Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Caleb Vatore doing in your universe?

robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
I’m sure there is another thread about stuff like this and maybe general discussion is the wrong place but I just wanted to share my current game’s Caleb Vatore story! This is him with my sim Riley and their son Isaac! I think he looks like a perfect mix of the two! Caleb fell in love with Riley when she was a human. She was doing conservation work in Forgotten Hollow when she struck up a conversation with Lilith! The two became really close and she introduced her to her brother Caleb! They dated for a while before she almost aged up into an adult. Lilith didn’t want to see her brother lose the love of his life so she offered to turn Riley! Riley of course accepted and the two moved bought a house together and Caleb took her on a vacation to Sulani where he proposed and they got pregnant with Isaac! They wed and then had their son! I’m still figuring out where I would like to go with them! I’ll update this thread with future updates 😊

Comments

• robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    Working on uploading the picture 😅
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Deleted into oblivion like pretty much all pre-made sims? I kept Vlad though.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    In my game Caleb is now living in Willow Creek and comes out at night to offer help or chat. He’s supposed to be the nice vampire.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Caleb fathered a child in my 100 baby challenge recently and she turned out to be quite a stunner.

DY2KJsN.jpg
    3742-C4-E2-6-D73-4766-9-C46-4-A6-E81236-AD1.jpg

Figured it out! 😂
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Deleted into oblivion like pretty much all pre-made sims? I kept Vlad though.

Understandable 😂 I always keep my pre-made Sims tho!
    In my game Caleb is now living in Willow Creek and comes out at night to offer help or chat. He’s supposed to be the nice vampire.

Love it! Yes he’s still nice in my game! He taught Riley how to feed off plasma fruit and packs! They will teach their children the same!
    Caleb fathered a child in my 100 baby challenge recently and she turned out to be quite a stunner.

DY2KJsN.jpg

Oh wow! I love her!!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited October 2021
    :D He is doing his best to avoid Bella and Cassandra Goth.
    42%20Darkling.png
    "I also love the ambiance of Forgotten Hollow, Caleb."
    04-29-18_11-09-21nbspPM.png

"There is comfort in the darkness.
    I feel very much at home here."
    04-29-18_11-09-03nbspPM.png

"You seem to know a lot about us, Cassandra."
    04-29-18_11-10-33nbspPM.png

"What would you say interests you the most?"
    04-29-18_11-09-58nbspPM.png

"Uh... your immortality and indestructibility?"
    04-29-18_11-10-54nbspPM.png

"Uhhh!"
    04-29-18_11-11-16nbspPM.png

"Hi! I'm Cassandra Goth."
    "Lilith Valetore."
    04-29-18_11-11-38nbspPM.png

"Pleased to meet you, Lilith."
    "Cassandra, getting back to what you said before, as wonderful as it sounds, we are not indestructible. I see it as a good thing, because living without fear would probably make a long life quite boring."
    "Oh, I see."
    04-29-18_11-11-49nbspPM.png

"Alright, I will admit that I am only on Volume 1 of the Encyclopedia Vampirica...,"
    04-29-18_11-13-00nbspPM.png

"...but the book has opened a whole new world for me.
    Vasmer Balke is a fantastic writer."
    04-29-18_11-12-42nbspPM.png

"Cassandra Goth, you get out of that chair right now!"
    "Mom?"
    04-29-18_11-15-10nbspPM.png

"I got a phone call and was told you were here in Forgotten Hollow, consorting with vampires!
    I couldn't believe it, but here you are."
    04-29-18_11-16-33nbspPM.png

"Aww, mom!"
    04-29-18_11-16-51nbspPM.png

"Don't you... Ug! Get yourself home, now.
    If I ever find you here again, four walls will become your world and day and night will become strange concepts."
    04-29-18_11-16-15nbspPM.png

"These are my friends and you are embarrassing me."
    04-29-18_11-20-07nbspPM.png

"These are your leeches and I am saving you from being bled dry.
    Home! Now!"
    04-29-18_11-20-24nbspPM.png

04-29-18_11-21-03nbspPM.png

"And you, I don't know how you got into her head, but stay away from my daughter, or you may find yourself awakening in chains beneath the ultimate sunlamp."
    04-29-18_11-21-38nbspPM.png

"Don't you threaten me!"
    "I am not threatening you! I am promising you."
    04-29-18_11-21-51nbspPM.png

"Look, we did not seek out your daughter. She sought us."
    04-29-18_11-21-58nbspPM.png

"It is you who have to keep her away from us."
    04-29-18_11-22-45nbspPM.png

"Wow, Caleb, that's one brave woman coming into Forgotten Hollow in a red dress.
    My thirst levels have elevated just looking at her. I know who I will be thinking about when I drink. What do you think of her?"
    04-29-18_11-23-22nbspPM.png

"I think I will be seeing her in my nightmares, Lilith."
    04-29-18_11-23-38nbspPM.png

42%20Darkling%20cont.png
    Lightning, thunder, and rain, the perfect weather for Cassandra Goth's mood.
    07-24-18_11-50-23nbspAM.png

She was still furious from yesterday's dressing down she received from her mother in front of Caleb and Lilith.
    07-24-18_11-49-33nbspAM.png

Round two started when her mother returned home, but that was nothing compared to being embarrassed in front of people that you are trying to impress.
    07-24-18_11-51-13nbspAM.png

"#@&#^$! She actually called them leeches to their faces."
    07-24-18_11-51-31nbspAM.png

It's time to get out of here. She needs to get out there and appear strong to Caleb and Lilith:
    07-24-18_11-52-21nbspAM.png

She would look weak if she approached them days later like she was in hiding, waiting for the coast to be clear.
    07-24-18_11-57-54nbspAM.png

07-24-18_11-58-37nbspAM.png

Yeah. Risk it.
    07-24-18_11-59-12nbspAM.png

If she can just avoid walking into her mother while sneaking out...
    07-24-18_12-00-43nbspPM.png

07-24-18_12-00-54nbspPM.png

Wait.
    07-24-18_12-01-25nbspPM.png

She'd better take an umbrella.
    07-24-18_12-05-45nbspPM.png

07-24-18_12-04-34nbspPM.png

07-24-18_12-06-22nbspPM.png

Nobody in the dining room?
    Good.
    07-24-18_12-07-25nbspPM.png

07-24-18_12-07-35nbspPM.png

She wouldn't have to go to Forgotten Hollow to find them.
    07-24-18_12-08-12nbspPM.png

There are other places.
    07-24-18_12-08-27nbspPM.png

San Myshuno: Uptown.
    07-24-18_12-14-21nbspPM.png

P.U.R.E. nightclub
    07-24-18_12-14-28nbspPM.png

They are here. She initially felt a moment of relief, but now she was feeling panicked.
    07-24-18_12-15-41nbspPM.png

How was she going to pull this off?
    07-24-18_12-16-15nbspPM.png

Perhaps with just a look?
    07-24-18_12-17-02nbspPM.png

"You!"
    07-24-18_12-18-15nbspPM.png

"You stay away from me!"
    07-24-18_12-18-25nbspPM.png

"Caleb... that little incident yesterday was nothing."
    He ignored her. That wasn't the reaction she had expected.
    She was relieved when Lilith came over to sit with her.
    07-24-18_12-18-58nbspPM.png

"Caleb wants nothing to do with you, Cassandra. Your mother made quite the impression."
    07-24-18_12-21-26nbspPM.png

"Vampires are afraid of my mother?
    I know she can get scary sometimes, but wow."
    07-24-18_12-20-43nbspPM.png

"Our kind have heightened survival instincts. We can sense which people are merely a trifle and which are dangerous.
    Your mother is dangerous, where you are concerned."
    07-24-18_12-21-39nbspPM.png

"In that case, she will become a protector of vampires instead of a threat, if I get what I seek."
    07-24-18_12-21-51nbspPM.png

"You want to be turned.
    That would indeed make her a protector of vampires.
    Well, at least a protector of you. I doubt your mother would forsake you if you became one of us."
    07-24-18_12-22-06nbspPM.png

"Darklings like you wander into Forgotten Hollow from time to time, but few have what it takes to become a creature of the night. All they have are their fantasies. I do sense determination and a force of will about you however. Traits from your mother, I suppose. You aren't one to be trifled with either. You don't want just romance, you want power."
    07-24-18_12-22-42nbspPM.png

"But this is problematic, Cassandra. The fallout could be quite dangerous to all involved. You cannot be associated with us, therefore cannot be turned and cannot have the guidance that you would need."
    07-24-18_12-22-23nbspPM.png

"Nothing can be done? No... I guess not. How can you turn me without being involved with me, Lilith?"
    "'No', indeed, Cassandra. I can't see..."
    "What?"
    07-24-18_12-23-25nbspPM.png

"Oh, Cassandra... I've just had a thought."
    "What? You know a way around this?"
    07-24-18_12-23-02nbspPM.png

"Oh, this is brilliant! Count Straud will love this!"
    "Count who? Will you tell me already, I am dying here."
    07-24-18_12-20-08nbspPM.png

"There is a vampire in hiding. He is living in the house of a much respected woman and only a few people know what he is. His name is Zane Delacroix. We can't touch Zane, for this woman has something on the master vampire of Forgotten Hollow, Count Vladislaus Straud. For that reason Peregrine house is off limits to all vampires.
    We can't touch Zane, but you can."
    07-24-18_12-22-42nbspPM.png

"Me? What can I do? I'm not a vampire."
    "You have yourself and the Encyclopedia Vampirica. This woman is Miss Alma Faye Peregrine and you can slip beneath her radar and teach her ward, Zane Delacroix, the things she will not. I have seen him. He's quite handsome, and I think he will fall for you, with a little tuning from me."
    07-24-18_12-22-53nbspPM.png

"Use the Vampirica to teach Zane how to turn you and you will have what you want without any connection with us. The two of you can help each other and explore your powers. Just make sure your mother knows that it was Zane if she discovers that you have been turned."07-24-18_12-23-15nbspPM.png

[Gasps]
    "Oh my god, it's getting late! I have to get back before I am discovered missing!
    But yeah, Zane Delcroix, I know of Meadow Thayer, who lives in the Peregrine house, but haven't had much contact with Zane. Meadow is pretty popular."
    07-24-18_12-23-35nbspPM.png

"Good. Find a way to befriend the Peregrine household, teach Zane what he needs to know to turn you, and you will become one of us.
    After that, your destiny is yours."
    "Okay, thank you Lilith."
    07-24-18_12-23-46nbspPM.png

"Wow, this is it. This is the way"
    07-24-18_12-24-22nbspPM.png

07-24-18_12-24-46nbspPM.png

07-24-18_12-25-21nbspPM.png

"Zane Delacroix.. who knew?"
    07-24-18_12-26-04nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I've got a set up for him in my library I use in most of my games. In it, he and Lilith have a third, younger brother and a fox. I find it spices their little family up pretty well. He usually ends up married to one of the daughters I have set up for Vlad or he ends up a bachelor.

I think it is a fun setting, playing with the Straud-Vatore feud. Straud despises the Vatore and doesn't want to give up his little girls, but reluctantly accepts that they are the only ones with noble veins around. Meanwhile, Vatore is captivated by anything that can "tame" old man Straud and they begin to genuinely bond with them, causing all sorts of trouble with their blasphemous modern ways. (I usually have the NAPs set up like Vlad rules the neighborhood.)
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    One of my sims is currently casually dating him and Paka'hua. I don't know how it will turn out. I use risky woohoo with MCCC so I guess that will eventually dictate who she ends up with, if anyone.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    He married my legacy founder's first born, a fellow vegan vampire, and has been living well with her in Willow Creek.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    In my first save, I played a bisexual male Vampire called Yukio Katsunari who ended up dating and marrying Caleb - Together they watched Yukio’s descendants live and die of old age until generations later, one of Yukio’s ancestors came to their den armed with fireworks (to set the place ablaze) and vampire cure potions to wipe out Yukio, Lilith and Caleb.

She succeeded in turning or wiping out most of the vampires in Forgotten Hollow, including turning Caleb into a human. Yukio locked her in the basement to starve to death.

I like to pretend that cured vampires can’t be turned again, so Caleb lived out the rest of his life as a human, and eventually died of old age leaving Yukio to gradually lose the humanity he gained as a result of Caleb’s positive influence and come to hate his own descendants.

In my current save, I haven’t played with Caleb but he likes to break into my celebrity Drag Queen alien’s penthouse apartment to do the dishes before leaving :D
    RySBI wrote: »
    In my first save, I played a bisexual male Vampire called Yukio Katsunari who ended up dating and marrying Caleb - Together they watched Yukio’s descendants live and die of old age until generations later, one of Yukio’s ancestors came to their den armed with fireworks (to set the place ablaze) and vampire cure potions to wipe out Yukio, Lilith and Caleb.

She succeeded in turning or wiping out most of the vampires in Forgotten Hollow, including turning Caleb into a human. Yukio locked her in the basement to starve to death.

I like to pretend that cured vampires can’t be turned again, so Caleb lived out the rest of his life as a human, and eventually died of old age leaving Yukio to gradually lose the humanity he gained as a result of Caleb’s positive influence and come to hate his own descendants.

In my current save, I haven’t played with Caleb but he likes to break into my celebrity Drag Queen alien’s penthouse apartment to do the dishes before leaving :D

Omg that sounds sooo dark! I love it! 😂 I would watch a show about that!
    haneul wrote: »
    He married my legacy founder's first born, a fellow vegan vampire, and has been living well with her in Willow Creek.

Would love to see pictures if you have any!
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I've got a set up for him in my library I use in most of my games. In it, he and Lilith have a third, younger brother and a fox. I find it spices their little family up pretty well. He usually ends up married to one of the daughters I have set up for Vlad or he ends up a bachelor.

I think it is a fun setting, playing with the Straud-Vatore feud. Straud despises the Vatore and doesn't want to give up his little girls, but reluctantly accepts that they are the only ones with noble veins around. Meanwhile, Vatore is captivated by anything that can "tame" old man Straud and they begin to genuinely bond with them, causing all sorts of trouble with their blasphemous modern ways. (I usually have the NAPs set up like Vlad rules the neighborhood.)

Love love love! And yes Vlad definitely rules forgotten hollow!! He is super annoyed with the idea of the Vatore clan teaching others the vegetarian ways!
    CelSims wrote: »
    One of my sims is currently casually dating him and Paka'hua. I don't know how it will turn out. I use risky woohoo with MCCC so I guess that will eventually dictate who she ends up with, if anyone.

Oooh! That’ll turn out interesting!!
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    I had him smooch a random townie I thought was pretty. He also now has a day-job of being a Professor. (at least, when I last checked, it's been an age and a half since I played the household)

But alas, Vlad happened and he revoked the gift of vampirism on him and Lilith and the entire household! Now I see him at the gym all the time. ...you would think that would be Lilith's thing but I guess not. Whenever I get around to that household again, I'll see if I can't turn them back into vampires. If I get around to them.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
    Handel wrote: »
    I had him smooch a random townie I thought was pretty. He also now has a day-job of being a Professor. (at least, when I last checked, it's been an age and a half since I played the household)

But alas, Vlad happened and he revoked the gift of vampirism on him and Lilith and the entire household! Now I see him at the gym all the time. ...you would think that would be Lilith's thing but I guess not. Whenever I get around to that household again, I'll see if I can't turn them back into vampires. If I get around to them.

Dang Vlad 😂 thinking about overthrowing him in my game because he’ll be mad at all of the vegetarian Vamps!
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited June 2021
    In my Medieval save he's a Sim shortly before he's transformation into a Vampire:

15.12.19_16-44-44f0k21.png

Lilith, who is obviously already a vampire, Amara (Innas and Calebs daughter) Inna and Caleb.

Then he was one of my founders in my Stone Age save, also as a Sim:

11.06.20_23-03-20d5jzy.jpg

:D

Here's the family tree. Currently I'm in gen 4. :)

And in my main save he's a Vampire:

17.04.21_15-31-3241jor.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    He doesn't really do much in my game. He'll occassionally show up at my Sims' door and often works as a vendor in one of the San Myshuno food stalls. My Sims don't interact with him much, really, and in some saves I have deleted the premade vampires.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Recently, I did soften a little bit on occult play. My main issue is that I mostly play in a realistic save and I generally focus on my human sims, however, I turned Max Villareal into a vampire a long time ago. I don't want that save to be mostly about the occults. I'm not anti-occult play in the game especially for other players and if I had more time, I might have a completely occult-based save. As it is, I have a really complicated rotation going and so I focus on it. Time moves fairly slowly since I play a bunch of households and I'm now moving to freezing time a lot more to add more gameplay action than just players aging up.

Anyway, Caleb Vatore ... I ignored that household for a long time until recently. As I mentioned, a while ago, Max Villareal turned into a vampire when he was 18. He's like an 18 yr old frozen in time. It's not a story that begins with Twi and ends with light. Max had been in love with Elsa Bjergsen as a teen but when he turned, he abandoned her so she wouldn't see the monster he'd become. Instead, he consoled himself by living on the blood of beautiful women ... yes, for real. Max is more like Lestat than Edward Cullen. He's turned increasingly bloodthirsty and even though he feels guilty, he does what he likes sometimes going into frenzies. Max was turned by Vlad who is the one who also turned the Vatores.

As I play them, Vlad is an ancient vampire and is actually really antisocial and detached from humanity. I don't play Vlad because he actually doesn't want to be played (in my game - do whatever you like with him). He'll happily exist in his crypt as a loner with only the creepy sounds of a pipe organ coming from his house. When he goes out to socialize, he thinks it's a bore. He also turns very few into vampires because it's not suitable to most personalities and he doesn't want someone to ruin things for the existing vampires. As it is, the vampires are aristocratic snobs. He did turn the Vatores and Max Villareal who were all orphaned young aristocrats. (Jacques Villareal died very soon into my game and I played it that he was completely insane). Vlad in my game basically has the attitude of, "Kids, get off my haunted lawn." Despite being bored, he occasionally socializes with them and occasionally is oddly sympathetic.

Where Caleb Vatore comes in is that he befriended Max and they are legit friends. When I recently played Max, I decided to switch over to the Vatores as well. As I play them, the Vatores are from the 18th C. As mentioned, they were orphaned aristocratic children and Vlad pitied them (though he doesn't actually feel anything). Caleb Vatore is highly sociable and charming. He loves to throw parties and to entertain. Lilith annoys him when she plays the organ badly but she is his lovable sister. He thinks humans are amusing playthings and only views vampires as his equals. He does not have the same type of personality as Max. While Max is all about biting the ladies, Caleb slightly envies that but thinks it is vulgar. He is a lot less blood-thirsty, considering drinking too much blood to be ungentlemanly. He only lightly drinks blood occasionally almost as though it is a nuisance. Instead, he likes to party with spooky music with vampires and clueless humans whom he only speaks to with jokes and riddles.

I know there are a lot of ways to play that character. In my game, he has not actually fallen in love, partly because he lived in an era when he would have had an arranged marriage and he is a cerebral type. As I've played him now, he's mainly a genuine friend with Max which is kind of entertaining since they don't age or die. Lately, Max has a willing human lady living with him who follows him around. Caleb finds this amusing but doesn't totally get it. More recently, he became a fashion photographer and throws spooky parties with models. Since he sleeps in a coffin, he turned his old room into a modeling studio partly as a way to get away from Lilith's bad pipe organ-playing downstairs.

I will play with the vampires more now that Max's siblings are starting to die off of old age. I wanted it to basically be that he disappeared from society while they were alive - aside from his vampiric activities; as I played it, he never attacked his siblings and they were clueless though Hugo did think it was odd that Max never seemed to age at all, but they were the only ones who had any idea where he was and they kept it a secret. Again, anyone can do what they like with any character, that's just what I'm doing with them. I like them to all have different personalities and Caleb Vatore is like a comic gentleman who got lost from the 18th C but who is making the best of it. I actually do find it entertaining, but the exclusivity of just having a limited number of vampires in my save is important to me. I'm all for flexibility for other players.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    Busufu wrote: »
    In my Medieval save he's a Sim shortly before he's transformation into a Vampire:

15.12.19_16-44-44f0k21.png

Lilith, who is obviously already a vampire, Amara (Innas and Calebs daughter) Inna and Caleb.

Then he was one of my founders in my Stone Age save, also as a Sim:

11.06.20_23-03-20d5jzy.jpg

:D

Here's the family tree. Currently I'm in gen 4. :)

And in my main save he's a Vampire:

17.04.21_15-31-3241jor.jpg

Omg Caleb is living the dream in multiple dimensions in your saves! 😂 checking your family tree out now!
    Recently, I did soften a little bit on occult play. My main issue is that I mostly play in a realistic save and I generally focus on my human sims, however, I turned Max Villareal into a vampire a long time ago. I don't want that save to be mostly about the occults. I'm not anti-occult play in the game especially for other players and if I had more time, I might have a completely occult-based save. As it is, I have a really complicated rotation going and so I focus on it. Time moves fairly slowly since I play a bunch of households and I'm now moving to freezing time a lot more to add more gameplay action than just players aging up.

Anyway, Caleb Vatore ... I ignored that household for a long time until recently. As I mentioned, a while ago, Max Villareal turned into a vampire when he was 18. He's like an 18 yr old frozen in time. It's not a story that begins with Twi and ends with light. Max had been in love with Elsa Bjergsen as a teen but when he turned, he abandoned her so she wouldn't see the monster he'd become. Instead, he consoled himself by living on the blood of beautiful women ... yes, for real. Max is more like Lestat than Edward Cullen. He's turned increasingly bloodthirsty and even though he feels guilty, he does what he likes sometimes going into frenzies. Max was turned by Vlad who is the one who also turned the Vatores.

As I play them, Vlad is an ancient vampire and is actually really antisocial and detached from humanity. I don't play Vlad because he actually doesn't want to be played (in my game - do whatever you like with him). He'll happily exist in his crypt as a loner with only the creepy sounds of a pipe organ coming from his house. When he goes out to socialize, he thinks it's a bore. He also turns very few into vampires because it's not suitable to most personalities and he doesn't want someone to ruin things for the existing vampires. As it is, the vampires are aristocratic snobs. He did turn the Vatores and Max Villareal who were all orphaned young aristocrats. (Jacques Villareal died very soon into my game and I played it that he was completely insane). Vlad in my game basically has the attitude of, "Kids, get off my haunted lawn." Despite being bored, he occasionally socializes with them and occasionally is oddly sympathetic.

Where Caleb Vatore comes in is that he befriended Max and they are legit friends. When I recently played Max, I decided to switch over to the Vatores as well. As I play them, the Vatores are from the 18th C. As mentioned, they were orphaned aristocratic children and Vlad pitied them (though he doesn't actually feel anything). Caleb Vatore is highly sociable and charming. He loves to throw parties and to entertain. Lilith annoys him when she plays the organ badly but she is his lovable sister. He thinks humans are amusing playthings and only views vampires as his equals. He does not have the same type of personality as Max. While Max is all about biting the ladies, Caleb slightly envies that but thinks it is vulgar. He is a lot less blood-thirsty, considering drinking too much blood to be ungentlemanly. He only lightly drinks blood occasionally almost as though it is a nuisance. Instead, he likes to party with spooky music with vampires and clueless humans whom he only speaks to with jokes and riddles.

I know there are a lot of ways to play that character. In my game, he has not actually fallen in love, partly because he lived in an era when he would have had an arranged marriage and he is a cerebral type. As I've played him now, he's mainly a genuine friend with Max which is kind of entertaining since they don't age or die. Lately, Max has a willing human lady living with him who follows him around. Caleb finds this amusing but doesn't totally get it. More recently, he became a fashion photographer and throws spooky parties with models. Since he sleeps in a coffin, he turned his old room into a modeling studio partly as a way to get away from Lilith's bad pipe organ-playing downstairs.

I will play with the vampires more now that Max's siblings are starting to die off of old age. I wanted it to basically be that he disappeared from society while they were alive - aside from his vampiric activities; as I played it, he never attacked his siblings and they were clueless though Hugo did think it was odd that Max never seemed to age at all, but they were the only ones who had any idea where he was and they kept it a secret. Again, anyone can do what they like with any character, that's just what I'm doing with them. I like them to all have different personalities and Caleb Vatore is like a comic gentleman who got lost from the 18th C but who is making the best of it. I actually do find it entertaining, but the exclusivity of just having a limited number of vampires in my save is important to me. I'm all for flexibility for other players.

Ooh I feel like there’s a lot of lore going on in your story! I have been thinking about maybe making vampire laws where each coven can only have so many members! Including pure blood vampires born into covens!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Caleb doesn’t exist in my universe. 😇