Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March 23 - Inside Maxis Livestream

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
edited May 2021 in Livestreams
Sul sul Simmers!

Have you already updated your game? I can't wait to finally let my Sims sleep in BUNK BEDS!!! 🎉

If you want some more info about the latest update, join us today, March 23, at 11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC for our Inside Maxis livestream on Twitch!

Let's watch the livestream together and chat about it here! :)

Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• HazellHazell Posts: 304 Member
    Looking forward to it!
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    On the current screen it says they're doing a preview of the "next patch" at the end (after this one) and something to do with hot topic
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I don't understand why they aren't expanding on the Trait improvements...
    Like okay Bookworms can gain more fun from reading books... but what else?
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Holiday wrote: »

Yeah, all of the changes appear to pretty shallow. They only talked about it for 2 minutes. They didn't even provide any examples other than bookworms.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that!
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    Not the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen. They were much more excited about a future hair we don’t even have a date for instead of what they actually improved in this patch. Which seems shallow since they barely even brushed over the topic
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Did they even fix the big afro hairstyle? I thought that was supposed to be fixed by now
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Glad to see they didn't add "baby hairs" to the puffs. Much improved. No comment on anything else except El Oh El.
  • HazellHazell Posts: 304 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Did they even fix the big afro hairstyle? I thought that was supposed to be fixed by now

They said it's coming :blush: I enjoyed it, I'm sure the trait updates will be all similar in that they get more benefits from doing trait related activities! Nice to see them excited and happy!
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Holiday wrote: »

This. I feel like there are a lot of us in the community that aspire to create more unique types of sims, sims that are actually influenced in their lives from their traits... and not just shallow options (Like when angry, "take an angry poop") <-- This literally does nothing different for gameplay except a change in wording. I get that my example is an emotion over a trait but many of the traits in the game seem to work the same. We are begging for the individuality of our sims!
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    Two things I would change about bunk beds.

a) You can't put anything other than another bed at the bottom. It would be cool to be able to put a desk or a drawing table under there.
    b) you can put any single bed on the bottom but you can't change the top bed. It would be great if you could select two beds to put together and the frame instantly matches.

otherwise, I really like the bunk beds.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Kaylen34 wrote: »
    Two things I would change about bunk beds.

a) You can't put anything other than another bed at the bottom. It would be cool to be able to put a desk or a drawing table under there.
    b) you can put any single bed on the bottom but you can't change the top bed. It would be great if you could select two beds to put together and the frame instantly matches.

otherwise, I really like the bunk beds.

You can put other things under the loft bed as long as it's a one-tile item. There's a one tile desk somewhere, for example.

I believe the patch notes implied that they will be working on this.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks, thanks so much for tuning in and sharing your feedback. I will pass it on to the team. :)
    I hope you're enjoying the bunk beds and the other bits that came with the patch!
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Okay so when I saw the Relax interaction and saw that Relaxing sims can WATCH TV IN BED i lost it man thats so gooddddd. But yeah this patch is great even with the Loft Bed Limitations.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Can’t wait to play when I get back to my computer Monday. Faster eating and shower? Bunk beds? Relaxing in beds again? And hey I’ll take any trait improvements even if it’s just a few little things changed. Very exciting and I’m going to get Bust the Dust now that the main issue I was worried about has been fixed.
  • 2792_SnOw2792_SnOw Posts: 3 New Member
    can't wait to have all the twins sharing a bunk bed
    Wish you could put stuff other than beds under it :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top