Sul sul Simmers!
Happy Friday to you all! Do you have any nice plans for the weekend? 💜
I have some adulting to do but afterwards, I have SO earned some quality time with my favourite Sims family. 😁
Since it's Friday, you all know what that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights! So, let's get to it, eh?
What a hard-warming snap! This lovely scene was shared by @VeeDub here.
And now, let' get into this week's picks!
- Now, who doesn't like cute pets!? No one, exactly! Our furry friends make everything so much better. So, "Show the pictures of your lovely pets!" in @Ellupelluellu's thread! Those screenshots are proper eye bleach (and make me want to become a cat lady right away)!
- It's no secret that Simlish is a super fun language! But sometimes, the funnest thing about it can be when we mishear it. If that has ever happened to you, why don't you jump into @Metaphasic's thread and share the "Funniest Simlish to English you've heard?" There are some phrases that will never sound the same to me again!
- Now, on to our builders! Are you looking for a challenge? Then I might have found the thread for you! @nali272 invites you to "Renovate my house" and it looks really fun! So, join in and share your creations!
- If you're looking for some building inspiration, I highly recommend that you check out @AlphaFFrog's thread appropriately titled "AlphaFFrog's attic of awesomer". I love these creations!
- And last but certainly not least a thread for our Sims 3 generational players! @Gguy had the idea to start a cool screenshot thread and asks you to "Post pictures of your Sims over their various stages of life". It's amazing to see how the Sims change over time!
Thanks for joining me one more week. I hope you enjoyed those discussions - I'll be back with some more next week!
If you have any recommendations for me, please let me know!
Happy awesim weekend!