Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2021
    @SoulGal7 I can only explain from the programming point of view, but here you go: ;)
    Spoilers in spoilers work like this: (delete all .... and *, they are so it won't recognize the Code as real spoilers and so it looks more understandable)
    [spoiler*]
    Spoiler 1
    .....[spoiler*]
    .....Spoiler 2
    .....[/spoiler*]
    [/spoiler*]

multiple spoilers in one post, to contrast that, work like this: (delete all .... and *, they are so it won't recognize the Code as real spoilers and so it looks more understandable)
    [spoiler*]
    Spoiler 1
    [/spoiler*]
    .....[spoiler*]
    .....Spoiler 2
    .....[/spoiler*]

For the "user" side of it, I often write my comment to one person fully finished, then mark it in blue (gah, English!) and THEN click the "spoiler" button so it puts exactly that into a spoiler. Unless you accidentally marked the other spoiler-comments while doing that, you should get a result like permanentrose's.
    Hope it was helpful!

@Skeilah
    No!!! Catastrophe! I am so worried for Naoki, and for Byron... I hope neither gives up hope now. They were so sweet together...
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hey guys! I'm starting to do the Gallery Links for our Sims, but I'm having trouble with the online Gallery so I'm missing a few; Jenny, River and Astrid/Pumpkin. If anyone has links to those Sims I'd appreciate having them. :) Also, @sassytxbrat You have Mia listed here as last name Padina. But on the Gallery it says Patina. Which one is correct?

@SoulGal7 Joshie's delicious body hair is CC! I wish we had base game body hair, but we don't. I waited a long time before I caved and got CC for body hair, but I just could not wait any longer. Josh NEEDED it! :D

I need to feed my cats and then get some Zzzzs, so I'll update the rest and comment on posts when I get back online late this afternoon/evening. Have a great day y'all! <3
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited May 2021
    @miss_eulenauge
    Naoki and Bryon are inseparable ^^ But yeah, you can be worried. Mama Randi to the rescue!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2021
    @miss_eulenauge & @permanentrose - Thank you so much! It worked! Yeah! Now when I do the comments, I will just put each one under their own spoiler. Thanks again :)

This is a test
    test
    another test
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    edited May 2021
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    ... Also, @sassytxbrat You have Mia listed here as last name Padina. But on the Gallery it says Patina. Which one is correct?
    @Karababy52
    It is Patina, with a T. LOL, I will have to fix that later today (update/edit my posts here to be correct). :)
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    edited May 2021
    @SoulGal7 it worked! Well done! :)

@Karababy52 I can't figure out how to get from the in-game gallery to a Link, if you could tell me? I did find Jenny and River... By the way, in your first post, there's "River Funke-Towne" and on the Gallery he is "Funke-Townes". ;)
    Edit: I think in the end I got it, at least for Jenny. Super complicated though...
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Month 1 ~ Sulani ~ Day 7

jackson-05-07-03.jpg?w=683

Story:
    Day 7 (Saturday)

Even though Jackson could sleep in because of no school on Saturdays, his internal clock woke him up like it was a weekday. He enjoyed basking in the sunrise on Sulani that he didn’t care it was the weekend. He ate his typical bowl of cereal before he did his normal jog. He was losing some weight, but really wasn’t putting on some muscle.

As he didn’t want to invite Duane over to where he lived, he asked Duane to meet up with him where they first met. Duane was already prepared with good news for Jackson.

Duane: “I went ahead and talked to the supervisors to get you a job. Once you told me you would be interested last night, I started making some calls. I talked you up. I told them you were a nice guy. I’m hoping I’m not wrong there.”

Jackson (slightly annoyed): “What would give you the impression you’d be wrong?”

Duane: “I’m messing with you, bro. But if you mess up, it looks bad on me.”

Jackson: “What?”

Duane (chuckling): “Lighten up a little. You always grouchy in the morning? You start tomorrow at 5:00pm. You’ll be in training for awhile before they actually give you a beach to watch for a few hours. You interested?”

Jackson: “Would I have texted you if I wasn’t?”

Duane: “Ouch!”

Jackson (smirking): “Now who’s the grumpy one?”

Duane (grinning): “Touché! Since I’m taking that as a yes, I have a uniform for you. I took a guess at your size. Hopefully it fits. This is what you’ll want to wear during your training. Once completed you’ll get some more fun things to wear and use.”

Jackson and Duane talked for a short bit about school. They talked about their teachers, their classes, and the other students they’ve come across. Jackson was beginning to enjoy hanging out with Duane.

After it was time to part ways, Jackson made his way back to his beach. He thought he should brush up on his swimming techniques as training will probably have quite a bit of swimming challenges to face. He enjoyed himself as much as to pretend he was a dolphin.

When the sun was setting and the darkness was becoming more clear, Jackson decided to call it an evening. He starts his very first job, ever, tomorrow. He tried on his work outfit in hopes Duane did a good job at picking the right size. The jacket fit nicely and the shorts weren’t too baggy. He soon received a text and checked to see who it was. Duane must have given Makoa his number as it was him congratulating on the new job.

Side Notes:
    • Before anyone recommends it, I do know how to build muscle in the game without using weight lifting machinery. I just want to build up to it via the story. Get it? Build up…lol!
    • In the lifeguard career, you’re considered a “CPR Dummy Stand-In,” but we’re going to pretend it’s “In Training” for story purposes. I also downloaded some lifeguard custom content you’ll see throughout the story….while Jackson is in the lifeguard career.

Bonus Images:
    jackson-05-07-01.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-07-02.jpg?w=683

Aspirations Completed:
    • None

Traits:
    • Personality: Active, Bro
    • Aspirations: Home Turf
    • Reward: Hero (Mod), Everyman (Mod)

Skills:
    • Charisma - 1/10
    • Fitness – 3/10
    • Logic - 2/10
    • Persuasion (Mod) - 1/10
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited May 2021
    @SoulGal7 it worked! Well done! :)

@Karababy52 I can't figure out how to get from the in-game gallery to a Link, if you could tell me? I did find Jenny and River... By the way, in your first post, there's "River Funke-Towne" and on the Gallery he is "Funke-Townes". ;)
    Edit: I think in the end I got it, at least for Jenny. Super complicated though...

@Karababy52

I just searched by the user ID, and I did click the cc box under River - under Funke-Townes by Kanindota

@miss_eulenauge - Here is Astrid.

annoying-tiger-credit.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited May 2021
    I’ll do my long comments for everyone later when I’m on on my computer (got them started on this morning but they’ll take some time :smile:)

Just replying briefly to @miss_eulenauge to address some things she asked about my story and anyone else curious about Jules’ reaction to Becca’s pregnancy
    So Jules is mostly happy for Mario. They broke up since Jules wanted travel more explore the world (since she has to move frequently with this challenge haha, while Mario wanted more of a quiet life and to settle down, and in the end, they just weren’t a good romantic match for each other, so she’s happy that he found someone he’s compatible with. However, at his wedding, she did feel a twinge of sadness as she wondered if she’ll ever find her true match. Honestly I haven’t given much thought to how she’ll react to the pregnancy since she’s so busy with this mystery - I’m sure she’ll be happy that Ruby will have some siblings to grow up with though! And of course she is happy they are able to start their own family too :)
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    May 7th

05-07-21_11-57-22_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Calm Waters

As Jenny walked up the steps to the pool, she couldn't believe how little it had changed since the last time she'd been here. It seemed like so long ago, and she'd definitely been so young then, but being part of the Paragons had always been so good for her. Even when she had skipped meetings to hang out with Rohan instead, she'd enjoyed the time that she spent together.

We should have more meetings, she thought to herself. She knew that Luna was dating Malcolm now, and that Sergio had split with his boyfriend and moved back to Windenburg, but really, aside from that, they'd not caught up for a while.

05-07-21_11-55-39_AM.png?width=721&height=577

She'd found a good daycare for the girls finally, and they seemed to be loving it. Celeste in particular seemed to love all the friends she was making, and Jenny had been told by a happy worker that Iris was one of their most well-behaved children, a compliment that made her heart glow. The two of them seemed to actually be settling in nicely, and came home with messy crafts all the time that Jenny loved to see.

And one of the best things was how close it was to the pool. Jenny swallowed her nervousness as she walked through the lounge area, readying herself to get changed. It was eerie, in a way, knowing that this was still technically the official hangout for both clubs.

05-07-21_11-56-36_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Once changed, she hurried up the steps and got into the water, diving in for a bit of fun. She landed well, to her own surprise, but the relative silence had her reflecting a little.

It wasn't...really fair, what she was doing. She'd been trying to avoid it, but she knew that the Elderberries were old, now, and had been when she and Rohan were dating. Avoiding telling them that the baby they were expecting had arrived healthy and fine was just plain wrong, and now, avoiding telling them about the girls...

05-07-21_11-58-07_AM.png?width=721&height=577

It was just cruel. Whatever happened between her and Rohan, she couldn't in good conscience deprive the girls of their family, not even if that meant hurting herself a little in the process. Besides, even if Rohan clearly didn't want to see her, that didn't mean that his grandparents didn't deserve a chance to see the girls, and Sylvia definitely deserved the chance to be the aunt she was. She'd stuck her head in the sand for too long, and while she could um and ah and say that raising the girls had taken her attention, it had gotten past the point where she could tell herself that and not know it was a lie.

She needed to tell them.

She had to tell them.

She struck out, kicking with her legs as she began the laps, and feeling lighter than she had before. Yes, she was going to do it. She was going to tell them about the girls, and as for Rohan...she'd cross that bridge when it was on fire.

05-07-21_11-59-06_AM.png?width=721&height=577
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @lilypadmeulin
    I love that there's free daycare in the sims, always so convenient. Glad that the girls can "socialize" there. Also nice for Jenny to go back to the pool where she used to hang out with the Paragons and take a walk down memory lane, both the good and the bad ones. And it will be nice for the girls to finally meet their great-grandparents, I'm glad Jenny is going to tell them soon

@miss_eulenauge
    I don't think you have to worry too much about being sensitive, as Karababy said. As long as you are following forum rules, you should be fine! A lot of us have stories that deal with some tough topics so I wouldn't worry too much :) Nice that you have neighbors for Sarah and Greg to bond with! And congrats on the birth of the twins, lovely names! And that is very sweet to see Greg's smile as he holds his child for the first time <3

@SoulGal7
    The rival house is a good idea! While the name sounds a bit "aggressive" for lack of a better term, I think it will be the perfect place for Sakura and Wolfgang to live together and have their own space but also have some company, and also it represents both of their school spirit. Also that's cute how you kind of included your real life ball in the face incident with Sakura and Wolfgang...dang, these two just need to become a couple already!!!!! All that fantasizing....that girl needs a good woohoo ;) Lol I hope Jules made it to class too. It's funny to see who spawns and who doesn't during any given day, I definitely saw some of your sims more than others. They both look like they had pretty good first days - so you'll wait until the end of the semester to move them in to the rival house together?

@IllusoryThrall
    I do love the hidden skating skill! Always fun to watch sims build that when can't really see their progress, and then at some point if they do it enough, they're suddenly pro skaters haha. Also funny to watch Benji in his underage drinking escapades - and then get busted by dad! You're brave using that Murphy bed too - Jules actually "died" when I was play around with that bed once, lol (exited without saving though :D)

@LegacySims2017
    Nice that Jackson is interested in getting a job - you can only live without proper resources for so long!

@sassytxbrat
    I'm excited to see Mia as a kid! Nice job getting her skilled up to top notch toddler! You were very efficient about that!

@karababy52
    I'm glad you had them have a little fight, it's realistic that they wouldn't always agree on everything and things would get tense every now and then. And when resolving an argument, couples often come out even stronger, so I like that you're building their relationship this way. Which pack can they practice fighting with? That's a cool interaction! And as always, I enjoy their suggestive comments toward one another, LOL ;)

Haha, I hope my story is interesting in a good way ;) I keep getting all these ideas about how to connect in backstories and other characters, so things are getting a bit complex, but in the end, I'm having fun, and the challenge of tying all these worlds and stories together is honestly one of my favorite parts of this challenge.

@hermitgirl
    Rubanoid is such a great addition to your story, I always enjoy him :)

@skeilah
    Perfect timing, Randi! I love it when the game just gives us gifts like that. Bex often shows up on Jules' doorstep and I've been able to incorporate that into the story, always fun when the game gives us something we didn't initially think of to work with. And poor Naoki - he just ate that weird apple without thinking twice, I feel like that's so in character for him :D
    Mia Patina
    May 7

Week 1 Saturday

2021-05-02-19_46_53-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    Saturday is a busy day, starting off with a birthday cake for Mia. Before she can blow out her candles, she needs to get cleaned up and dressed.
    2021-05-02-19_45_44-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Emily made the special birthday cake from the gourmet cookbook so that she could improve her gourmet cooking skill to the level needed for her last promotion. That she will have to get on her own since Skye and Mia are moving out.
    2021-05-02-19_46_53-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye rolls Outgoing and takes the Artistic Prodigy aspiration. They are getting ready to leave, but have to have that last meal of Emily’s before moving out.
    2021-05-02-19_55_09-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye gets a downloaded house from the gallery, and it is a little more than she can afford. But she isn’t the challenge sim, so we’ll just say that she has an image to uphold as a celebrity. The house was uploaded by RockTheHitman.
    2021-05-02-19_58_18-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

It is really a simple house, but it has nice things in it. Skye is not going to look that gift horse in the mouth.
    2021-05-02-19_59_23-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye likes knowing that this is her house. Although she won’t live here forever, it is a nice place to start. Really nice.
    2021-05-02-20_00_40-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia joins the scouts because that is the thing to do here, and then she works on her homework. She doesn’t have to go to her scouts meeting today, so it is a free day to get settled.
    2021-05-02-20_01_14-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye loves her new computer. It is really high tech and runs very nicely. She took the laptop when she moved out of Emily’s house, and she doesn’t even need it. She begins working on her social media and doing what she can to improve her fame rating. She would really love to make it to the next level soon.
    2021-05-02-20_04_38-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Since Mia is working on the creativity aspiration, she gets an art table and sets it up next to Skye. I have to remember she has 13 days in this house so there is no rush to get things completed. Not really.
    2021-05-02-20_08_25-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

The welcoming committee shows up at about the same time as Jake. Skye and Jake slip off for some fun activities while her guests chill in the living room.
    2021-05-02-20_09_48-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Finally the welcoming event is over and everyone has left including Jake but excluding Brytani Cho, a local celebrity that never did introduce herself. Skye never did get her contact information. After the event, Skye and Mia got ready for bed and called it a night. Their first night in their new house. And the last night it was just the two of them as Skye has gone into labor.
    2021-05-02-20_14_17-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    @miss_eulenauge Tagging on to the others' comments to agree with what they have said. You should be fine without disclaimers within forum guidelines.

@permanentrose Toddlers are my specialty in playing. I have completed most every challenge that is kid based - 100 babies, 7 toddlers, along with several from Boolprop and Carl's. If I am playing something for points, I can generally top off the toddler in 3 days. I played Mia a lot slower, finishing her up in 6 days. ;)

~Teresa~
    @permanentrose - "The rival house is a good idea! While the name sounds a bit "aggressive" for lack of a better term, I think it will be the perfect place for Sakura and Wolfgang to live together and have their own space but also have some company, and also it represents both of their school spirit. Also that's cute how you kind of included your real life ball in the face incident with Sakura and Wolfgang...dang, these two just need to become a couple already!!!!! All that fantasizing....that girl needs a good woohoo ;) Lol I hope Jules made it to class too. It's funny to see who spawns and who doesn't during any given day, I definitely saw some of your sims more than others. They both look like they had pretty good first days - so you'll wait until the end of the semester to move them in to the rival house together?"

Unfortunately, they can only move at the end of first term, which will be Friday in-game. Yeah, the original build is called Rival House, so I just kept the name, but it is all one house now, so I guess it would be Rival Harmony House now. lol The other problem that happens when you are playing with multi-sims at uni, is that when the grades pop-up, they will only pop-up for the one sim. Even if right after that you go to the other sim at the other location, they don't pop up, and so you don't know what grades they actually received, only their GPA. I wish there was a way you could look back and see the grades. Oh well.
    @sassytxbrat - Okay, Patina, thanks! :)
    Great update! Congrats to Mia on her birthday! She's a cutie! Congrats also to Skye for finally being able to move out on her own with Mia. :) The house looks really nice. Brytani Cho...ugh! I can't stand her. She's gone in my game. :D I like how @Skeilah has played her though as Morgyn's wife. She's a really nice Sim in her story. :)

@miss_eulenauge
    Thanks so much for trying to find links to those Sims for me! I have links for everyone now except River. He's in my game and I can see him on the in-game Gallery with the CC box checked, but I can't get a link there or obviously the online Gallery because of the CC. I sent a PM to @Kanindota though, so it's all good! :)

@SoulGal7
    Thank you too for trying to help find links for the missing Sims on the Gallery. I have all but River now and most likely will have a link for him at some point too. :)

@lilypadmeulin
    Nice to see Jenny out having a bit of fun on her own. She needs that. I see she's still thinking about telling the Elderberries about their grandchildren as well. I'm glad she's resolved to tell them. She's right, the do deserve to know. Hopefully after she tells them, things work out with them at least so they can visit and enjoy their grandchildren for what little time they have left. :)

@permanentrose
    All couples have disagreements, that's a given, so it just made sense things would get a little tense between them in this situation. They always work things out though, even when they get in a HUGE fight, like back in Mt. Komorebi when Essa slapped his face. There's a 'practice fighting' animation that comes with the Body Builder aspiration after they complete it. What Josh and Essa were doing is called, 'spar.' It comes with the military career. :)

It's interesting in it's complexity. I sometimes get a bit lost with so many characters, but not for long since you give a reminder of who's who. The main thing is that you're having fun with it! I'm impressed with how you have the time to play all of this with the poses and such and still get your daily post in on time. o.O I don't think I could do that.

I'll be back later with today's update, haven't even played it yet. o.O Have a great rest of your day/night everyone! <3
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @permanentrose
    RE: the Murphy bed.. terrifies me. I keep saving obsessively in case something goes terribly wrong. It's too early in the story to lose a parent! But there's no way I could have fit a full bed into their apartment. Maybe I can when they move to Oasis springs next month.

@Skeilah
    OMGOSH! You lost Naoki! .. and Those nasty aliens... I hope they can get both Naoki and their precious little bundles back. I love the way you do the behind-the-scenes stuff. Honestly, I do.

@permanentrose
    Ruby holding the picture of her siblings-to-be was so amazing. I'm glad Ruby's dad was able to spend some quality time with her while Mama is off doing StrangerVille stuff. StrangerVille is certainly unsafe for little Ruby just now!

@miss_eulenauge
    I agree with what others say, I don't think you need to post a trigger warning/disclaimer for your story for each post, being part of this challenge with the rags-to-riches style lends itself heavily towards posts that could be triggering. I think we all understand that you mean absolutely no offense with your posts! :heart: I can't wait to see who the star of the story will be when they're finally born. How will you know which one is "the one"? Do you have a certain number of kids to have before they're born, or are you just playing by ear?

@SoulGal7
    I really like the tension dynamic between Wolfgang and Sakura. It keeps me wondering how long they'll both be able to keep quiet about the feelings they're getting for each other. I am also wondering how both of them will manage to keep up with the pace they're both trying to follow at uni.... because it really seems they're going to run out of energy (or daylight) eventually!

@sassytxbrat
    I LOVE MIA!!! That pic of her in the sunglasses was PERFECT. I'm so glad you got her to top notch without (it seems) much trouble. Such an interesting family dynamic you have going, too. It does make me worry for Mia a bit as her mom becomes more popular as an actress... will she lose out on time with her mom as her mom gets into the career?? .. I hope not, for Mia's sake. But I'm so glad she has her grandma and Dad around too. Plus, how is the new sibling(s) going to affect the relationship? I have so many questions.. which means you have a great story going!

@lilypadmeulin
    I, too, am glad Jenny is going to tell them about the girls. I feel it's important for kids to at least be allowed to decide for themselves whether they want to spend time with their extended family... for the parents to decide for the kids just doesn't seem fair. I liked the post about Jenny reminiscing about the "old days", it helped me connect with her as a character a bit better.

@Karababy52
    that picture of StrangerVille is simply epic. GREAT screenshot taking skills! And - your sims are such a cute couple, always trying to take care of each other. It's how it should be!

Also: the Malones as a full family linked here: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/89F33316ABB611EB80A416881702A645 I will post Jaz by herself as a teen as soon as she gets there, but it will be a while. Anyway, I still need to play my one day and write it up for today, so that's enough comments for now. Will be back later with my post for the day!
    Since I got off work early today, I am going to work on some comments on everyone's stories: More tomorrow.

@Ellupelluellu
    May 2 - Great photo of Sakura with Pumpkin asleep on the picnic table. lol Keeping Sakura company because this cat knows that Sakura has a kind heart. Essa and Roxanne as food vendors, and there is River visiting his dear wife Roxanne - probably wanting to mooch some food from her! lol

@IllusoryThrall
    Day 2 - Hilarious about the vampire. He seemed harmless and was a great babysitter, although he growled at the twins. Just don't bring him out into the sun. lol Poor Jazmyn being dragged to school by her father, and then getting detention for the next day. She really doesn't want to go to school, but for some reason Bennie forces her to do homework and reading. That's a good think, but probably because he doesn't want her around the house all day. Day 3 - Things are not looking good for Bennie at the shop. They are barely surviving at what he is bringing in. I feel so sad for Jazmyn coming home and trying to hold going to the bathroom all day, and then has an accident. Ah, poor Jazmyn. Neither of her parents seems very happy with her right now. And then she has to find her brother Benji. But that actually turns out to be a kind of "gift" as he does offer Jazmyn some advice - "hall passes". Sounds like Benji uses them a lot. And at least Jazmyn got a chance to take a shower, even though it was a cold one.

@Hermitgirl
    May 2 - Aha! Agent Hopper (like in Stranger Things lol) working with Roxanne - and look at her, she has her hair down...putting on her flirty look. And he is going to stay at her house, too. How cozy! lol And she finds out more about these "infected" sims. Meanwhile Rubanoid, at home, is invaded by a group of gyrating fruitcake-bearing townies. He thinks that they are under some type of spell, like how Roxanne sometimes puts sims under - love that he knows that - and then he is left alone flirting with Betty...oh gee...this dude needs to be re-programmed.

@Karababy52
    Day 2 - Essa looks so lovely and tanned in the cover shot. And, as I already mentioned, love that choice of hairstyle for her. One of my favs. And how funny about Audrey. Snap out of it, as she slaps Audrey out of it! lol But because Josh is in the military, he has to report this incident to his superior. So strange about that cowplant. Yes, those plants are strange and can do strange things to both sims and plants. Oh, not good. A nice little sunning in the buff with Josh and Essa. I love this line : (I hope he doesn't burn...anything important.) I totally agree, with that new haircut, he most definitely has to put some suntan lotion on the tops of his ears. Good point. lol Day 3 - Seeing Josh in the rocking chair knitting was rather funny...but hey...knitting is relaxing...yep, and he did a good job on that plant hanger, too. And Frank is in love with Bendy! lol I am guessing that Josh won...the guy is a gamer, and it looks like Frank had other things on his mind, probably thinking of Bendy and got distracted, But Josh makes it up to Essa later...heheh!

@LegacySims2017
    Day 2- Jackson wasn't happy getting that project, but just tell him that it will help his grade lol And then going into that slimy water to clean up debris. Ugh! He definitely didn't have a happy afternoon. Day 3 - lol Makoa and Jackson have matching hair. Funny! And you know, the sims in Sulani are friendly and just want to know everybody. It might be hard for Jackson to keep his secret there. Day 4 - I am glad that Makoa invited Jackson for dinner. And Duane suggested that Jackson become a lifeguard with him. Since Duane was an adopted teen, who had probably been living on the beach homeless himself, I am thinking that they probably already know the situation with Jackson, but just aren't saying anything, but secretly helping him out. This is my "take" on this situation anyway.

@lilypadmeulin
    May 1 - Cute room for the twins. I love that big stuffed kitty :) May 2 - Celeste is a bundle of energy and Iris seems to be the quiet one. lol It is really a sims thing to chat in the bathroom all the time! lol

@permanentrose
    Update 121- Glad that Jules met her friend, Chloe, from her high school Curiosity Club. I think she will probably be a helpful link for Jules. Loved the line that Jules convinced Hugo to leave his hat at home, and we all know what hat that is. I actually think they are kind of cool. And egads! You know you are in Strangerville when...the clown escapes the painting, and there are weird neighbors on your lawn doing some retro-dance bearing fruitcake. Beware the fruitcake! Good thing Jules trashed it because it could contain some of that weird fruit growing everywhere. Update 122 - Yes! Jules is using the freezeray to freeze those guards to get past them to the secret lab. Nice plan, Jules. I had to laugh at all of this. Jules looks tough and like a bad mama-llama and there is Hugo...oh, I'm afraid! lol Hilarious! Yep, Jules, the daughter of spies. Update 123 - Love, love, love the cover shot of Jules and Emmett. I am so shipping these two. Ahhh.... :smile: And look at Emmett and his hew haircut! He looks hot, especially with his blue - green? eyes. And I like the hairstyle that you chose for Jules, too. Ah, and they do a swing dance - too cute! Wish they could do that in the sims for real, as well as slow dance.. And Jules was reported lol I think that Emmett kind of finds this amusing, but in the same vein, he is worried about her. I have a feeling that the stray dog is going to help Jules.

@sassytxbrat
    May 2 - It's nice that everyone's schedule in Mia's house alternate, so that there is always someone there to be with her. That slide is cute. And Mia is really doing well in her skills. May 3 - Ah, so Jake and Skye are still a thing! Poor little Mia asleep on the floor. I think toddlers look so cute like that.

@Skeilah:
    May 3 - Oh, I like Bryon's new hairstyle, and he joins the military to get a keycard. Oh, okay. And then something gross with tenacles is growing out of their toilet. Ew is right. It's so funny that Johnny is going to be Bryon's personal trainer, and even Naoki cracks a joke that Bryon can't even run around the house. lol But remember, Bryon did get in a fight with one of those guys he kissed (sorry, can't remember the name), and won. So, yeah, get Bryon mad and he will get that adrenaline rush! Go Bryon!. And he constructs a secret dossier! May 4 - Ah, those Lifestyles are kicking in. Active military vs sedentary lifestyle in front of a computer. But I know Bryon will make it, he has those twins to get! Hilarious line: Where am I? You're in our living room, dummy! Make me laugh.
    edited May 2021
    Thank you to everyone reassuring me! (And thank you to the person who told me that teen pregnancy is against the guidelines. I didn't know, and might have accidentally violated that.)

I really wanted to post more story today, but just couldn't do it. Too tired, too much to do, and I was feeling a bit unwell. The story will still come, just not today. Perhaps we'll see something about it after I got a few hours of sleep... ;)
    Today, I left it at one photo and a brief synopsis. Honestly, I think I am happy that I found this method to cut back on the long, time-consuming posts if I need to without abandoning the whole thing already. That makes me much more optimistic about actually lasting the whole time!
    last Update | Overview post&rules | Part 2 of Update 3

Update 3 - Bridgeview

GqcPg0N.png

Sarah's Diary
    Today, I had another day full of excitement. Mark and Sophia are just such adorable babies, I can't believe they will already have their toddler birthday tomorrow! They were a bit fussy today and at night, but I was able to pull through. Alone, as always... They can make how much racket they want, Greg simply continues to snore, and I have to get up every single time.
    In the morning, Joey from the neighbours came over, and we went fishing together. I also played chess with him, while his Granny was on the Swingset and chatting away with us. And in the evening, I was on a real date with Greg! I had a fantastic time.
    Unfortunately, the night was really harsh again. I am dead-tired right now... I hope I will be able to tell more about the date later on.

Characters
    --Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he wants to... Most of the time, he simply wants to be left alone and to do "his own thing". At the moment, he works in Business (and hates it). On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - firstborn. Twin of Mark. Baby.
    • Mark Britton - secondborn. Twin of Sophia. Baby.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,871 Member
    @SoulGal7 , haha about Sakura, it is just funny that she shows up about everywhere :)

Naturally at realm, as I have a mod what makes that only spellcasters are allowed in Realm :)

But everywhere else too :smiley: She like lives at gyms, bars and karaoke parks, now as she has her new job, she is at every nightclub too :)

Or it is just me, because those blue huge pigtails are hard to not to notice :joy:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @IllusoryThrall: I have some plans about sibling dynamics. But otherwise, I guess I'll play it by ear: I will see how much chaos (i.e. how many kids) I can take on in this household, and *then*, the Main Sim will be born. Or as the second-to-last sibling... Or I can move out one of the oldest teens by then to make room for little kids and more chaos, if need be? We'll see.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,871 Member
    @miss_eulenauge , sweet update :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    Day Seven
    05-07-21_7-40-35-pm.jpg
    Jaz woke up and started doing the dishes all by herself, never realizing there was a storm brewing – both inside the house – and out.
    05-07-21_7-39-15-pm.jpg
    You see, Braydon had chosen to woke up Bennie instead of Marnie. For his trouble, all he got was nagging, yelling, and thrown back into bed without even a kiss goodnight. Bennie, relieved, went straight back to bed.

Before long, Marnie woke up and started her day. Brewed some coffee, made some Fruit Salad, threw a mousetrap into the hole by the kitchen, and tried to get a moment to eat some breakfast.
    05-07-21_7-41-47-pm.jpg
    Without noticing Bennie (or thinking that, since it was past 10 AM, Bennie had already had plenty of sleep) … or perhaps it was the fact that it was thundering outside and there was very little else to do… She wandered into the living room and turned on the TV. Unwittingly waking a very very grumpy Bennie.
    05-07-21_7-43-02-pm.jpg
    Being woken up so rudely… again!… was enough to send Bennie off the deep end (temper-wise). Poor Jaz got the sharp side of his voice for a long tirade, and ended up being ordered to clean the entire apartment as well as the store bathroom… in the next two hours…. OR ELSE.
    05-07-21_7-44-04-pm.jpg
    Or ELSE what? She wondered, stomping off angrily, and starting with the table full of dishes. Then she took out the trash. Put away toys… yeah. you get the picture. Exactly not what she wanted to be doing on a Sunday morning.
    05-07-21_7-45-32-pm.jpg
    In the kitchen, Marnie had her hands full with fixing a spouting sink. Bennie came in, looking for coffee… only to find it was spoiled already. Which didn’t improve his mood any.
    05-07-21_7-46-17-pm.jpg
    Jaz avoided his ire by cleaning the floor while Marnie was still working on the sink. Hopefully the puddle would stop growing soon.
    05-07-21_7-46-47-pm.jpg
    The smelly coffee made her wrinkle her nose, and she decided to sit at the other end of the table from it to drink her orange juice.
    05-07-21_7-52-01-pm.jpg
    Marnie was far from done, however, because both the toilet and bathroom sink were broken, too…. so she headed into the most trafficked room in the house to fix them. Phoenix was on mop duty now, however, so Jaz was free to drink her juice in peace.
    05-07-21_7-53-57-pm.jpg
    … More or less. Bennie was apparently still sick.. and finally had a valid reason to call in “sick” to work. He did this, and went back to his precious sports on TV.
    05-07-21_7-56-15-pm.jpg
    Benji had not forgotten the night before, and… trying to, perhaps, get off of his week of grounding early – he took Brett into the now-fixed bathroom to attempt to potty train his little brother.
    05-07-21_8-01-19-pm.jpg
    Then, he tried mopping the living room floor, but some stains were far too stubborn. Jaz had decided that since it was STILL storming violently outside, she would spend the rest of the day experimenting. Myles came home from his scout meeting proudly showing off three new badges and an award (that nobody but Marnie even bothered to comment on), and had Marnie help with his homework that was due tomorrow morning. Then, he got to work on his next badge: arts and crafts. Somehow, Marnie even let him use the “special” mac and cheese noodles, glue, glitter, and markers for his projects. The ones that nobody else was ever allowed to use. Then, Myles started a phase: being clingy to a caregiver. Nobody was surprised when it ended up being Marnie.
    05-07-21_8-06-45-pm.jpg
    By this time, Bennie was exhausted. So he tried to put down the Murphy bed… only to end up partially stuck beneath it. Which.. again, didn’t help his mood. The roar was probably heard through the entire neighborhood. However, despite the pain in his back and neck, there was no way he could afford medical care.. and he simply put the bed down.. again… and tried to take a nap. Being that school was the next morning, and everyone was afraid to wake up Bennie again (not that the mice weren’t doing the best job at it), so they all shuffled off to bed fairly early.

Which gave Jaz time to sneak into the bathroom for a decent, uninterrupted, shower before bed.
    05-07-21_8-15-51-pm.jpg
    The night was quiet (except for the thunder outside) until Benji sat bolt upright in bed from a nightmare. He had dreamed he was a successful young man who did his taxes, lived in a boring apartment in the city, and never partied. (I’m serious, that’s pretty much what the game said he dreamed about – never seen that before…) Terrified it might come true, Benji vowed right then and there not to do his homework for the rest of the school year. And also: not to go back to bed any more tonight. So he got up, almost stepping on a mouse.. and got some congealed eggs and bacon from the fridge. (Yum?) He was afraid to wake up Bennie and Marnie by using the microwave to warm it up, however.. so cold rubbery eggs and bacon were what he ate. Hopefully, he thought, he could find enough to do to keep him busy until time to go to school in the morning. Heck, he was even willing to field the parenting duties for the twins should they wake up, too. Anything but going back to sleep.
    edited May 2021
    May - Day 7: "Two are better than one, if two act as One!"

w0GZwh8.png

Notes
    I8O1fYS.png
    Before Essa could give Josh his reward, Frank hovered outside to see what they were doing. Josh explained, and since he'd programmed the robot to seek knowledge and learn by doing, decided to give Frank a quick lesson in the skill. Essa went inside to tend the garden, for now.

Frank was able to hold his own and blocked several hits thrown his way by Josh. He was actually quite good for just learning about sparring.

ckoghow.png
    Man and metal lost track of time and soon the Sun had set. Josh threw a salute Frank's way to see what the robot would do. He responded with a snappy salute of his own. (I didn't catch it in time, darnit) The two went back inside after that. Frank continued to read an Acting skill guide and Josh went in search of Essa.

He found her fast asleep in their bed. He didn't have the heart to wake her up and let her be. He knew if he climbed in there and took her in his arms she'd respond immediately, but he felt bad about knocking the wind out of her and knew sleep would be more beneficial to her right now than a lusty romp with him. Josh always wanted what was best for Essa. He wasn't a selfish guy by any means.

lmQqnj3.png
    He'd settle for some knitting instead and continued working on a potted plant holder begun last night.
    (I wonder what the guys would think if they could see me now.)
    (Do I really care? Nahh, half of them would probably ask me to teach them.)
    (Okay, maybe not half, but a few would.)

aS0G6g6.png
    (It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.) Josh thought looking at the finished product with a small smile. He made his way inside headed for bed after that.

U9ItpIU.png
    He stopped outside the bedroom door and looked at the medals he'd earned during his prior years of service. They were all important, but one in particular always brought back conflicted memories, the Bravery Heart.
    Josh had earned that one while on a mission in Selvadorada. He'd volunteered for the dangerous assignment hoping to perhaps find his parents in the jungle or at least clues leading to what might've happened to them. He and his squad were there in search of a lost woman. She'd been there on vacation and wandered off a dense path in the jungle during a guided tour. She'd been lost for two days and they were given 24 hours to find her.

The men searched for hours with no signs of her anywhere until finally someone's terrified intermittent screams led them to a clearing and a pond of boggy water in the distance. A woman was in the water in the jaws of a giant crocodile. It had her in a death grip and was rolling, trying to drown it's prey.

The squad ran over to try and save her, rifles raised, but didn't dare shoot in fear of hitting the woman. One by one they lowered their rifles when the screams stopped and the croc began to swim away with the limp woman in it's mouth. She was presumed dead.

Josh wasn't going to give up on her that easily. He jumped in the water and swam as fast as he could toward the croc and woman. He used his rifle as a club and beat the croc repeatedly until, against all odds, it loosened it's grip on her. She slipped from it's jaws and sank below the surface.

He dove in the murky water and somehow found her, brought them both to the surface and started to swim toward shore. The croc was right behind them in pursuit of his lost meal. A shot rang out and then another and another as the croc came closer and closer to Josh and the lost tourist. Finally the shooting stopped after several more rounds were fired. The croc lay belly up for a moment before slowly sinking to the bottom of the bog.

Josh reached the shore and several of his squadmates helped he and the woman out of the water. She was severely injured and unconscious, but miraculously, alive! A helicopter was called and given their coordinates. After it arrived and left with just the woman, the men began to make their way back to the village. Looking around in the clearing, Josh and his squad saw a plane wreck and went to investigate. It looked like it had crashed there a long time ago.

Poking around inside for clues as to who's plane it might've been, a squadmate stumbled on a bottle that spun and skidded across the belly of plane to land at Josh's feet. He picked it up and noticed there was something inside. It looked like a piece of paper. He fished it out and unfurled the tightly rolled paper to see there was writing on it. It was a note from survivors of the crash explaining how they had left the plane in search of food and fresh water. It gave coordinates to which direction they had gone, the time and the date to their best approximation.

The last few lines of the note and the signature made Josh's heart drop and he fell to his knees in shock.

If we don't make it back, please tell our boys; Joel, Josh and Jon that we love them very much and that we're sorry to have abandoned them to grow up without parents to guide them through the rest of their lives. We hope you remember us and never give up on pursuing your dreams. We're proud of you and hope you'll grow into strong, brave and courageous men with compassionate, kind and loving hearts. We'll be watching you from the stars.

Your loving parents,

Jonathan and Jacqueline Hunter

Josh touched the glass above the medal, laying his palm on the glass a moment and then turned and walked away inside the bedroom. He climbed in bed and pulled Essa close so they were curled together like two spoons in a drawer, and slept.

I8s2I6n.png
    The next morning Essa gave him his reward with gusto!

BCAeduq.png
    After having breakfast together, Essa went to the basement to tend the garden and Josh took care of their dishes. He then joined her down there and helped with the harvest. She wandered over to gaze and smile at all the magic potions and familiars on display while Josh finished up. He then walked over and took her hands in his.

"I have something I want to ask you Beautiful."
    "Okay, what is it?"

mOb3hOd.png
    "Do you have the power to give the rite of ascension to others who want to be Spellcasters?"
    "Yes, I do, why do you ask?"

sCkwJf9.png
    "Would you consider making me a temporary Spellcaster?"
    "Really? Why?"

L4RfIJt.png
    "I've been thinking about it and it just makes sense. That way, if we end up going to the lab and run into trouble, I could cover for you, keep you safer than I could otherwise with just a gun. I really don't want to use one if I don't have to. It would just be temporary though, maybe. Depends. I might like being one, who knows. I could use spells to stop anyone in their tracks that you might not see. Plus, I could transportalate both of us out of there myself if you can't for whatever reason. You know that saying, 'two heads are better than one,' right? What do you think? I just want to do anything and everything possible to keep you safe."

X9d5W6f.png
    "I think that's a wonderful idea Josh, and you won't need a test to see if you're worthy either, I know you are. I'd be honored and thrilled to make you a Spellcaster."

Oyxj0tx.png
    "Okay, cool. I'm ready...do it!" Josh said as he closed his eyes and steeled himself for the jolt of power about to enter his body and surge through his veins.
    "You don't have to close your eyes Josh, and it won't hurt. It feels wonderful, you'll love it and remember the feeling the rest of your life."

"Okay, here we go, hold still!"

BAzQ6yh.png
    Essa began to chant the ancient spell for the rite of ascension as waves of power and sparkles of energy lifted Josh and swirled around him, filling him and infusing him with magic.
    "Whoa! I...I can't even explain how this feels."
    Essa just smiled inside knowing exactly how he was feeling since she'd experienced it herself, but kept her focus on the special spell she'd been empowered to bestow on others she found worthy.

u17qkNL.png
    Her chants grew stronger, the waves raced faster, sparkles grew brighter and brighter until Josh spun once, twice, thrice and gently floated back down to solid ground. It was finished. Josh was now an apprentice Spellcaster with a lot to learn.

lso86U6.png
    "Thank you Beautiful, what a rush!"
    "You're welcome!"

h89DCu9.png
    "You've been given a great gift, use it wisely. I'll help you all I can to learn and grow your power. I've been collecting tomes of spells and potions you can read. Plus, I have something else that will help you learn faster and make you stronger when using it to cast spells and dueling."

hYAAgVu.png
    "L. gave me these two wands when I won my first duel against her. She said they are very special and were meant for any daughters she may have during her life. They're family heirlooms Josh. She told me since she would never have daughters of her own and felt like she was my Mother, that I should have them. I'd like to give you one to use."
    "Essa...are you sure?"
    "Yes, I want you to have the best and these are the best of the best. It's your choice which one you'd like to have."
    "I like the twisted wooden one with the glowing crystal. The other one is really nice too, but that one makes me think of the outdoors and nature, more...natural?"
    "Good choice. That's a wand of the Sylvan Forest. It's said to have been made by the fairies that live in Sylvan Glades. My first wand was similar to it."

Vosml5h.png
    "Thank you Beautiful, I'll cherish and treasure it while I'm using it. If I decide not to be a Spellcaster in the future, you can have it back, of course. Or if I do decide to stay a Spellcaster, I'll make sure one of our daughters, if we have any, inherit it too."
    "Josh, it's yours now, whether you stay a Spellcaster or not, I want you to have it."

8wDe6Ed.png
    "You're incredible, always so giving and generous, loving and passionate. I love you more than words can say...we're quite a team aren't we? Whatever's at that lab doesn't stand a chance against us!"
    "You sound like you've made up your mind we'll be going there. What about snooping around on base, waiting two weeks?"
    "I'll still snoop, but I'll use those two weeks to train and even if I do find out something, you and I will go there. It's the right thing to do. It's risky and it's dangerous, but I'm confident we'll be alright. Probably a bit foolhardy, but I don't care. Nobody else is doing anything. Sometimes you have to be the one to jump in and take matters into your own hands, right?"
    "Right! Wow, you've certainly done a one eighty about all this. What got into you?"
    "I just had an epiphany I guess. I remembered something I read a few years ago from my parents and it made me see how I wasn't being true to myself, true to how I would've been raised, how my parents had hoped I would be. I want to be the man they'd hoped I'd be, I want to make them and you proud of me."

"I am Josh, I am, always..."

psJCPZF.png
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    May 7
    7NCaTja.png
    Rubanoid seemed excited and he pulled Roxanne down to the basement level in the house. She noticed he'd been busy starting a little science lab down there. "I made all of these lights for you with the constructor set.. you said there wasn't enough light in some rooms."
    SfdlNhS.png
    "Oh this is great, but these are all very modern looking sweetgears. I know you put a lot of work into them but they really don't fit the decor upstairs. I appreciate the effort though, maybe you can keep them down here for lighting?"
    uqNYnVh.png
    Rubanoid tilted his head and remained still, and Roxanne knew he was processing.
    4JpmDev.png
    "Like me", he said quietly. "They don't fit like me."
    BvLv1Z3.png
    Roxanne was stunned for minute, not sure of how to respond, "No, now come on you are not any different than when I met you.. well other than working on enhancements.."
    0G6WO6f.png
    "You need to put that out of your head.." Roxanne leaned forward and gave him a kiss, but felt things were about to get worse.
    (nope the invention constructor doesn't really make lights for those of you without the pack!)
    May 8
    DU3fOxm.png
    The next morning before Rubanoid went to work Roxanne bugged him. She was worried about him, he had been very withdrawn since their talk. He had enhanced himself enough to do self-repairs and no longer sought her out for that help. She had to work, it was important. They both had long separate schedules."Just in case, just to check on him".. she told herself.
    Getting behind again ackk, will try to get to comments tomorrow after sleep!
    egTcBMc.png
    @LegacySims2017
    I really like your Dialoge bits between Jackson and Duane :smiley: I am curious about the CC you mentioned, and happy for Jackson that he now has a "real job" and will maybe be able to get a real bed and a kitchen!

@permanentrose
    Thank you for the explanation, that sounds good. Poor Jules with that twinge of sadness! Where has Emmett gone? (Hope I don't annoy you with always asking these questions ;) )

@lilypadmeulin
    That was a great way to look back on Jenny's old history. Happy the girls are going to get to know their grandparents (hopefully)!

@sassytxbrat
    Mia looks gorgeous as a child! I am excited for the little sibling(s)... The house looks good as well. And by the way, I don't think it is cheating that you gave her a little extra money to affort the house. As you said, she isn't the main Sim, and anyways - the more expensive the house is, the higher the bills are. So these might enough of a challenge.
    @IllusoryThrall
    Poor Jaz, that was just a day where everything went wrong, really...! And I think this nightmare is kinda hilarious, especially since it fits so well with Benji's personality! Had Myles got that one, he'd probably super excited.
    @Karababy52
    I am really curious what's in that book. And what the title means! Well, we'll see.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top