Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 9 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

Friday Highlights February 19 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 1,805 EA Community Manager
Sul sul Simmers!

How has your week been? How have you been doing? Are you ready for the weekend? :heart:

Since it's Friday again, you all know that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights again! :smiley:
Let's jump right in!

hy0xj3cdmyn6.png
Aww, romance really isn't dead! (*badum tsss*) You can find this lovely screenshot by @GrimlyFiendish here.

And these are today's pick:
  • Let's kick the highlights off with a fun gameplay discussion. Since vampires are a popular topic on the forum, I think @Simmerville question "Vampires - do you play them realistically?" makes for an interesting and fun conversation. :smiley:
  • I'd like to stay with gameplay for another moment. Needless to say, we are past Valentine's Day almost a week now but that doesn't mean that we can't keep spreading the love, right!? So, why don't you join @emere's thread "Our beloved couples for Valentine's Day 2021" and share some of the romantic moments in your game? :love:
  • As you know, I like to highlight builders that catch my eye. And this week has been no different! So, I'd like to mention @KojiK's thread "KojiK's showcase". I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that those creations are amazing! :heart:
  • Alright, after all the Sims 4 chatter, it's time to move on to The Sims 2! Why don't you "Share your stories from your game" in @StrawberryYogurt's thread and show off what's happening in your game? :relaxed:
  • And finally, I think today is a great day to connect a bit more with other members of the community. And what better way to do so than playing a forum game?? :smiley:@lovespandas1's
    "Caption the profile picture above you!" is a classic by now and has been a great opportunity to have some fun outside of the usual game chat.

That's it for today, everyone! I hope you're enjoying today's threads as much as I do! And, as always, should you spot a thread and think that would be a great choice for the Friday Highlights, please let me know!

Have a great weekend and take care! :heart:

- Leeloo

Comments