Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hauk 150 Creations :)

Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hello! :)

I love to create Content for the Sims 4
Here I will show the Buildings I have made
You can find my Creations here, my Sims Gallery Name is Hauk120 - https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Hauk120&max=50&maxis=false
Any comments and constructive criticism will be appreciated.
Thank you for watching! :)

I start with this cute European-Style Houses:

Small European House:
[img][/img]7IHGyay.png
[img][/img]j6mYGe0.png
[img][/img]H4nVWXp.png
[img][/img]J8sDm59.png
Sims Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DBC62084829111EB82E8FCAA752B5B46?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Hauk120&max=50&maxis=false

European House:
HIBFboJ.png
[img][/img]P88QBDa.png
[img][/img]j9EaEj2.png
[img][/img]3TnRanX.png
Sims Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4DF6C84E829211EB8534FCAA752B5B46?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Hauk120&max=50&maxis=false
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    The two European homes are lovely! :) Very nice exterior design, and the patterned walls and the windows used are very nice! Very lovely interior layout and furnishing of each of them! Very nice family games rooms. The pink and blue colours of the bedrooms are lovely. Very nice outdoors kids playing area in the first build.
    They are lovely family homes :)
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Thank you so much for your kind comment, I'm glad you liked it :)

Today i will show this cute two American Modern-Style Houses i made:

[img][/img]OP1UjMk.png
    [img][/img]eZ7uTYt.png
    [img][/img]9MZJdrr.png
    [img][/img]z0ZRGZh.png
    [img][/img]7qqpEBA.png
    [img][/img]rRAWjRt.png
    [img][/img]vvDHkpF.png
    [img][/img]zZdmsaZ.png
    The American style homes are lovely! :) The exterior design of each of them and the red and blue colours are very nice! Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of them. The bed room colours and patterned flooring are pretty! Very nice sofa seat sitting areas for sims to enjoy watching tv. They will have fun playing the llama tabletop game. Very nice outdoors games and dollhouse playing area with the second home.
    They are very nice family homes :)
  • VivarantVivarant Posts: 43 Member
    very adorable European house, can't wait to see more of your builds
    rosemow wrote: »
    The American style homes are lovely! :) The exterior design of each of them and the red and blue colours are very nice! Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of them. The bed room colours and patterned flooring are pretty! Very nice sofa seat sitting areas for sims to enjoy watching tv. They will have fun playing the llama tabletop game. Very nice outdoors games and dollhouse playing area with the second home.
    Vivarant wrote: »
    very adorable European house, can't wait to see more of your builds

Thank you so much for liking my houses! :)

I have more houses already built, and i'm working on others, i will be posting them here :)

My new creation is the "European Town Walk". Is based on the cute street walks with buildings and stores in Europe, it should be a public lot, but i decided to make it a residential lot instead to make it more interesting and unique, the outside resembles a commercial street with stores, and inside the buildings i accommodated the basic house objects, it has a very interesting gameplay :)

[img][/img]HVp6mEw.png
    [img][/img]3EMhW2U.png
    [img][/img]MUchVyS.png
    [img][/img]T1kBfbd.png
    [img][/img]j9fxQwb.png
    The design and layout of European Town Walk is very great! :) The separate buildings and outside streets design is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining picnic table, pets toy box and juke box area. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the buildings with nice homely items. The bedroom colors and patterned flooring are pretty :)
    The design and layout of European Town Walk is very great! :) The separate buildings and outside streets design is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining picnic table, pets toy box and juke box area. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the buildings with nice homely items. The bedroom colors and patterned flooring are pretty :)

Thank you so much for liking my buildings, I really appreciate it :)

Today I will share my Steampunk Houses. They were challenging to make since I had a hard time finding the correct items to match the Steampunk Style without using CC.

The First, has a more retro look, it’s based on the 1910’s-1920’s steampunk
    [img][/img]6gPTzhV.png
    [img][/img]Po6MxAx.png
    9gHZcBo.png
    [img][/img]rnFLZSY.png
    [img][/img]4OV56db.png
    [img][/img]x7L0ClF.png

The Second looks a little more modern, this is one is based on the 1930’s-1940’s steampunk. And to make it more interesting and different, I made it with an inverted layout, contrary to the traditional style, here the bedrooms are in the first floor, and everything else is in the second floor
    [img][/img]OoW2TZr.png
    [img][/img]BRN8ZJD.png
    [img][/img]v1tt8yF.png
    [img][/img]06MYh3p.png
    Your two steampunk themes homes are very nice! :) Very nice brick exterior wall texture and great foosball upper patio areas. Sims will enjoy playing on the swings, llama tabletop game or horseshoes outdoors in the first build. The open plan layout and furnishing of each home is very nice! It looks great that the second home has the bedrooms on the ground floor and the living areas on the upper level.
    Your two steampunk themes homes are very nice! :) Very nice brick exterior wall texture and great foosball upper patio areas. Sims will enjoy playing on the swings, llama tabletop game or horseshoes outdoors in the first build. The open plan layout and furnishing of each home is very nice! It looks great that the second home has the bedrooms on the ground floor and the living areas on the upper level.

Thank you very much, i'm glad you liked them, this houses were very fun to build :)

Today I will show my “Movie Studio”. Is a blank building. It can be customized and adapted to everything. It’s perfect for making stories and taking photos. Another bonus is that is small and it can be placed on any lot, and it won’t occupy much memory :)
    Here I will show some examples of how the studio can be customized

[img][/img]fA8lCbX.png
    [img][/img]zmqms9e.png
    [img][/img]e1PzFFR.png
    [img][/img]hMjvFzR.png
    [img][/img]1S4kNRt.png
    [img][/img]WNt5fXg.png
    [img][/img]N7uqr2s.png

The Movie Studio shell is great! :) Simmers will enjoy customising it and using it in a variety of ways. The examples are great ways of using the build :)
    The Movie Studio shell is great! :) Simmers will enjoy customising it and using it in a variety of ways. The examples are great ways of using the build :)

Thank you for liking my studio! I love to make different creations with it :)
    Today I will show “The Ship”
    This is one of my favorite buildings that I have done
    It’s based on the Ship House from the Sims 2 Xbox, I tried to give it a similar Layout, I loved the idea of a Ship House, so I created mine here on the Sims 4

[img][/img]t4KAWE4.png
    [img][/img]WEwUgoV.png
    [img][/img]bYBW69b.png
    [img][/img]n1gPv2q.png
    [img][/img]x5zZuTa.png
    [img][/img]wLbnkNQ.png
    [img][/img]ofJVrOq.png
    [img][/img]rEEyLS1.png
    The Ship is a lovely home! :) The ship exterior design is very great! Very nice chess and football area on the deck. Very nice bedroom in the rooftop area with pretty blue patterned floor. The layout of the interior is very nice! The patterned flooring in the rooms gives a lovely look and feel to the rooms.
    It is a very nice ship themed home! :)
    The Ship is a lovely home! :) The ship exterior design is very great! Very nice chess and football area on the deck. Very nice bedroom in the rooftop area with pretty blue patterned floor. The layout of the interior is very nice! The patterned flooring in the rooms gives a lovely look and feel to the rooms.
    It is a very nice ship themed home! :)

Thank you so much! :)
    Today I will show a special creation I made. Wallace & Gromit, and their House the “62 West Wallaby Street” :)

[img][/img]sU7YE94.png
    [img][/img]CTHNtsf.png
    [img][/img]Vq1GOVn.png
    [img][/img]FuPHIoD.png
    [img][/img]N8ujDrE.png
    [img][/img]ovQ89UX.png

Yours simversions of Wallace and Gromit are very nice! :) It looks very great the way you reflected them as sims! Gromit is sweet! You have reflected their house from the show very well in sims gameform! Very nice red exterior colour with white windows. The interior layout is very nice. The floral wallpaper in the living and games room is pretty! Sims will enjoy watching tv, playing the llama tabletop game there and listening to stereo music. Very nice blue and green colours of the bedrooms.
    Yours simversions of Wallace and Gromit are very nice! :) It looks very great the way you reflected them as sims! Gromit is sweet! You have reflected their house from the show very well in sims gameform! Very nice red exterior colour with white windows. The interior layout is very nice. The floral wallpaper in the living and games room is pretty! Sims will enjoy watching tv, playing the llama tabletop game there and listening to stereo music. Very nice blue and green colours of the bedrooms.

Thank you so much for liking it, i had so much fun making this house and characters :)
    Today I will show the Treehouse, this is one of my favorite buildings, it was very fun to design, is very fun to play :)
    [img][/img]HW5tayH.png
    [img][/img]YXqvopn.png
    [img][/img]6GD4dK9.png
    [img][/img]vni6aJZ.png
    [img][/img]A1IQunw.png
    [img][/img]TCzs9rt.png

And here is the “Adventurer Camp”, it has a fun and different gameplay since everything is set on the exterior :)
    [img][/img]ylJfY7O.png
    [img][/img]FE2Vqm2.png
    [img][/img]JuwyrAN.png
    [img][/img]MyV6aEP.png
    [img][/img]jAjx8Ew.png
    [img][/img]pkd1zoO.png

And here is the “Kapallia Cultural Center”, a very fun place for kid and teen sims to come and enjoy different activities. And personally I have good memories with it, since it’s based on a real cultural center that I used to went before the pandemic :)
    [img][/img]fjrR9Y0.png
    [img][/img]rlkbIdy.png
    [img][/img]lm62pfl.png
    [img][/img]BbCKAQr.png
    [img][/img]Gm4v8dr.png
    [img][/img]wquskdA.png
    [img][/img]85LfJqj.png
    Each of the three builds are very nice! :)
    The exterior design of the Treehouse is great! :) Very nice towers on the edges and the trees look great on the roofing! Very nice interior furnishings! Sims will have fun playing games on the upper level. The furnishing of each tower area is very nice.
    The design and layout of Adventurer Camp is very nice! :) Very nice roof covered areas for sims to sleep, cook meals and enjoy sitting at the tables using the computer. Sims will have fun playing foosball, horseshoes and on the swings. It is great there is a jukebox to enjoy listening to music there.
    Kapallia Cultural Center is a very nice place for to enjoy visiting :) It is very special that you made a sims game version of the real life place that you enjoyed visiting :)
    Each of the three builds are very nice! :)
    The exterior design of the Treehouse is great! :) Very nice towers on the edges and the trees look great on the roofing! Very nice interior furnishings! Sims will have fun playing games on the upper level. The furnishing of each tower area is very nice.
    The design and layout of Adventurer Camp is very nice! :) Very nice roof covered areas for sims to sleep, cook meals and enjoy sitting at the tables using the computer. Sims will have fun playing foosball, horseshoes and on the swings. It is great there is a jukebox to enjoy listening to music there.
    Kapallia Cultural Center is a very nice place for to enjoy visiting :) It is very special that you made a sims game version of the real life place that you enjoyed visiting :)

Thank you so much for all your nice comments, I really appreciate it! :):)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Fantastic showcase thread, your creations are very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top