March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights April 9 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Happy Friday to you all! Do you have any nice plans for the weekend? 💜
I have some adulting to do but afterwards, I have SO earned some quality time with my favourite Sims family. 😁

Since it's Friday, you all know what that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights! So, let's get to it, eh?

5iel0j5sjvgs.png
What a hard-warming snap! This lovely scene was shared by @VeeDub here.

And now, let' get into this week's picks!
  • Now, who doesn't like cute pets!? No one, exactly! Our furry friends make everything so much better. So, "Show the pictures of your lovely pets!" in @Ellupelluellu's thread! Those screenshots are proper eye bleach (and make me want to become a cat lady right away)! :smiley:
  • It's no secret that Simlish is a super fun language! But sometimes, the funnest thing about it can be when we mishear it. If that has ever happened to you, why don't you jump into @Metaphasic's thread and share the "Funniest Simlish to English you've heard?" There are some phrases that will never sound the same to me again! :joy:
  • Now, on to our builders! Are you looking for a challenge? Then I might have found the thread for you! @nali272 invites you to "Renovate my house" and it looks really fun! So, join in and share your creations! :relaxed:
  • If you're looking for some building inspiration, I highly recommend that you check out @AlphaFFrog's thread appropriately titled "AlphaFFrog's attic of awesomer". I love these creations! :love:
  • And last but certainly not least a thread for our Sims 3 generational players! @Gguy had the idea to start a cool screenshot thread and asks you to "Post pictures of your Sims over their various stages of life". It's amazing to see how the Sims change over time! :smiley:
Thanks for joining me one more week. I hope you enjoyed those discussions - I'll be back with some more next week! ;)
If you have any recommendations for me, please let me know!

Happy awesim weekend! <3

- Leeloo

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,714 Member
    Thank you for the mention, @EA_Leeloo :smile:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • nali272nali272 Posts: 431 Member
    @EA_Leeloo Thanks for the highlight! :D
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    *anime blush*

Thanks for the mention, despite my thread being on the second page. Lol.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @EA_Leeloo Thanks for the mention. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited April 2021
    :star: Congratulations to everyone mentioned :star:

@EA_Leeloo Thank you for highlighting my thread! Thank you also for liking its name and politely ignoring the cry for attention it so clearly was :*

Good luck with the adulting (boo) and simming (yay) and have a weekend as lovely as you've made mine :)
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,016 Member
    Congratulations on being featured in Friday highlights this week @nali272 and @AlphaFFrog :)! Great picks @EA_Leeloo B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2021
    @Ellupelluellu My pleasure! :heart:

@nali272 You are very welcome! :relaxed:

@Metaphasic Ah now, a fun thread doesn't have to be on the first page to be seen. ;)

@VeeDub How couldn't I - with such a lovely screenshot!? :smiley:

@AlphaFFrog Well, the thread does deserve attention so - you're welcome! :relieved:

@coolsim9999999 Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the picks! :blush: