Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited December 2021
    Back in my main save, but not my founders' lineage. The coming generation will need romance opportunities, so I have had my New Old Henford neighbors create some with inherited Spellcaster bloodline traits. Remington John was a super cute toddler, but looks like a real smart aleck of a kid. :)

CYV9Guo.png

Qc5U3FK.png

Not trolled too badly by the age-up outfit - but we'll adjust to the theme. I'll keep the hair.

k9uVN87.png
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Cassandra Goth's daughters turned out really pretty as teens I think.
    ulDHSeI.png?1
    Erv94La.png?1

Morgan Fyres's daughter as a young adult isn't bad either.
    YUr2nDf.png?1
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    They still have a bit of growing up to do, but this is Cyrus Cole and his little brother Dylan. Cyrus ages up to a child in a few days and Dylan just became a toddler. Their father has Cyrus's complexion and eye color. Dylan is a male clone of their mother
    Cyrus Cole
    51759280532_72a038e9cd_h.jpg
    Dylan Cole
    51760351803_189113de62_h.jpg

They're also getting a baby brother soon named Emmett.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Here's a few of my most recent born in game Sims. Only 7 screenshots, but I put them in a spoiler since a couple are a little big.
    Evan Masters - Teen, Spellcaster (Parents: Seth Masters, Vampire & Josee (Hunter) Masters, Spellcaster)

hpe1EHU.png

Odin & Morrigan Ember - Teens, Spellcasters (Parents: Morgyn Ember & Jessah (Hunter) Ember, Spellcasters)

Jessah & Josee Hunter are born in-game twins of my One Month One World One Year challenge couple. I already showed them in a previous post.

2bUWpPg.png

Joy Wilkes - Teen - She aged up with a skin overlay so I kept it. (Parents: Sam Wilkes & Samara (Jameel Hunter) Wilkes)

VgGvguf.png

Marshall Landgraab - Teen, Vampire (Parents: Malcom Landgraab & Melody Connors, Vampires)

Lu63MSl.png

Mallory & Marley Connors, Marshall's twin toddler sisters. They are vampires too.

L37esF2.png

Gloria Straud - Teen, Vampire (Parents: Vlad Straud & Jules (Warner) Straud, Vampires)

xppU7Wh.png

Samuel Masters - Teen, Vampire (Parents: Damon Masters & Molly (McNamara) Masters, Vampires) Evan Masters' Dad, Seth, is his brother. Samuel's Grandfather, Nikolas, is the only other in the family with pointed ears, so I like to think he inherited them from him.

jQkGsk6.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    There's four girls in my eighth generation. The Landgrabb's cheesehair has survived a long time. At this point it's just family tradition. :D
    vltuVqS.png
    hkKTHPn.png
    Lnv6xWG.png
    qrMemZJ.png
    @keenow beautiful girls, but I stay away from that cheese color. YIKES!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @HillyBeth I fully understand everyone's dislike of it, but at this point if I'm not playing a cheesehair sim, it just feels wrong somehow. It's just not one of my sims if their hair isn't a beacon rivalling the sun. :D
    @keenow I tried viewing your family tree and the link won't work :( I'm interested.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    edited December 2021
    @keenow WOW! That's dedication!
    New Update:
    The Cole family of four has grown by one more!(LOL! That rhymed) Emmett Matthew Cole finally made his debut to the relief and joy of his parents and big brothers. <3

Also, though many days have passed since it happened, Cyrus became a child! Soon enough he'll be a teenager
    51768938987_8b1adab13c_h.jpg

Here's baby brother Emmett <3
    51768939477_74cec80d18_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @HillyBeth Wow! What a cute kid! He looks great with that haircut!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @keenow I'm the unpopular opinon one I think it's fine depending on the sim and these ladies work the cheese hehe.

Also to stay on topic I have a couple pics I already used.
    DwMaefJ.png
    pagEIWi.png
    First the triplets oldest to youngest, Cruz, Kelvin and Angie
    bMpJEZV.png
    And their twin younger brothers, Leo and Luke
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited December 2021
    I've gone back a few generations as I've increased the number of children each family can have in a generation for Gen 4 and 5.
    Kassy Denny ~ Gen 5. She has Katrina's genes obviously lol. I do wish she inherited the blonde hair though but oh well.
    62IhT8b.png
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    This is generation 5 (Sandra) and generation 6 (Amelie) from decade challenge family. I think, generation 6 will be the last generation I'm going to play. When Amelie become a young adult, the decade challenge ends officially in 2020. I'm not sure what I should do then? I'm playing that challenge since 1,5 year, I'm quite unsure what I should do next, finishing it to the 10 generation legacy or start a real new game for playing longer? Decisions are to made. :D

65qmfil.png
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Grant Lembeck, second son of Super Dave Lembeck and Jessie Charbonneau. He's got a much stronger jaw and more traditionally masculine features than his brother Jonathan, who's more of a babyface like his mother.
    j4ansc7.png

Jonathan, for comparison:
    Htz7ZSY.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member

QCCQkFf.png
    Twins Florriddia and Varadotta.
    qcc8Mh9.png
    KitoaLe.png

I always go into CAS and age up the children to YA to see what the kids look like after they age to a toddler, and then age them back down after altering them. The mom is Bella Goth and the dad…Vlad Straud.

CC2nrHz.png
    fi2nm3k.png

*before alterations*
    They are obviously identical twins, and inherited their dads white hair when they got older. For a Vlad kid, they are beautiful! Even the side view is fine! I don’t know how this happened, but praise Bella for good genes.

jpEqyXK.png
    (Ignore the green hair) I wanted to go for a kinder look for Florriddia, so I gave her freckles, wider eyes, and chubbier checks then her sister.

NPDhcUQ.png
    Varadotta kept the cheekbones and I gave her a more authoritative look. I kept her pretty close to the way she originally looked aside from makeup and stuff like that. I’ll change them some more when they actually reach teen, but for now I’m satisfied. I also, of course, switched their hair color similar to that they was born with.

Cu6x73e.png
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    Junichi Kibo and Marco Ojo <3o:)
    I hope these two will be besties when they're older too

junichi-and-marco.png

gen3-banner.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    I've had four children born amongst my various families.

Here's little Emma Messer when she was a toddler. She really likes to dance.
    Dancing.jpg

This is Emma with her parents--her dad, August, and her mom, Carlie. They live in Mt. Komorebi.
    Emma-Messer.jpg

Bella and Denton Traus just had twin boys--Austin and Collin. They'll be babies for a whole Sim year before I age them up to toddlers.
    Parents.jpg

Here is my family that owns a farm. This is Denton Traus' twin brother, Daniel along with Daniels wife, Emily, and their son, Noah. Noah's favorite breakfast is pancakes.
    Pancakes.jpg

Pancakes-2.jpg

Noah recently aged up.
    Noah-Traus.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    edited January 2022
    Wow! It's been a minute since I shared here. All these kids are now teenagers and they have more cousins! Bella- far right- and Finley's mothers are both NPCs. Their grandfathers are Gavin Richards and Diego Lobo. I forgot who Finley's maternal-grandmother is, but Bella's maternal-grandmother is Zoe Patel-Richards.
    51835089317_cb4ce31b9c_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    @HillyBeth they're beautiful. Would love to see them as teens.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited January 2022
    Here are the children of Erik Cantrell, Rock Star and his wife, Kayleigh:

The Girls are identical Twins, the boy is the eldest in the family; (It was totally creepy they way they were walking in lock-step.)
    PxCn7Rr.jpg

This is the fourth child, Andrew and boy is he ever a pistol:
    E48trgR.jpg

too bad they don't like each other very much That's Jamison giving Harmony a bear-hug while Melody looks on:
    pwSvynP.jpg

The first three children having some kind of pow-wow:
    BXdXdRs.jpg

Along comes Peter:
    wc0RDXI.jpg

for some reason that I can't now recall I missed the birth photo of the youngest child, Cadence.

ETA: Found a nice shot of Toddler, Cadence:
    oqRlpQV.jpg

Yes, Erik and his wife had their six children boom, boom and boom. I didn't need to take the Toddler challenge scenario. I had five Toddlers all at once already. LOL
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited January 2022
    @simgirl1010 Here they are!

Adeline
    51837638210_e9a614efb0_h.jpg

Bella
    51835957112_3d173113ae_h.jpg

Finley
    51835956867_7f83b7ea37_h.jpg

Michael
    51837637700_dcdcdf6ba5_h.jpg

Benjamin
    51836912771_b4789ff7a2_h.jpg

Addy and Ben are siblings.
    Bella and Michael are siblings.

They're all Coles by name because of their fathers. That's what happens when I let my sims have more than two or three kids. LOL!!!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Ooh, they're all gonna be heartbreakers. 😊
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited February 2022
    My sim Celeste is born in game (generation 26), but I gave her a makeover so she can fit the not so berry challenge

Before
    02-04-22_8-14-54_PM.png

After (I changed her hair, eye colour, makeup and clothes)
    02-05-22-10-44-37-am_orig.png
    befunky-collagecelestebes_orig.jpg

Her Parents, they met each other on Batuu and fell in love
    09-20-20_9-17-24_PM.png

I posted the rest of the generation a while ago, but you can look at them here of you want
    I only created the first sim, the rest were born in game
    overview-driftersims_orig.jpg
    Post edited by illusie on
    These twins are from Finley Cole and his wife Myra Bruno. They're identical! They're the oldest of third generation and there are 12 children so far!!! They also just welcomed a baby sister named Juliana! <3
    51853771572_8869fb2952_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited February 2022
    My sim Celeste first had twins and then triplets!

The twins
    02-15-22-4-43-24-pm_orig.png
    02-19-22-10-10-37-am_orig.png

The triplets
    02-18-22-9-43-47-pm_orig.png

It's a fun and busy household
    02-19-22-10-14-18-am_orig.png

If you are curious and want more pictures, then you can read about them on my blog - https://illusie.weebly.com/not-so-berry-challenge/chapter-0101

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top