Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your current Sims and their home!

Comments

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    That house looks very cool, I like it. In reallife would get crazy although, because everyone would be able to peak in, but it's really a good build. Good job.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Latest house I built, it's still wip.

49BlEus.png

Owners. I'm having blast with this household.

a2xwYGh.png

foJLmUF.png

gFcdxJ4.png
  • Options
    RumancekRumancek Posts: 558 Member
    I couldn't get a pic of my sims together because one of them quickly had to run off to work.
    My sims are a household of me and my second life friends (our avatars only not actual selves) and it's kind of a disaster. Two of them are furries in SL so it was kind of difficult to make them similar.
    Also my house is a WIP.
    b104cbc978a17bb4dfc68f1908d05271-png.jpg
    251e955c40238abad68dec76d0d998fa.png
    996f7938382304ff81d0e16795c9cc28.png
    38a0088fd8faf4396bd25bc873523da6.png
    20c82920eab7534dc713aad117cda3b1.png
    214879d2371d78d92d6957d8010ea14d.png
    d97bcc152b5021de673f64c3c14422e7.png
    That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    FRnbckW.png
    This is Kylie Thorne and Joshua Herrera

aPQE6be.png
    They live in (my version of) the Needs TLC apartment in the Culpepper building

npAAKsf.png
    So they have issues like mice and bad smells...
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Daravi wrote: »
    That house looks very cool, I like it. In reallife would get crazy although, because everyone would be able to peak in, but it's really a good build. Good job.

Thanks. :) And yeah, I'd likely not be comfortable in such a house in real life, lol. The original house had plain glass windows, which was even more exposed-looking. They looked nice, but I couldn't find an interior window treatment that worked for the look and feel I wanted. That's why I chose the tinted ones. They won't keep anyone from looking in if they really want to, but it won't reveal much to normal casual glances from the street. Also, it fits the homeowner's personality. An is a very "Here I am, and if you don't like it that's your problem" kind of person. :D
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2021
    Onverser wrote: »
    Thought this would be a fun way to show off the sims we're playing with now with just one picture of them and one of their home, and then as time goes on we can come back to this thread to see how our households and homes have grown and changed over time!

So, as the title says, share your current sims and their home here!

I'm on a long lifespan and playing my legacy sims I had last year, but in a new save as the old save culled the founders and first generation- thanks a lot MCC Mod- I've since fixed it but wanted my founders back, so I started a new save. A friend edit my sims and made them look perfect!

Ryan Cole: Before and After**
    chvpeOf.png
    LrlLBln.png

Katherine Mooney: Before and After**
    yyJ0KQI.png
    Lyfvnvb.png

**They have default skins now and realistic eyelashes. Katie's eyes are also a different color now.
    ETA: She changed their bone structure. I did the rest(hair, outfits, etc)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I've been drinking tonight, and I can't remember who's house this is that I redecorated (I think the Bjergsens'?). Anyways, it's quite purple....

MdSLCYl.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    @nate_whiplash1, you crack me up. That is an easy-care lawn if ever there was one :D

I was creating a Sim to test out the new pack so I transformed one of my tiny home builds into a haunted house. So many ghosts so little room.

02-20-21-12-40-37-AM.png
    02-20-21-12-44-46-AM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Lost interest in my old sims recently so I decided to make a new sim family to play with :) This is the Lee Carlos family that live in Selvadorada!
    02-20-21-2-39-04-PM.png
    02-20-21-2-39-36-PM.png
    Beatrice is a spellcaster who loves all things Paranormal and is working towards getting a Paranormal Investigator's licence!

02-20-21-2-35-45-PM.png

She has the entire top floor of the house to herself and her cat Frosting

02-20-21-2-48-28-PM.png

Sophie is a chef with dreams of owning her own restaurant someday

02-20-21-2-51-26-PM.png

Jamie is a police officer trying to make Selvadorada a better place one gardening at work session at a time!

02-20-21-2-55-29-PM.png
    02-20-21-12-33-43-AM.png

And Ysabel is well... a child

02-20-21-3-40-42-PM.png
  • Options
    My newest sim lives here. It's a sweet starter home originally by Ma3ys, completely redecorated to suit a particularly singular single guy named Kadeh Gold. If that's his real name.

tB4HNbP.png

I can't show you what he looks like, because he's a loner who beats up people who try to capture his likeness without permission. But I caught this shot of him (behind his back, because I'm scared of him). He had apparently awakened and walked out the door to water his plants that morning without getting dressed. But that's handy for me to show how i came up with the color scheme for the house. The tattoos seem to reflect a long dream of interstellar flight. And gold, I think. I heard he's an astronaut, but who knows. If it's true, why is he living in such a small and (seemingly) unassuming house?

gi1TqJs.png

The house interior:
    E1LRp6l.png

YCTvez4.png

JQoG8oi.png

hC6xTVm.png

j5LpHdH.png
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    87UucxP.png
    Last toddler, Hannah is now a child :)

Where did you get her outfit from? I’m looking for some good cc resources for clothes and hair.
  • Options
    87UucxP.png

Where did you get her outfit from? I’m looking for some good cc resources for clothes and hair.

Actually the outfit is from the Paranormal stuff pack :)
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Here's mine:

Shea
    sfzSqgs.jpg

And her little house
    K7O6BQb.jpg
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    My house and family. Aliens really like my guys.
    ZFdhgAX.png

vdP3wGP.png

LPNmpKZ.png
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    87UucxP.png

Actually the outfit is from the Paranormal stuff pack :)

Oh. I won’t be getting that pack so I’ll just have to live without the clothing then :). Thanks!
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Vivian and Manny Conner, residents of Newcrest.

46c4270666eb5459772af4404f2e7f66c09971a6.png
    (In their work clothes; she works in an office, and he's in retail.)

fe135561e4db7c21f787136c9aebe535507bbe43.png
    (First snow of the winter.)

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @VeeDub Your house and your sim are both so cool! Amazing interior decor, and it totally fits him.

@Mstybl95 Your sims is so pretty, and her house looks like such a nice, cozy place to live.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Completely lost interest in the game recently so I decided to return to my original household that I haven't played in over 2 months. They now live in a farmhouse in Brindleton Bay!

04-17-21-12-27-23-PM.png04-17-21-12-28-13-PM.png

Their evolution over time:
    October 2020:
    11-05-20-11-24-46-PM.png
    (the girl with short hair is my teen sim now)

Early November 2020:
    11-13-20-6-42-00-PM.png

Late November 2020:
    11-17-20-4-45-21-PM.png

December 2020:
    12-19-20-3-17-55-PM.png

Early January 2021:
    01-02-21-4-12-04-PM.png

Late January 2021:
    01-27-21-6-53-39-PM.png

April 2021: (now)
    04-17-21-12-27-23-PM.png
    It's weird to think that the sims I made 6 months ago to get ready for the release of Snowy Escape are still my main household :D
    Also partly moved to this neighborhood to get ready for the farmland mod which looks so cool and is based in the same area with the same vibe
    EyeNwopWgAcXMdR?format=jpg&name=large
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Household that I've been playing lately is Roza's (first generation of Brooks) she's also my sort off super sim. Then there is Enid, Thrain and Cyran, who will eventually be werewolves if and when we get them.
    5061zr5.png
    They are living in their off the grid castle that I've been adding to as they get more cash.
    EluYlgz.png
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

I'm currently looking after a lovely family of 3.

This is mom Eabha. She's knitting an object for her little object.
    I mean, her little baby. Baby Willow. o:)

Knitting-Objects-for-Objects.jpg

This is Dad having a cynical moment on the intranet. We both work for the same company.

A-Cynical-Moment.jpg

And this is the family's little Magical Cottage in Glimmering Winderbrook:

FRONT:

Cottage-FRONT.jpg

BACK:

Cottage-BACK.jpg

I built it a long time ago.
  • Options
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 That is a lovely family indeed! Very cute cottage, too. But I must admit that I like Dad's t-shirt most of all. :smiley:
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 That is a lovely family indeed! Very cute cottage, too. But I must admit that I like Dad's t-shirt most of all. :smiley:
    Cheers! @VeeDub
    I believe Mom bought the shirt for Dad at the Pralinesim fashion boutique. 😉
  • Options
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Cheers! @VeeDub
    I believe Mom bought the shirt for Dad at the Pralinesim fashion boutique. 😉

Excellent. I'll have to send Mom a thank-you note for the tip. :smile:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I am patiently awaiting the updated version of the Road to Fame mod, I so desperately need . Until that time (since I'm still using the mod) I will continue to play my TEST save. That makes this family my 'new' current family. Again, it's my Cantrell family. This house is one I built for my Ancestral game save, but I decided to test-play it, too. It also helps me to not get confused since I've played the Cantrell family through numerous restarts.

irGHty1.jpg

This is the Fireplace Keeping Room: (As you may have noticed I've become rather enchanted by such rooms that were popular, apparently in the 18th century.) But, this house was designed in 2006. Safe to assume they've made a 'comeback.'
    Nv8iYUK.jpg

Family:
    The newest member:
    xAbwbIE.jpg
    The youngest two, Brianna and Adrian:
    DPcl9Rd.jpg
    The entire family, minus Cowplant. L-R; Joseph Cantrell, Sr. Erik Cantrell, my Global Superstar; Brianna, Louise, standing, Adrian overshadowed by Joey, Jr. and the eldest, Aaron.
    jVF8wZs.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    Such creative builds!!

I want to show mine, too, because instead of building it all at once, it evolved during the hybrid challenge I'm currently playing/creating - and went from nothing to a tiny house to a 2 bedroom house to what it is now. :D

3am52who.png

This is Aslan, who unfortunately started from nothing. For my challenge, I completely randomized most of the decisions in game so he ended up moving to Britechester of all places! There are hardly any collectibles there so his first days were next-level hard. :'D Sorry, dude. He did manage to build a little home after a while.

yng9kube.jpg

After finishing the first part of the challenge, which was his aspiration that meant he had to date 10 sims, he finally met a partner for life - And got her pregnant. He was busy finishing all his relationships while she gave birth so he missed quite a bit of Baby Jaylah's baby stage. We finally moved her and her mom in just before Winterfest!

98cf9f74.jpg

At this point, Aslan was a quite accomplished angler, gardener, and guitar player. This got him a good job offer as an entertainer so for the first time, he got a real job. We also realized that both his girlfriend and baby daughter were mermaids, which was a bit of a surprise! Britechester is not -ideal- for mermaids. Sorry, girls. Anyway, Jaylah was an absolute cutie as a toddler!

yku56joy.jpg

Time to move on to bigger things again - The baby perfected all her skills and Aslan finished his aspiration so it was time to finish setting up generation two. Baby Keola was born, we renovated and expanded the house, Jaylah celebrated her birthday and became a child, lots of adult skills were perfected, and everyone was just veeeeery busy.

kmq2qf3j.jpg

And then it was time to celebrate Harvestfest again and Keola grew up into a toddler just in time to (sort of?) join the celebrations! We also found out that he, too, was born a mermaid. I think this is a curse that will follow us for a while, huh.

skl6p4jg.jpg

Anyway, I'm really fond of these sims right now and have been playing with them for three evenings. I do have to look at more challenges to change up my hybrid challenge because I realized it kind of fizzled out after a while and now I'm just waiting for everyone to grow older, haha. Work in progress!!