Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIms 4 Country Kitchen Kit

Comments

• FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm actually pretty excited about this kit thing. I was a Sims 3 store addict. Since country is absolutely my most favorite decorating style, I'll definitely buy this if it's no more than $5. I'm interested in the dust bunny kit too, but I'll need to know what else comes with it. $5 for 2 vacuum cleaners I'm not as happy about! Does anyone have a picture of the dust bunny kit that shows all the items like the image above does?

EDIT: Found one.

YMh8HYU.jpg
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    OHHHH I love it. When is this coming out. The idea of mini stuff packs is awesome. For those who use CC, Ravasheen (RVSN) made a really nice cabinet and appliance set that are country style, including an integrated bar counter! I use those a lot in my builds.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    My cantankerous British elderly couple, Archie and Ethel Crabapple with their two cats (Fred and Ginger), are going to love their newly renovated country cottage kitchen....
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    OHHHH I love it. When is this coming out. The idea of mini stuff packs is awesome. For those who use CC, Ravasheen (RVSN) made a really nice cabinet and appliance set that are country style, including an integrated bar counter! I use those a lot in my builds.

We don't know the release date. More info coming on Tuesday.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member

We don't know the release date. More info coming on Tuesday.
    Thanks @Simgirl1010. I will look forward to hearing more about it! That kitchen is just a beauty. (And I sort of think having a vacuum cleaner will fun too. I know there was one in the game, I think maybe in The Sims 2?)
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    It's a little weird that the demo pic includes so many existing clutter items-- gives the impression there's more in the pack than there really is. I recognize the following items from the game already:
    notebook
    teapot
    cup with wooden spoons
    paper towel holder
    sunflowers in vase
    hand soap
    both potted plants
    probably the wall hanging with the oranges but not certain
    also wastebasket, lamp, and seating, but that doesn't seem as odd to me bc those are pictured more as background than as featured "country kitchen" content.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    For those thinking about purchasing this kit. Isn't is gorgeous?

Xigxkzf.png

Can't wait to see what other colors are available.

I usually hate the look of a country style kitchen but this is actually quite cute. I'll probably buy it.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    @AncientMuse the floor and wall are new.

VFYbjjf.png

This pic doesn't show all items.

No that’s all the items; just 15 new items.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @AncientMuse the floor and wall are new.

VFYbjjf.png

This pic doesn't show all items.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 it...now that I am seeing all this...I could really use it.
    ffs I will end up buying all the kits wont I?
    *sighs in Sims addiction*
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I like that kitchen set. I see that finally EA did correct island counters...
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Considering things though, those country cabinets will go great with my barn house.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited February 2021
    For those thinking about purchasing this kit. Isn't is gorgeous?

Xigxkzf.png

Can't wait to see what other colors are available.

I really like the look of this set. We already know there'll be a light pink, mint green, beige/white and greyish-black swatch (image below). I also dig the shelf piece above the stove, as it will probably fit in with some of the other traditional-style kitchen sets.

ZUqIpxW.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Looks cute. Looks like it's fit the theme with Bridelton bay. Like it a lot better than Cool Kitchen stuff because that left a lot to be desired in kitchen ironically.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff was lacking.....cool kitchen stuff.
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Looks cute. Looks like it's fit the theme with Bridelton bay. Like it a lot better than Cool Kitchen stuff because that left a lot to be desired in kitchen ironically.

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited February 2021
    Nope, the drawers are still on the wrong side, if you look at the corner piece. I like this set though. Also they added cabinets this time, at last !!
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I like that kitchen set. I see that finally EA did correct island counters...

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Cool Kitchen Stuff was lacking.....cool kitchen stuff.

Plenty of clothes tho to look good in the kitchen. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • PickledtiaraPickledtiara Posts: 169 Member
    edited February 2021
    It is a beautiful kitchen that is prefect for cottagecore. I do wish they had made new barstools but the ones from Cats and Dogs or Parenthood will work well. I think the counter could also be used in a more modern home if you use shelving versus the cabinets and skip the outer corner one. The sink looks attached, kind of disappointed but it looks cute with the curtain underneath. I love the fridge and stove, Realm of Magic's are way too whimsical for most designs. Depending on the swatch these appliances could work for a mansion or a country home. Hopefully the price is $5 and under.
    Gallery ID Pickledtiara
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Most Stuff Packs have about sixty items on average. These first three are already low in number. Forty-five, maybe?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Most Stuff Packs have about sixty items on average. These first three are already low in number. Forty-five, maybe?

I think the kitchen set has 15 pieces. Hopefully it will be priced accordingly.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited February 2021
    Is that plate rack on the left already in the game? I don't see it amongst the new items listing.
    Loanet wrote: »

I think the kitchen set has 15 pieces. Hopefully it will be priced accordingly.
    I've been revisiting the sims 3 store, just out of interest. Looking at the old Bayside Kitchen set in comparison. It had 24 items in and cost roughly £3. I bet you this kit won't be that cheap.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2021
    Do they have new animation for opening fridge or I'm hallucinating?
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    izecson wrote: »
    Do they have new animation for opening fridge or I'm hallucinating?
    Do you mean that guy who seems to have his head buried in the fridge rummaging around? I may have been hallucinating myself, but I thought this was something a sim did without direction if they are really starving.
  • mrkingvmrkingv Posts: 103 Member
    There are two "shelves" in the official pic (the light mint (?) ones) that aren't in the catalog. :|:| Wonder why...
    GKOVUiH.png

Forum Discussion • Read it HERE
    mrkingv wrote: »
    There are two "shelves" in the official pic (the light mint (?) ones) that aren't in the catalog. :|:| Wonder why...
    I wonder if maybe they are a variant of the wall cabinets... that would be pretty cool.

We can already see some different variants; the one on the outer corner to the right is especially nice.