Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is what I missed about the sims...

My sim Denna is married to Paolo Rocca and is 'special friends' with Makoa Kealoha. She was friendly with both in a short space of time and has a 5% chance of it accidentally being try for baby. Denna is in her 3rd trimester, her surprise baby is due at any moment. I have no clue who will be the daddy. If it's Makoa, Paolo is moving out (probably) and if it's Paolo, Makoa probably won't care. Both already have children. Makoa has Nani with his wife and Paolo has Lucia Savea, with Manami Savea (who is married) and Meghan Caliente with Katrina Caliente. The family tree is getting more twisty by the hour :smile:

Comments

• Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited April 2021
    It's going to be the one that woohoo'd first. Sims aren't like cats where multiple daddy cats can cause mamma cat to have kittens from multiple daddies all in the same litter. (Forgot that Try for a Baby is different when not MCCC'd)
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Trouble is, because she never tried for baby, It could be either of them. She wasn't pregnant, then woohooed with both within 24 hours, then I got the eating for two, and I can't remember who exactly was 24 hour ago.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    In that case enjoy the suspense of mystery dad. :)

You will know for sure when she's going into labor and see which one of them freaks out.
    Crisis averted... Paolo was in work, and Makoa home with his wife when Denna went into labour. It ended up being twins, Gina and Maxwell, and Paolo is the daddy. So that's 4 kids he's got...
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Gina is a wonderful name!
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
    The twins are toddlers and she's pregnant again (another who's the daddy) but after this one I'm going to have to take her into cas and make her unable to have more kids. They live in a tiny home, 2 adults, 2 toddlers and whatever she's having.
    This time Barbara Rocca was born, my daughter chose the name, and this time, Paolo is not the daddy, Barbara's dad is Makoa.
    edited April 2021
    So, I set Denna to not have anymore babies. Took them off played families for an hour or two whilst I looked in on Paolo's other kids. I tend to mark them as unplayed so mcc will continue doing it's thing whilst I'm not there, unfortunately, doing it's thing meant I've come back to Paolo having a romance bar with Jade Le Chien (I'm assuming Jade Rosa is married to Joaquin Le Chien). I saw her wandering around whilst playing Denna, who does not know her. No idea if she and joaquin have kids.

edit - Thankfully no kids, I managed to get her into CaS. Sergio Romero is married to Angela Pleasant though...
    edit 2 - Spoke too soon, Jade Le Chien (Rosa) had triplet girls, Tabitha, Cindy and Kyla, according to his family tree Paolo now has seven kids...
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on