Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Harvey and Helen aged up <3

JoO6R6M.png
    E8FvvQp.png

mjs6QSe.png
    BOpFYMo.png

That is me for today folks, happy simming :)
    sjd0QUf.png
    Stacy expecting baby number 55 ;)
    IEBe3Q6.png

Graham will age up and move in with his dad if he achieves his A at school today.
    Harvey and Helen should age up soon too, just one more skill to go for each. Perhaps on Saturday :)
    Graham aged up and moved in with his dad <3
    7jONtUs.png
    Harvey and Helen aged up <3

sMc8a26.png
    1DQKyme.png

f1MWYjl.png
    Nvwok2x.png
    Introducing new baby number 55 and 56. Little Ivan and Iris <3
    SHPuXBI.png

My hospital birth was super buggy. There was the previous cribs and no actual birth, the mother laid there, got the message, the dr stood like a t shape and then the message popped up saying they were sent home. So weird, seems to get buggier and buggier by the day.
    On that note I think this is it for today as well :)
    NSfqMwE.png
  • jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @mcrudd Maybe the doctor's gotten tired of delivering so many babies. Helen looks like she wants some ice cream.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @mcrudd Maybe the doctor's gotten tired of delivering so many babies. Helen looks like she wants some ice cream.

Hahahaha could be true, I should actually test it with a new save game and see if it happens, perhaps this save is becoming corrupted LOL. Helen ate a grand turkey meal just before aging up, I guess it all went to the hips hahahaha, You are so right it might be time to whip out the ice cream machine again ;)
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    well, certainly an interesting approach to the challenge, I kinda like it.
  • The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    Hope you get back and post some more
    well, certainly an interesting approach to the challenge, I kinda like it.
    Hope you get back and post some more

Aww glad you like it :) I will be playing again, just not everyday since its Holiday season here and we are preparing for Christmas with the family <3
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @mcrudd: cute babies. :)

@all: Sorry I've been missing for a little while. I've been busy! :)
    :) Smile!

Puddinroy wrote: »
    @mcrudd: cute babies. :)

@all: Sorry I've been missing for a little while. I've been busy! :)

Thank you so much <3 Yeah real life sometimes creeps up on you and keeps you busy :)
    Hi all sorry I have not been around, my husband's dad passed away on the 15 December, thankfully on that day our covid borders between suburbs opened and we were able to drive up to his sister's place and spent time together there. We came back yesterday and today is our 24th wedding anniversary <3 Hubby and my son is extending his sleep out and my daughter is at her holiday job, so I can sim for a bit now. Will have to catch up with the thread to see what is happening in my current baby challenge, I have forgotten its been so long LOL. Happy simming to you all, hopefully an update soon :D
    @mcrudd: Hugs to you and your family. Also Happy Anniversary!

@mcrudd: Hugs to you and your family. Also Happy Anniversary!

Thank you <3
    Pregnant with baby number 57. Just a sim that walked past.
    R4VatIo.png

I am not sure when to age up the twin babies, as I don't have a hospital pic to go on. I might just age them up as Stacy starts her third trimester :)
    @mcrudd: Congrats on #57! :)

I'm thinking of starting this challenge again. I might see about doing it with a male sim and get him alien pregnant! Teehee

edited December 2021

I'm thinking of starting this challenge again. I might see about doing it with a male sim and get him alien pregnant! Teehee

woah now that will be a challenge :o You will have to be a scientist to help out with abductions ;)
    mcrudd wrote: »

woah now that will be a challenge :o You will have to be a scientist to help out with abductions ;)

Yay! Thanks for the tip about being a scientist helping with the abductions. Alien abductions are my absolute favorite thing in the Sims2, Sims3 and Sims4.

Yay! Thanks for the tip about being a scientist helping with the abductions. Alien abductions are my absolute favorite thing in the Sims2, Sims3 and Sims4.

It's a pleasure, I always play a scientist if I want my sim to get alien pregnant :D
    Helen and Harvey aged up <3
    IHaRCH7.png
    AN2DRFi.png

5ApajJA.png
    4Fd7Sjv.png

Stacy is making some yummy diet ice cream for her daughter :D
    Xbg8Njj.png
    Iris and Ivan has aged up <3

spmM5HO.png
    BPhLn6I.png

5y8x9vg.png
    nTkMUHU.png
    That is me for now, going for an anniversary lunch <3
    HT6szD0.png
  • jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @mcrudd The family is looking good. I caught a brief glimpse of the family picture when Harvey was aging up and I thought Stacy was missing from it. I'm still not quite used to her having short hair.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12