Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[NEW TROPICAL PARTY VILLA - 24th SEPTEMBER 2023] - BansheeHVO's Showcase

Comments

• ThaPhoenix1ThaPhoenix1 Posts: 132 Member
    @rosemow Thanks so much, hun! :)
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    Hi! I've been looking through your thread and have subsequently left lots of love for you in the Gallery. <3 These builds are fun and creative. I especially like your awning design for your cafe, it's stunning! :)
    @Lissykins1991 Thanks so much, hun!! It's so appreciated. 😍😊
    edited April 2022
    FINALLY!

I FINALLY finished one of those two residential builds I've been talking about for MONTHS now. It's a residential build for one of my Moyer triplets (Leah this time), so I've now completed homes for 2/3 of them. Mind you, since completing Charles' million-dollar home in DSV last August, he's had four kids - all of whom will ALSO require homes. That's before we even start talking about the various sims in other saves who ALSO require homes and are slowly but surely moving up the list.

Good Lord.

Anyway...

DESCRIPTION:
    Wanting a home to rival her brother's, Leah Moyer commissioned a modern answer to Judith Ward's legendary Del Sol Valley abode. With expansive grounds and a luxurious interior, this beautiful home includes six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a top-of-the-range kitchen, exquisite outdoor pool, basement four-car garage, home gym and theatre and is perfect for entertaining.

RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace The Ward Den in Del Sol Valley.

Gallery: DEL SOL VALLEY VILLA
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Size: 50x40
    Cost: 747,033

NO CC
    , but please DO remember to enter the MOO cheat before placing this lot.

mFfUOVD.png

KITCHEN

3IX39Lf.png

PRIMARY BEDROOM'S BATHROOM

zYUB5GO.png

TWO of the SIX BEDROOMS

g1QH5vm.png

u63hb5c.png

GROUNDS

iJiyK6z.png

Rm7Z6jo.png

iI3yOFc.png

4Qi3q12.png

YaLZDZi.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Del Sol Valley Villa is a very lovely modern home! :) Very great exterior design, very nice white color, and the gardenbeds are very nice.Very nice pool and loungers patio. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice and stylish design of the rooms.
    It is a lovely celebrity home! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Del Sol Valley Villa is a very lovely modern home! :) Very great exterior design, very nice white color, and the gardenbeds are very nice.Very nice pool and loungers patio. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice and stylish design of the rooms.
    It is a lovely celebrity home! :)

Thanks so much for always saying such lovely things, Rose. It's very much appreciated. 😘😍😊
    THEY'RE DONE!

I FINALLY finished the second of those two residential builds I've been talking about for MONTHS now. This one is a rental (or residential) build in Mount Komo.

I'm already looking to start another residential build for Charles' son, Leo, as well as one for Jasmine (the third of my Moyer triplets). As usual, I'll probably take short breaks to build some commercial lots.

Anyway...

DESCRIPTION:
    Too snobby to stay in any of the many rentals already available in Mount Komorebi, the infamous Moyer family commissioned a luxurious ski lodge to be built at the top of the mountain. With six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, an exquisite kitchen, three lounges, spa & entertainment facilities, a home theatre & two swimming pools, this home away from home is the place to stay before, during & apres-ski.

RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace Kiyomatsu Point in Mount Komorebi.

Gallery: MOUNT KOMO VACATION HOME
    Lot Size: 50x50
    Cost: 907,601

NO CC

Ma2VhsM.png

rZmbszK.png

One of the three LOUNGES

3UOUgej.png

QtEEdaq.png

KITCHEN & HALLWAY

WyWXVDC.png

Ln2SmJq.png

FORMAL LOUNGE

vusj4KE.png

Three of the six BEDROOMS

tEsbher.png

kPabDeD.png

5nQTVjs.png

One of the two SWIMMING POOLS

pCvjp3f.png

BASEMENT

ia0fY2X.png

GROUNDS & REAR OF HOUSE

coLpULN.png

Bh9Gege.png

Mount Komo Vacation Home is a lovely modern family home! :) Very stylish exterior design, great windows, and very nice carport. The landscaping is very nice! The interior furnishing is lovely! Very stylish design of the rooms! Lovely windows sitting areas in the lounge to enjoy outdoors views. The double wall stoves in the kitchen are great! Very lovely design and colours of the bedrooms. Very nice basement bar and games area. The pools are very nice :)
    After finishing that four-bedroom rental lot in Granite Falls, I decided to add some community lots to the place, so I built a new restaurant on the adjacent lot.

Though it has a white stone exterior, I thought it fit the environment.

DESCRIPTION:
    Hidden in the leafy environs of Granite Falls, the world-famous Lakeside Restaurant is the chosen eaterie for the who's who of Granite Falls' tourists. With a Michelin-starred chef and the best burgers this side of Strangerville, Lakeside Restaurant is packed night and day. Make a reservation two months in advance or risk going without!

RESTAURANT

This lot was designed to replace Forest Hideaway or Lakeside Retreat in Granite Falls.

Gallery: THE LAKESIDE RESTAURANT
    Lot Type: Restaurant
    Lot Size: 40x30
    Cost: 87,354

NO CC

W7CuRdK.png

aa8wrP3.png

qyGOxhY.png

dzyyf8h.png

90tqo5g.png

C3K8giH.png

PHpRKAO.png

yMaGuy3.png

Lakeside Restaurant is a lovely restaurant for Granite Falls! :) Very nice exterior design, lovely white walls, and great outdoors dining patio areas. The blue flowerboxes are pretty! The glass roofing is very nice. The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very nice windows dining areas.
    edited June 2022
    I'm currently in the middle of a Henford-on-Bagley build for Charles Moyer's oldest, Leo. I took a few hours, however, to build a small villa in tartosa. It's designed to be a rental for a long weekend, but I suppose a couple of sims could live in it.

DESCRIPTION:
    A tiny villa tucked away on the Tartosan coast, this home-away-from-home is a spartan but well-furnished holiday rental designed to host a couple of sims for a long weekend or a couple with nothing on their minds but... enjoying each other's company.

RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace Piccola Luce in Tartosa.

Gallery: TARTOSA HOLIDAY VILLA
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Cost: 66,611

NO CC

EOLlxnv.png

itq9G5q.png

q8Fn39k.png

oVwcFkt.png

jfug9II.png

ERq7Emn.png

Very lovely Villa :) Very nice exterior design, warm brown and stone walls,and the pond is very nice along the porch edges. Very nice outdoors dining and bbq area. The interior furnishings and open plan layout are lovely! Very nice wood texture of the furniture. The tv watching sofa seating corner is very nice :)
    @rosemow Thanks so much, love! 😊
    edited June 2022
    I'm currently in the middle of a Henford-on-Bagley build for Charles Moyer's oldest, Leo, and a Brindleton Bay build for one of the first sim children I actually raised properly.

The first time around, I'd only been playing a few days. My sim, Alex, had babies and I was flying by the seat of my pants. I had her engage in risky woohoo, figuring it would give her something to do (she was a lazy sim so I had her remain unemployed while her housemates went to work), but ended up with triplets! I didn't even know she was having them - when the 'name your sim' box popped up three times, I figured something had gone wrong. Only realised what was up when three bassinets appeared.

Those three kids were basically raised to be feral. All three housemates had to take turns looking after them (because the sim Alex has been impregnated by had collapsed from exhaustion and died immediately after the act. He was elderly and looked tired, admittedly, but I didn't let him rest and he expired before she'd even had time to do a pregnancy test).

I didn't know kids were supposed to do homework, so they never did. I had no idea how to raise their skills (or even that we're supposed to!) or anything, so they just did whatever.

Prior to Sims 4, the last Sims game I'd really played was the Urbz and Sims 2 on console (I never really got into Sims 3, though I own it), so...

I said all that to say that Oliver and his sister, Ava, were raised right. At that point, I'd been playing for a few months and I'd gotten the hang of everything. I knew how to ace University, do well at work etc, so quickly figured out how to raise children to be anything other than ragamuffins. They were A students, averaged A+ at university, had childhood friends, actually went to school on time and worked hard at their jobs without prompting.

I've followed my formula for success ever since (unless play otherwise calls for it).

In any case, I figured it was about time I built him a house. Little River Villa was for Ava and it's about time Ollie had somewhere to live..

But I digress...

I had a few hours and built a restaurant in DSV. Somewhere upscale for famous/upwardly mobile sims to eat and see and be seen...

DESCRIPTION:
    Located in the heart of Del Sol Valley, Nero Valley has quickly become THE place to see and be seen for the city's elite. With Michelin-starred chefs and a menu that has sims travelling from San Myshuno to Mount Komo to try it, Nero Valley is sure to be a mainstay on critics' lists for many years to come...

RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace Ward Park in Del Sol Valley.

Gallery: NERO VALLEY RESTAURANT
    Lot Type: Restaurant
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Cost: 129,517

NO CC

flBjvT3.png

zymkETJ.png

a0LyjnH.png

Pf4LCgr.png

CvP261N.png

fBCOu9y.png

Nero Valley Restaurant is a lovely modern restaurant! :) Very great exterior design, and the windows walls are very nice for great outdoors views. Very lovely interior dining area. The layout is great! The outdoors dining and bar counter balcony is very nice :)
    edited September 2022
    By now, some of you know that I like to BWIB (build while I build) i.e. build random community lots/rentals/small homes while building major residential builds. With that said, I took some time off from completing Leo and Ollie's homes to build somewhere for my sims to stay whilst 'vacationing' (read: spending the full moon somewhere they can't trash their own homes) in Moonwood Mill.

Though it's not rundown and is distinctly modern, I thought it fit the environment.

This lot was designed to be a rental, but works just as well as a residential lot.

DESCRIPTION:
    Having recently had one of their own fall prey to a Moonwood resident, the infamous Moyer clan quickly commissioned a small lodge to be built in the most secluded part of town. Intended as a monthly getaway for the recently afflicted, the aptly named Moonwood Lodge is a modern take on a cabin, complete with two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen and outdoor pool!

RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace The Collective Cabin in Moonwood Mill.

Gallery: MOONWOOD LODGE
    Lot Size: 40x30
    Cost: 196,425

NO CC

qZFmO7G.png

gweOZcI.png

VEmpFun.png

m6fLvWf.png

CTLnTPf.png

y5yEVKS.png

qL9eGA6.png

UOWOL1a.png

mpwfL9p.png

BVstVGw.png

Post edited by ThaPhoenix1 on
    Moonwood Lodge is a lovely modern cabin home! :) Very nice exterior design, warm brown colour, and great large glass windows. Very nice platformed front steps. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice and stylish design. The kitchen design with double sinks and stools counter is very nice and the fireplace design is great! Very nice pool and lounger patio :)
    edited September 2022
    I FINALLY finished the first of those two residential builds I've been working on since April. This one is for Ollie Shah-Hassim.

This time, I'll spare you from having to engage in small talk before getting to the good stuff....

DESCRIPTION:
    Having purchased an unsually sized parcel of land in the seaside town of Brindleton Bay, Shah-Hassim scion, Oliver, commissioned an architectural masterpiece of a home. Dubbed 'The Black House', the envy-inducing, luxurious abode includes five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a chef's kitchen, a four-car garage, two lounges, a sumptous pool, artist's studio, and a basement perfect for entertaining.

RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace It's a Good House in Brindleton Bay.

Gallery: THE BLACK HOUSE
    Lot Size: 40x40
    Cost: 425,118

NO CC

uNteXH0.png

TiR4WEa.png

q86zKMN.png

KITCHEN, DINING ROOM & LOUNGE

V4628Zt.png

mp7Lxgo.png

JA8pRPK.png

b6jquzk.png

6BFWg8b.png

zjX3ycI.png

GYM, LOUNGE & READING CORNER in the BASEMENT

IrD5Z6A.png

DkrOxvP.png

GaBktKN.png

REAR AND SIDE OF HOUSE

6zTn45a.png

MgWxmRu.png

Post edited by ThaPhoenix1 on
    The Black House is a lovely modern family home! :) Very great exterior design, very nice glass windows walls and the 4 car garage is great! Very nice pool and loungers patio area! The outdoors lounge and firepit patio is very nice. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very stylish design and great layout! The fireplace design is very nice. The basement gym is great! :)
    @rosemow Thanks so much, love! You're always so kind. :blush:
    I'm still in the middle of building Leo Bell-Moyer a home, but after the release of the Desert Luxe kit, I was feeling a little inspired and thought I might challenge myself by building something with only it and the base game. Never done a BG only(ish) build before. I thought it went quite well.

Anyway...

DESCRIPTION:
    Intended as a home for a commuter or young couple, this modern one-bedroom loft is a simple but well-decorated starter-lite house with a kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms.

RESIDENTIAL

This lot can be placed anywhere really, but the lot in pictures below is Raffia Quinta in Oasis Springs.

Gallery: Desert Luxe & BG Home
    Lot Size: 20 x 15
    Cost: 76,576

NO CC

PBDOPXW.png

TOT28YR.png

Imahda3.png

G6NFBZm.png

yDhGksw.png

DOwZt65.png

OOScecE.png

Kz26RCz.png

Desert Luxe and Bg Home is a lovely modern home! :) Very great exterior design and stylish interior furnishings! Very nice natural desert colors. The loft bedroom is very nice :)
    Though I'm still working on Leo's house, I got the itch and started working on a few other commercial/residential builds, as I am wont to do.

This one is a replacement for Britechester Uni's Drake Hall...

DESCRIPTION:
    Sick of Foxbury's infamous attempts to one-up Britechester's eponymous university, the latter's dean recently ordered an extensive renovation of the infamous Drake Hall. With breathtaking views, six luxurious bedrooms, entertainment facilities, and a rooftop garden, these accommodations won't be available for long. Book now or bed down elsewhere

STUDENT ACCOMMODATION

This lot was designed to replace Drake Hall in Britechester.

Gallery: BRITECHESTER UNI HOUSING
    Lot Type: University Housing
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Cost: 164,986

NO CC

2LxTx7a.png

ENTRANCE HALL, KITCHEN & LOUNGE

q0e5CTO.png

tH0Quk6.png

oKtjBgm.png

One of the SIX BEDROOMS

lb2HJok.png

Xbm9PEs.png

ROOFTOP GARDEN & DINING

XaTrR4W.png

EtjLdpX.png

6YrxmVf.png

6Fw0tJO.png

9MaCDnF.png

BAR & DANCEFLOOR

SGQVXf3.png

EXTERIOR

HTZsiHu.png

sJDQcjp.png

Brichester Uni Housing is a very lovely home for students! :) The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very nice kitchen area and the sofa windows wall sitting lounge area is very nice. Very lovely design of the bedrooms. The outdoors dining patio is very nice for enjoying eating meals outside. The hot tub, ping pong and bar counter area is great! :)
    edited March 2023
    Yes, guys. LMAO. I AM still working on Leo's house, but you know how it is when the muse strikes...

I felt like building a modern villa that would be perfect for a solo trip or couple's getaway...

This villa replaces Belomisia Trailhead in Selvadorada...

You can also check out its BUILD VID over on TikTok.

DESCRIPTION:
    While on a recent trip to Selvadorada, Jasmine Moyer noticed a distinct lack of luxury accommodation in the heart of the jungle. Without heed for local legislation, she commissioned the construction of an exquisite, one-bedroom villa mere steps from the famous temple. In addition to a beautiful pool, ensuite-bedroom and expansive kitchen, this villa offers all the amenities one would expect from such a home.

RENTAL

This lot was designed to replace Belomisia Trailhead in Selvadorada.

Gallery: JUNGLE HONEYMOON VILLA
    Lot Size: 40x20
    Cost: 122,703

NO CC

sS9TQWN.png

vTJA5k6.png

LOUNGE, KITCHEN & DINING ROOM

V1xtX2M.png

P6kFh5q.png

KAo4Hs2.png

POOLSIDE

hv8a8xC.png

BEDROOM & BATHROOM

ukBuQ3q.png

JQwkAcI.png

8WN7whx.png