Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite World!

Fun poll time! Very simple question. What is your absolute favorite world and why? If your sim could only live in one world and not visit another world (Imagine your world has 100 available lots for everything you need), which one would you pick? I vote Windenberg. What's yours? Since I can only do list 10 options, I clumped together the destination worlds, occult worlds, and a couple of other less popular worlds (in my opinion). But hey, if Strangerville is your favorite, no judgment from me! haha

Favorite World! 201 votes

Willow Creek
4%
NighteyesSusanaLeotestilljustme2Alwe1507stephanie132392fiercephoenix91xMarianxShaytanSeklein112SerenityVIII 10 votes
Oasis Springs
3%
Annie2008Montrase102SimplyJenBreeMilesSo_MoneysunblondArzekialGilbertStrangePenny 8 votes
Newcrest
2%
babajayneCeiCeiHSailorCeticoolsim9999999PotsaeSapphire769 6 votes
Evergreen Harbor
3%
amchristianfreindlyloljimbbqskybird14duhboy2u2DominicLaurenceGenerationSimmer 7 votes
Windenberg
23%
auroraael14GoldmoldarjeepjeepcatJueJueimhappyaaronrulzMariefoxprice83KatAnubisLizzychicagoladybreiddetermigPixyFlexono1Ravager619RipleyrawrDaravibenson2006Karababy52pandie00Hermitgirl 48 votes
Sulani
20%
bshag4lvJaline33illusiebandit5SleepycatDSLKelleygirlTheSpotted_CIsb917Thunderbat87haneulsavuti6fruitsbasket101SirenLuminoscatloverplayerhadklaxfoxybillyThenyoukissmeOnversertexxx78Ancaryvan 42 votes
San Myshuno
8%
Kita5399MLadyAzzeraBearly_MediataydevJENI2810AlphaFFrogSimKeatsBreazonaTamakiSakura84CaityCupcakes10HopeyStarrlogionmapletreesimsHoveraelCassieb95Cavapoo_Kingmrtnsab 17 votes
Del Sol Valley
0%
ChadSims2Funandots 2 votes
Brindleton Bay
16%
brackencat31alexspoom13Sasquatch7asimbsimAuroraBoreallissimgirl1010loubylouloualanmichael1pajamajam07ChampandGirlieMoonfoxNightcrylaazygnomeBatmanFanGirlCAPTAIN_NXR7SummerStreakadduapinaEvaliynSAEldarinjoRN1414SimsSlay 34 votes
Other - Strangerville, Granite Falls, Forgotton Hollow, Glimmerbrook, Selvadorada, Britechester
13%
CamkatAnmirlaAquariusMompapertonguedrakharisAnnLee87DoloresGreyDeKaySimzilla_7AquaGamer1212StarfreeMDianaSimsColton147147dreamprisonerOEII1001ChazzzynerdfashionRouensimsnetney52Goosey 27 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Other - Strangerville, Granite Falls, Forgotton Hollow, Glimmerbrook, Selvadorada, Britechester
    What the heck? Why did you lump Forgotten Hollow in with those other worlds lmao. Where is the love? That's my favorite one because I like how dark it is. I don't even play with vampires
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Windenberg
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What the heck? Why did you lump Forgotten Hollow in with those other worlds lmao. Where is the love? That's my favorite one because I like how dark it is. I don't even play with vampires

haha sorry! The poll only limits me to 10 spots! I had to pick and choose who went into "other". But I love it! Forgotten Hollow is definitely a unique place to live. :)
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sulani
    if Sulani had a land part to it too - like a world in Sims 3 that I cant remember the name of - it had a beach area and a uptown area - that would be amazing

I love Strangerville (hate the storyline I wish I kept the original save when I did the tasks and won the challenge!! I didn't realise it would keep resetting itself every flipping time you went into it). I like the mountain top community and rebuilt every house (as they are not brilliant) and add in a restaurant and park with swimming pool and stalls and kids play area. I wish there was a cheat to get rid of the Strangerville storyline, every one ive tried and it doesn't do it and I know there's probably mods that can do it but Im a bit of a technophobe and have no idea how to download them and take them off every time an update comes on. So thats not going to be an option
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Windenberg
    I chose Windenburg because most of my story takes place there right now.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love the city style!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    DeadGrass Isle.

I would live there. Away from all the madness. Wouldn’t mind the occasional visit from Ghost Dog.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Forgotten Hollow all the way! Gimme dark and Gothic!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    A hard choice, but went with Brindleton Bay for diversity. Other favourites include Sulani, San Myshuno, Windenburg and lately - and this feels weird after hating it so many years - Newcrest :mrgreen:
    origin ID: adduapina
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I'd go with Brindleton Bay. I love the close, small-town feel of the place. It has room for multiple families and various lots to make it more to my liking. Sulani would be my favorite if it wasn't so small; I can't do or build anything there, and it's immersion-breaking for me to have to head toa completely different-looking world for activities.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2020
    Willow Creek
    I'm old school and really like Willow Creek; it has a nice vibe to it, and most of my families start out there.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Started off in Willow Creek then moved to Oasis Springs.Now living in Evergreen Harbor until the garden gets fixed then back to Oasis Springs. I could level the community lot and stay in Evergreen Harbor.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Britechester, not necessarily for the university, but I love the atmosphere of the world and it has a nice climate.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Windenberg
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    Britechester, not necessarily for the university, but I love the atmosphere of the world and it has a nice climate.

Yea I have no residential houses in Britechester because, personally, I feel that it's weird and wanted to keep it a college town. Every new save I move out the Elderberry's and Pleasants somewhere else. I replace their homes with retail and restaurant. But I'll be honest, I don't really know that area so I should take a look around. If I ever play a sim through university again or as a professor , maybe i'll consider living there!

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Windenberg
    I use the island and the countryside area very often... not so much the city part of it. Then probably Strangerville because I put my quirky and many weird story sims there. Sulani is also gorgeous so I use that often too.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Ember_FoxEmber_Fox Posts: 46 Member
    Windenberg
    Oh, that was a hard one between Sulani, Forgotten Hollows and Windenburg... But in the end I would have to pick Windenburg. I love the way the buildings and the city look. And I also love that the scenery change a lot depending on where on the map you are: In town there is the old town look, while on the island you can bulldoze the other buildings and get a lovely sea view from the cliff or by the beaches (and if I remember correctly the island no longer spawn any visitors except for those that live there), and last but not least there is the woods where the houses are far enough from each other to afford some privacy. Basically the scenery changes leave plenty of room for different kind of stories. I only wish it would be possible to swim in the sea.

And going with the idea of having 100 lots to use as I want that would give me plenty of room to build more hostels, ruins, markets, bakeries and small hidden stores selling scented candles, magic books and healing crystals ^^
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    San Myshuno
    I like the concept of San Myshuno, the different districts and all the activity going on. If I would have 100 lots in San Myshuno then I would make more districts, I would add shops, arenas, restaurants, and so much more. The neighborhoods would have open spaces with markets, basketball courts and other ways the sims could meet up outside on the streets.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Strangerville! Haha

It's well done IMO and has a lot of character. I love the black vans that drive into the desert with the satellites. It just really sparks my imagination.

Forgotton Hollow is a close second. It's so fun to fish at night and hear the howls of the coyotes. It's got some real character too and if you asked me on a different day, I might choose this one above Strangerville, they're that close in my mind.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I voted for Brindleton Bay because it is very scenic with nice architecture and a mild climate. I think it's imaginative.

Really, I find something to appreciate in basically every world.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    It's been my home world since Cats and Dogs released in Nov 2017.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    San Myshuno
    Gone are the days of Windenburg being considered my top fav. For years I kept bouncing between that and San Myshuno, when the answer was so clear. Most of my fav sims live in my fav world.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Windenberg
    I adore the island and countryside areas! A large number of my Sims have lived there. The city part doesn't get used much though. None of my Sims live in the city area, they just visit the venues. A very, very close second would be Sulani followed by Brindleton Bay, even though sadly my Sims don't live there much anymore due to the sick strays. I love the world though, it's one of my favorites, so I had to include it. Selvadorada gets a huge nod too, wish my Sims could live there, and also Strangerville. I love the red rock mountains in that world, so similar to Sedona here in the U.S.
  • RipleyrawrRipleyrawr Posts: 273 Member
    edited July 2020
    Windenberg
    Windenburg has the right amount of scenery, modernism and countryside to me. Also, I enjoy most of the objects and clothes and hairstyles that came with Get Together.
    Post edited by Ripleyrawr on
    iBVfjxN.gif
    Breadquanda is my spirit animal.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sulani
    Sulani, but Salvadorada is very close as well
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited July 2020
    Windenberg
    I choose Windenburg because it looks similar to my county :).
    Edit: Hey, you wrote Windenburg wrong in the poll! :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Britechester. It is a really beautiful town. I love the details like windmills. I love that we can swim in the pond/river. And the map wiev is another whole level. It is breathtaking.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p