Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just For You!

Comments

• AndrielAndriel Posts: 25 Member
    I think I'm putting this in the correct place, if not I apologize.

Sim/Household
    Username: Andriel
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: cool pale - In the game I pick the first cool block, then slide the adjustment slider almost all the way to the right - When purchasing foundation, I get Mac's Pro Performance HD Airbrush liquid in color NC10, and mix a tablespoon of NC35 into the bottle to darken the colour up just a smidge so it will match my skin.

Hair color: Blue
    Aspiration​: Food - sub thing says "Essence of Flavor"
    Traits: Creative, Cheerful, Music Lover
    Likes: Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Baroque Music, Blues Music, Classical Music, Jazz Music, Pop Music, Retro Music, Romance Music, Spooky Music, Summer Strut Music, Winter Holiday Music, World Music, Cooking, Painting, Singing, Violin
    Dislikes: N/A
    Name desired (optional): Andriel

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    The Sims 4:
    * Digital Deluxe
    * Cottage Living
    * 4 Seasons
    * City Living
    * Get Together
    * Realm of Magic
    * Vampires
    * Dine Out
    * Paranormal Stuff
    * Spooky Stuff
    * Romantic Garden Stuff
    * Vintage Glamour Stuff
    * Cool Kitchen Stuff
    * Luxury Party Stuff
    * Industrial Loft Kit
    * Holiday Celebration Pack

Link to reference pics (optional):https://photos.app.goo.gl/MxKNXHr326ifCUJs8

Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!

Additional instructions?
    For the body when I tried making a sim to look me-ish, I set the body to a masculine frame, picked the top-most female body on the right hand side, and slid the weight slider up one circle's worth of distance.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @Andriel Welcome to our thread (and the forums). :)
    I've added your request to our list. Should you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited November 2021
    @ZazzyKittyn Hi there, your request is ready! :)
    Loads of overgrown weeds and brush surround this cryptic cottage that still stirs with life from the shed, the coop, the pond, and... the cavernous basement?!
    The first floor is the kitchen and sleeping area, the upper floor is the sitting room and bathroom area. The grounds include a swimming and fishing pond, as well as perfect plants secreted under ground cover. Enjoy!

Abandoned Mystery Cottage

l0gxYM.png
    KSDQes.png
    GgwTFy.png
    FMv43K.png
    QtHuJ3.png
    Dxgs7p.png
    ivv4Ty.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Lissykin, Wow your Abandoned Mystery Cottage looks spectacular. Very nice details and you really captured the overgrown and neglected vibe. Very nice!!! <3:)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic work @Lissykin your cottage certainly does feel cryptic, love all the detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Lissykin I love your Abandoned Mystery Cottage
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    really digging that build as well @Lissykin
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    edited November 2021
    Really cool builds @Lissykin with Spires apartments and Mystery cottage. I love the landscaping in the latter too 🌟
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    Thank you so much! I had so much fun making it, I love requests like that. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2021
    Cue House of the Rising Sun reference: "There is a house in Windenberg... that they call The Corvin Estate..."

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: ghamrick75
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): mixed
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them except "Bust the Dust"
    Lot size (dimensions): 64 x 64 (don't freak out, see notes)
    Lot traits: Party Place, Fast Internet, and your suggestion on a third. I considered celebrity home but wasn't sure I liked the implications "storywise".
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): between 5 and 8 (including "guest bedrooms") It is okay for bedrooms to be in external buildings.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Bedroom 1 should function like a master bedroom. Adult Couple male and female named Gaz and Chandra. Fairly "upscale". No desk and computer in room.
    Bedroom 2 is for an adult female. Chloe is eccletic or at least her professional persona is eccletic. Idea was to use stuff from the Paranormal and Spooky stuff packs though other ideas appreciated. (Have a version of "Chloe's bedroom" going up on my gallery shortly.)
    Bedroom 3 is for a young adult female. Kenzie is the daughter of couple mentioned in bedroom one. She is a sci-fi and tech loving person, if there were cyberpunk themed stuff in the game, it would be ideal for her.
    Bedroom 4: frequently occupied by a young adult female with a heavy fitness background. Would prefer bedroom attached to "gym and wellness building". Sparsely decorated with focus on her trophies and similar stuff. (Have a version of "Jessica's bedroom" going up on my gallery shortly.)
    Bedroom 5+ : Mostly "guest bedrooms" though themed ideas for bedrooms are appreciated here.
    Number of bathrooms: 6? at least 4 in the main house with smaller ones presumably in two of the external buildings.
    Favorite color schemes: should probably vary.
    Colors you dislike: beige khakis (mostly just with pants, don't judge.) Overusing pastels (though some use is fine and probably warrented)
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes. Though much of this is "redecorating" and "refurnishing" as much as it is furnishing and decorating.
    Link to specific house or plan: "Wonderland Estate" on my gallery. There are also a couple of rooms on my gallery that should be worked into the house.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Yes.
    Repurposing "guest houses" on "The Wonderland Estate" into other areas. Some of the rooms that could go into those houses have a version currently in the basement of the main house.
    1) a gym and wellness area in an external area, with attached basement bedroom. (see bedroom #4 notes.) A side note here, I know not everything I wish could be done with this area can be done. (I would love a boxing ring or wrestling ring in the sims but that is just me.)
    2) "Prototype Tasting Room" – Okay, I need vineyard items and more bar items in this game for this! As it stands, "The Tasting Room" is a meant to be the protype of another lot that I am working on for a commercial build. It is basically a bar area with a small garden area to the side of it. The idea is that is an informal setting for the tasting (and in theory sales but hey we can't do mulipurpose lots!) of "wine" and "cocktails" produced by the family who owns the property. The garden area to the side should include a bee box. Assuming you have the Star Wars pack, feel free to use items from it here, as the person who inspired the idea is a huge Star Wars fan. (Especially the wall covering.) Should have a guest room in basement.
    3) The "production house" should include the media / video blogging table from Get Famous. This is where Chloe does her on-site blogging and editing from and ideally has some sort of "photoshoot area". Chloe's room is probably in the basement of here.
    4) The last "house" is open to ideas at the moment though I definitely have ideas. Generally though thinking of this being a legitimate "guest house"

Of course, should have hot tub and maybe an onsen (just hope that neither never write a tell-all memoir). A fireplace and Christmas tree would be nice too. (never could get that into the Wonderland Estate build). Would love to keep the theater room from the basement of the Wonderland Estate. There is a theater room on my gallery too. One of the reasons for the 64x64 lot is that I envisioned there being as much outdoor partying space as indoor. (Garden, pool, fountains, etc)

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Windenburg on the 64x64 lot on the Island.
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond! This isn't an issue. I am eager to work with someone on getting this done.

Additional instructions?
    Despite this being the residence of The Corvin Family, this is a party house. The parties held in this house over the past 20+ years have become a thing of legend and infamy (though the infamy might not be deserved). Think the original Holmbry Hills Rat Pack (Sinatra inherited the Rat Pack from Bogart and Bacall, never forget that) mixed with the lovechild of Warhol's Factory and Studio 54.

While I am including "The Wonderland Estate" build as a point of reference, I'm hoping that things can be moved around and reworked. There's several outdoor areas that probably can be reworked too considering things like the Oasis kit, eco-living, and island living were not out when I built The Wonderland Estate. In fact, there's nothing past the Seasons expansion in The Wonderland Estate. (Also... I stuck the roller rink in the original build out of desperation at the time. :D )

I have a few rooms that I should be getting up on the gallery after I post this. Feel free to adjust them as needed.

Backstory on "The Corvin Estate", "The Corvin Family", and "House Corvin" are available upon request.
    Most important, ask questions.
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
    @jlwatkins1848 here is your completed request :)

Wolfstone Revisited

Download here
    More pics here

bdokI6U.png
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, Wow, Wolfstone Revisited is such a massive build and it's gorgeous inside and out. The grounds are beautiful and all the rooms are so perfectly decorated. That ballroom is most impressive!!! Love the indoor pool too. Lots of work you put into this build and it turned out amazing!! <3
    masajo wrote: »
    @jlwatkins1848 here is your completed request :)

Wolfstone Revisited

Download here
    More pics here

bdokI6U.png

Wow. This gives me hope on my build being doable. (as in I worried no one would want to touch a 64x64 lot build.)

Thank you very much @Sandraelle very kind of you :)
    Many thanks @ghamrick75 I'm sure your build is very doable :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo, your revisited house looks amazing <3
    Very kind @illusie thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing works, dear @Lissykin <3 and dear @masajo <3
    edited November 2021
    @ madam secretary, I'd like to claim:

Date: September 17, 2021