March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight October 23 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

What is this? ... I think ... Can it be? ... This must be ... I think it is ... Yes, it's Friday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Another exciting week is almost over and the weekend is coming closer and closer.

Let's recap quickly, shall we?
On Tuesday, the announcement trailer for the next Expansion Pack "Snowy Escape" dropped. :open_mouth:

โ„๏ธ If you missed it (or just really enjoyed it and want to see it again) you can watch it here.
โ„๏ธ If you want to read more about what you can expect, you can check this post and share your opinion with your fellow Simmers in this thread.
โ„๏ธAnd if you want to find out what's your snowy escape, you can take this fun quiz here!

We still have a little bit of time to kill until its release on November 13 so let's distract ourselves with this week's Friday Highlights! ;)

zzp4g8juzl9i.png
This super cool screenshot by @Ellupelluellu was shared here, just in time for today's Highlights.
  • @Calico45 is calling all simsational interior designers: are you a minimalist with clean lines and simple but effective designs or "Do you enjoy clutter?" and feel like more is more when it comes to decorations? Take the poll and share your opinion! :smiley:
  • As you know by now, I like to feature talented builders from the community in my Friday Highlights. And today, I want to promote the simply wonderful "Builds by liel88" (@liel88) I'm still in awe! :heart:
  • I don't know about you but I feel like we need a new challenge ... and it should be one that fits right into our spooky season! So how about @KaduMcFadu80's "Mystery Mansion Challenge"? ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ
  • After all that spookiness, I feel we can do with something a bit more wholesome, don't you think? So, let's hop over to @charlottesmom's thread "" and enjoy those lovely screenshots (those are proper eye bleach!)! :love:
  • Let's stay with The Sims 3 for another bit! I came across @mizuru007's thread "Worlds you can't live without" and I feel this is a thread that should be revived! :relaxed: Which one is your favourite world in The Sims 3?

Alrighty, folks, this is it for today. I hope you're enjoying your Friday and these Friday Highlights! As always, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way!

Have a great weekend and take care! :heart:

- Leeloo

Comments