March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling all NoCC/NoMods/NoMOO creators!

2...Next

Comments

• maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Hi! I don't use mods or cc and use moo only for outside plants, curtains on angles and pics and test to make sure it doesn't affect gameplay or disappear when placed. My id is MaggigMae7276. I build homes I want for my games but enjoy sharing them.
    Sorry, typed my id wrong. It is MaggieMae7276. I need another cup of coffee to wake up! LOL
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    I have a few builds on the gallery, always no cc ... not even paint from reference faux cc, a few builds might have a little moo used and I note it, and one build needs a bathroom makeover because I forgot to test before uploading (sigh), to make sure that snug bathrooms still worked (glares at ea).
    Gallery id same as here.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • CharleyNoel9CharleyNoel9 Posts: 38 Member

Hi @Godleyjeans,

I have several houses uploaded to the gallery and they weren't built with CC or moo or anything. I don't have any mods in my game either. Same gallery id as forum id.

You can find them here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=CharleyNoel9&max=50&maxis=false
  • Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    I dont have much in my gallery at the moment, but when I do post builds they are all No-CC. There's one that says it's modded, the Bridal Shop I built, but that's because it had a mannequin on it with a CC Dress :smile: I'm ChickieChiona in the Gallery

I'll take requests if you have a budget/style/theme or anything you'd like to see built! That'd be fun.
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    I suggest to check Sashraf1 on gallery, her builds are stunning,
    No mods, no-moo, no custom content, and a lot of them has no expansions/stuff packs either, just base game and still amazing.
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    Hi everyone! Thanks again for adding to the thread, it's greatly appreciated and I've followed the accounts (Might have to follow again because the gallery keeps glitching on me), amazing builds, and sorry for the sudden disappearance, spent the last few weeks nursing an ear infection.

As always please please please keep adding more names to the thread, be kind to each other and have a nice day.

Keep simming!
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    Hello there,

I don't use mods or cc but I do use moo. I always playtest my builds before uploading so everything is accessible and it works. Please feel free to check out my gallery under the dame username. Happy Simming!
  • leochick123leochick123 Posts: 78 Member
    Hey, I actually don't use any cc or mods in any of my builds currently (and if I were to in the future, I'd make that clear), and I actually avoid using moo on my uploads to the gallery as well (but again, on the rare chance I do, it's listed in the description). My UN over on the gallery is PBHiccup.
    SLpPUp.png
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    My builds has no custom content or moo either, also try to make player friendly layout with rooms, objects and wall, and playtest before uploading - if you interested, check my showcase pictures - link below.
    I dont have many for sims4 uploaded yet, but plan to create more.
    Hey, I actually don't use any cc or mods in any of my builds currently (and if I were to in the future, I'd make that clear), and I actually avoid using moo on my uploads to the gallery as well (but again, on the rare chance I do, it's listed in the description). My UN over on the gallery is PBHiccup.
    imoger wrote: »
    My builds has no custom content or moo either, also try to make player friendly layout with rooms, objects and wall, and playtest before uploading - if you interested, check my showcase pictures - link below.
    I dont have many for sims4 uploaded yet, but plan to create more.

Thanks for contributing! Following both of you guys and will finish following everyone here on the thread soon, just focusing on designing at the moment
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I don't have any mods or MOOs in my Sims 4. I only use my packs/kits & cheats only for my builds. ;)
    I enjoy building homes for my Sims that I see locally or from pictures, puzzles on tv that I like. I don't have mods or cc and only occasionally use MOO in some landscaping with flowers and bushes but I don't cover the entire yard with it. I also use MOO for curtains on diagonal windows as I have trouble getting them on. I have builds on the exchange under the same name with 7276 instead of 8135. I like to challenge my building sometimes when I get bored and try more complicated ones (complicated for me, I mean, lol) I think the most difficult one was the House of Seven Gables. Building is fun and I enjoy playing my sims in homes I actually know and lived in. :)
    OOPs! Sorry, forgot I already posted on here.
  • StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    Hi, I don't use any CC or mods in my game.

I do sometimes use MOO, but not in all my builds. Sometimes I only use it for a few decor items on shelfs. Other lots are landscaped with MOO, especially plants. I will usually let you know in the description if you need to unlock MOO or other cheats, like debug or work -items. I wasn't aware off this in my first uploads, so stick to the newest one to make sure you dont need to unlock anything.
    I'm trying to make notes in the older ones if they need cheats enabled, but I haven't done it consistently yet.

I do always playtest and try to build very useful houses that don't makes sims spend to much time walking around, or going endlessly up and down stairs. I often create doors you can lock off for visitors, to try to keep them around the same areas. I do sometimes create large houses, but if they get too big, I dont like playing them myself.

My gallery name is also Stinalina
    I hope you fiend something useful :)
    Looking for more NOCC builders.

My pc recently had to be repaired and reset so I've lost EVERYTHING in my gallery and need more homes to give my sims.

Obviously gonna be re-adding the previous suggested ones posted here (Thanks guys), but if anyone's got something new, please help a simmer out.

Just remember, this is a NOCC thread! that includes paintings and such, thanks again!
  • OmniNerd42OmniNerd42 Posts: 38 Member
    I don't use any mods or CC. My larger lots use a lot of move objects. But I do play test my lots and they are functional. Unless I am trying to recreate something from a show. Often to get the look right there maybe occasional items that can't be used. I try my best to avoid this as I like to slow play in the builds I make. Often it will be something small like one bookcase can't be used while there are plenty of others that can. I don't make the only one of something unusable. Links are in my signature.
    Check Out My Current Sims 4 Creations
    Or
    Check Out My Older Sims 3 Account & Creations
    And
    Check Out My Live Stream Where teens throughout the Sims have runaway from home together. The drama is real!
  • mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    > @Godleyjeans said:
    > Hi friends!
    >
    > Looking for Vanilla creators to follow on the gallery and add some new homes/households/rooms to my game as my building skills are absolutely terrible and the gallery's filters aren't all that helpful with ruling out sneaky bits of CC that somehow wind up appearing in the picture frames.
    >
    >
    > Nothing against anyone who uses cheats/mods/CC, I'm just against them after various bad experiences and the fact I'm running my game on a new pc and do not want to destroy it any more than the game itself does on a regular basis.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks for your time and keep simming

You can follow me on the gallery ORIGIN ID: mustangslday I do use #MOO (move objects on) and hashtag #mustangslday. I do not use any mods or CC. They mess with my game.
    Long time no see! Currently looking for NOCC venues if anyone has any!