulani, and I really like the view

EZzDNEK.png
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    I just love my Gen 3 heir so much.

08-10-22_12-04-12-pm.jpeg

08-10-22_8-55-44-pm.jpeg

08-10-22_9-22-03-pm.jpeg
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    So as I've mentioned before, I have one save with aging on--this is my serious save, no monkey business. I rarely played it, because to be honest, I lost interest in the couple I had created. So I decided to create someone new, someone who I can be more emotionally invested in.

This is Molly. She's a small-town girl living in a modest, 1-bedroom house in Strangerville. She's a loner, and prefers to live a quiet life. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to give her a job, or maybe even a boyfriend. I have aging set to fast though, so I better figure it out quickly lol

mR2Tpg2.png
  • Options
    Just reading a book on her front porch, enjoying the simple pleasures of small town life

KzJVV0j.png
  • Options
    Molly was having none of the Strangerville welcome wagon, so she sent them home immediately, all while still reading her book lol

YgGgTES.png
  • Options
    Yet another example of how broken this game is by having too many default behaviors built into all sims. I gave Molly the "dislikes dancing" trait, yet whenever there's music, she dances to it. She even got the "dislikes dancing" moodlet.....so why is she doing it, then? Arghhhh....

frdCvhF.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    yIklctn.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Multi tasking
    jL5l5U8.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Now that's funny, Greg having a bath & drinking water. Oh, yay that's so scare, not. :D:p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top