Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hauk 150 Creations :)

Comments

• Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much, I always appreciate your positive comments! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Awesome work with Columbia Flying City and I love your Stoa Universe design, very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much, I'm happy you like my creations! :)
    edited November 2021
    Happy Halloween! :):D

Today I will show my Halloween Special

Name: The Eternal Tunnels
    Story: Somewhere in the Stoa Universe, exists the Tunnel Planet, the Home of the Eternal Tunnels. All the Planet Surface is covered with a Magical Toxic Fog, the only livable place are the Undergrounds, leading to the massive Steampunk Network known as the Eternal Tunnels, Natural and Artificial Tunnels connecting each other. Also, the Planet is a Changing World, meaning that after a certain time, all its Mass resets and becomes randomized, leading to infinite possibilities of Tunnels. It’s also possible, to find Eternal Tunnels on any other World that isn’t the Tunnel Planet. The Tunnels, are a perfect hideout for Survivors, Criminals, Soldiers, and Creatures, everything is possible in the Tunnels…

Overall View:
    [img][/img]RaB5RRy.png
    [img][/img]xkLha3X.png
    [img][/img]ImLwJRW.png

Sewers:
    [img][/img]h3Ol0ra.png
    [img][/img]JuVbi6u.png
    [img][/img]FDDeYu7.png
    [img][/img]7RDFTAv.png

Trainyard:
    [img][/img]LadEOhB.png
    [img][/img]nms97Q8.png
    [img][/img]LkMcQfT.png
    [img][/img]TZoUf8R.png
    [img][/img]yr0hpAW.png
    [img][/img]PQucsaL.png
    [img][/img]d3knLNR.png
    [img][/img]MY5xlm1.png
    [img][/img]7Ptl56t.png
    [img][/img]oPt7f40.png

Survivor Camp:
    [img][/img]nt5eVRr.png
    [img][/img]7Sizk7m.png
    [img][/img]kqWyg3X.png
    [img][/img]Mjpz3RL.png
    [img][/img]1Wb2rUA.png
    [img][/img]unYpVaW.png
    [img][/img]M6lPG5Q.png
    [img][/img]kE1Y8v7.png
    [img][/img]WUTPmQf.png
    [img][/img]NH07Dvz.png

Surface:
    [img][/img]RmfM2Jr.png
    [img][/img]bdjfCMX.png
    [img][/img]u251C4k.png

Awesome work, very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    The Eternal Tunnels is a great build! :) Very creatively designed background details! It was great reading about the Tunnel Planet and the underground area. The train area and crates are great! Very nice design and layout of each of the tunnel areas! The survivor camp area is great! Very nice bunkbeds sleeping area. Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the crafting table or using the microscope. They will enjoy listening to jukebox music and playing the guitar. Very nice dining area with picnic table, fridge and bbq.
    You have designed the build very well :)
    @rosemow @masajo . Thank you so much, I always appreciate your nice comments! :):)
    Hello! :)

Today I will show my Holidays Special! :)

I wish you a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! :)
    [img][/img]4OsRbgo.jpg
    [img][/img]rrymOjp.jpg

My sims building:

The Whitestar Zones
    Around the Stoa Universe, although very rarely, is possible to find Whitestar Zones, very positive and cheerful places, full of magic and daplun durun, they are tasked with spreading the festive spirit of the Whitestar Holiday, and making the Stoa Universe a better place. The Whitestar Community helps out all the allied and neutral Nations, sending them valuable supplies. This zones are associated with positiveness and good luck. As they say, “In The Stoa Universe, everything is possible”.

[img][/img]P3lYU1J.png
    [img][/img]1mtcWgJ.png
    [img][/img]LtswXUf.png
    [img][/img]AAyknml.png
    [img][/img]i8wjpa4.png
    [img][/img]tcRKZjt.png
    [img][/img]f8R7jr7.png
    [img][/img]B89WpUF.png
    [img][/img]CF8TyiZ.png
    [img][/img]BWME1V9.png
    [img][/img]3hzD1UU.png
    [img][/img]RkUSwKJ.png
    [img][/img]Q8bxH3L.png
    [img][/img]qcbXlXB.png
    [img][/img]tjJkQ7e.png
    [img][/img]EeuES2T.png
    [img][/img]DHcTmbJ.png
    [img][/img]vwJa1KG.png

I also want to share this characters I made, all of them lives in the Whitestar Zones ;)
    [img][/img]JiM5kIU.png
    [img][/img]yAbskmU.png
    [img][/img]nFO0MRJ.png
    [img][/img]uGu19ps.png

Your artwork for Christmas, the New Year and the characters are very lovely! :)
    The Whitestar zone is a lovely place! :) Very nice design,layout and pretty furnishings! The colours of the doors and the interior rooms are lovely! The Christmas trees, wreaths, snowflakes, garlands are lovely and very pretty pink blossoms! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior. Lovely festive fireplace sofa sitting area. The design of the kitchen area is very nice and the bedrooms are lovely. Very nice outdoors dining and bbq area. The games area is great! The snowmen and Santa are sweet! :)
    Awesome work, very festive and cheery and I love your story behind The Whitestar Zones. Happy New Year to you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @masajo for your positive comments on my art, I really appreciate your support. And Happy New Year! :):)
    Recently I got Sims 3, great game, I’m enjoying it a lot :)

Screenshots I took, I don’t remember its graphics looking this good…
    [img][/img]aCJzZ3X.jpg
    [img][/img]m5a5dxK.jpg
    [img][/img]Vvu8MCN.jpg

I made this Buildings

The Art Studio. Perfect for scenes, stories, and screenshots
    [img][/img]jZ0xAg8.jpg
    [img][/img]k79bSn4.jpg

The Edelweiss Basic House. Easy to build, and perfect to start the game
    [img][/img]jDOnOeN.jpg
    [img][/img]3JKC30f.jpg
    [img][/img]iIgLzDW.jpg
    [img][/img]EWsJ0CL.jpg
    [img][/img]JYKH8GI.jpg
    [img][/img]zwITuMs.jpg
    [img][/img]BXwdC3w.jpg
    [img][/img]CdPZlNw.jpg
    [img][/img]49dvMBZ.jpg

The Edelweiss Basic House is absolutely gorgeous, enjoy S3 :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited April 2022
    The screenshots that you took in Sims 3 are lovely! :) The Art Studio is great to use for scenes and screenshots!
    Edelweiss Basic House is a lovely home! :) Very great exterior design, very nice windows,and the backyard firepit area is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire. Very lovely interior furnishings and very nice layout. The blue and warm brown colours are lovely! Very nice sofa seat fireplace living room area to enjoy watching tv :)
    @masajo and @rosemow, Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! :)

Hi everyone, what's up, I'm back! :)

I've been building more sims content, here's one of them B)

The Moplun-Moff Moisture Farm, based on star wars, this is a settlement on the desert planet, it has many mositure vaporators to capture the moisture from the air and generate water, and many solar panels to use it as energy. Life is very hard on the desert planet, the twin suns, the intense heat, the lack of food and water makes it very challenging, and the big presence of bandits and villains makes it dangerous, is a challenge for settlements like this one to survive out there

[img][/img]TVTZqzl.png
    w8dkgrq.png
    OoUDu5k.png
    prODVve.png
    SCCHLa4.png
    I5JR7nP.png
    WOgohXi.png
    wwfYEdi.png
    tk2IGig.png
    gzUYOyh.png
    rLuVirA.png
    PJr2csP.png

Hello @Hauk150 :) It is great to see you!
    The Moplun-Moff Moisture Farm is a great desert planet settlement! :) The design and layout are great! The dome buildings are very nice. The furnishing of each area is very nice. The bunker living and sleeping areas are great and very nice woodworking,flower aranging table and relics table area.
    Hi Rosemow is nice to see you too, thanks so much for your comments, I appreciate it! :)
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,773 Member

Hi there :) you have been busy and you have great imagination with so many different styles of builds, im like that too :) I like the star Wars Moisture Farm it looks great , I love Star wars and the extra series like the Mandalorian, I have him with Grogu as my desk mat ;)
    Thanks so much for your comments Luckyheather! :) I'm a fan of star wars too, I watched almost all its movies and shows, and played almost all its games, I like doing star wars based creations for my story, I have others that I will upload later
    Fantastic work with The Moplun-Moff Moisture Farm, you've really captured the Star Wars theme wonderfully :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks so much for your comments Masajo! :)
    Here's my next design, based on star wars too B)

The Army Base Gamma: A very important base of the allied army. Located on the allied planet. Many bunkers concealed to look like a hill valley, inside is the steampunk military base, hangars for the starship fleet, hangars for the land vehicles fleet, soldier barracks, armory, the command center, it’s a fortress, very well defended, and self sustainable. This base is very important for the allies, their soldiers fight for freedom and to make the galaxy a better place, and defeat the villains.

Exterior Zone:
    [img][/img]Ufty0Ja.png
    [img][/img]4tS6h3Z.png
    [img][/img]K61u6hX.png
    [img][/img]LOKdSDg.png
    [img][/img]Kbceb8A.png
    [img][/img]eN8LNjV.png
    [img][/img]O5JZWDK.png
    [img][/img]5e437jw.png
    [img][/img]El0Uji9.png

Bunker interiors:
    Command center
    [img][/img]rh8eDIs.png
    Workshop
    [img][/img]JvyTOpN.png
    Starship hangar
    [img][/img]ypBm0zh.png

The Army Base Gamma is a great Star Wars themed build! :) It is a great army base. The design and layout is great! The vehicles are great through the outdoors areas and very nice observatory area. The furnishing of the bunker areas are very nice. The command centre and workshop areas designs are great! Very nice spaceship hangar.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top