Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A game of The simmer below me (2nd edition)

Comments

• Options
    Jotaerre3DJotaerre3D Posts: 954 Member
    Yeah, a pretty nice one, with bell pepper, sweet chili, tomato, eggplants, also some trees of my fave fruits, Mango, Orange and Soursop, the advantage of living in the countryside. ;)

TSBM lives in a big city.
    Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends call me in that way.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,092 Member
    Yes, a metropolitan area. Though I technically live in a suburb on the outskirts of the main city.

TSBM has grown a giant sunflower before.
  • Options
    SanguinessSanguiness Posts: 15 Member
    No, unfortunately I get too impatient about growing things and all my flowers have died.

TSBM has had to chase someone from trying to steal their purse.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Thankfully no one has ever tried to steal my purse. At the very minimum, anyone who tries will have earned a very hard smack in the face with said purse.

TSBM doesn't drink caffeinated beverages.
  • Options
    AnaithisAnaithis Posts: 24 Member
    Nope, I drink coffee, tea and way too much caffeinated soft drinks. *sigh*

TSBM has been to Paris and visited the Louvre.
  • Options
    SanguinessSanguiness Posts: 15 Member
    No, much to my dismay.

TSBM splurged a lot of money on a perfume that they ended up totally hating
  • Options
    AnaithisAnaithis Posts: 24 Member
    No, never.

TSBM owned or owns domestic geese.
  • Options
    potatofriesljpotatofrieslj Posts: 43 New Member
    Nope, but I do have chickens.

TSBM hates dogs.
  • Options
    No, I love dogs. They're my favorite animal.

TSBM prefers to talk to people on the phone rather than texting.
  • Options
    Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    No I prefer texting. Talking on the phone is all but impossible for me because of social anxiety and autism. When I try to talk on the phone my brain just freezes and I've no idea what to say or do lol 😆

TSBM is artistic in real life?
  • Options
    Yes, I'm good at painting and drawing. Also, I'm a hair stylist, which requires a considerable amount of artistic (or at least creative) ability in order to make sure people's hair looks nice. In particular, coloring hair requires an in-depth knowledge of color theory (which is the science and art of using color).

TSBM wears glasses and/or contact lenses.
  • Options
    That sounds fab! It must be a fun and rewarding career as well, seeing people happy with hair that you styled. I don't think I'd have the coordination or skill to do it but I'm glad you do and that you enjoy it 😊

Yes I wear glasses. 😶

TSBM has been done a backflip before.
  • Options
    That sounds fab! It must be a fun and rewarding career as well, seeing people happy with hair that you styled. I don't think I'd have the coordination or skill to do it but I'm glad you do and that you enjoy it 😊
    Thanks. Yes, it's an awesome career and is a lot of fun. If I'm able to make my clients feel more confident about their appearance then it's very gratifying and makes my day special.
    Once I attempted to do one into a swimming pool. It was a failure - a painful failure. So, I guess it's most accurate to say that it was a backflop.

TSBM has been to a national park.
  • Options
    Kendrana wrote: »
    Thanks. Yes, it's an awesome career and is a lot of fun. If I'm able to make my clients feel more confident about their appearance then it's very gratifying and makes my day special.
    Once I attempted to do one into a swimming pool. It was a failure - a painful failure. So, I guess it's most accurate to say that it was a backflop.

TSBM has been to a national park.

That's lovely! 😊
    Do you have a fav hairstyle to do?

I think I've been to a national park but can't be 100% sure.

TSBM plays the Sims 3 more than Sims 4.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    True. I only play Sims 3.

TSBM likes to play with sim pets.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    That's lovely! 😊
    Do you have a fav hairstyle to do?
    Yes, though there are so many fun ones. It's called a half-up half-down hairstyle. The top part of the hair is pulled up, away from the face, while the bottom is left loose. There are a number of different varieties and they're great for both everyday and formal occasions. If you're ever curious there are tons of pictures of them online.

TSBM likes to play with sim pets.
    I don't play with pets all that often, but do find it fun. It just makes me sad when they die, because it brings back real life memories of losing pets.

TSBM has used a compass.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Hm, I have played with a compass. Never had to really use it.

TSBM has been X-rayed at least once.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    Yes, I have

TSBM has dyed hair.
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Yes, though the color I have it dyed isn't that much different from my natural color. It is a subtle reddish brown (auburn) color, which is actually the color I was was born with. When I was a teenager it turned completely brown and lost its reddish tone. Consequently, very few people are able to tell that I color it at all.

I'm actually going to have it colored again and trimmed after work today. Also, I'd like to try a slightly different hairstyle because it has grown quite a bit since I had it cut before Christmas last year. Anyway, it's always exciting for me because I'm a stylist and am really interested in hair.

TSBM has more than one sibling.
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • Options
    Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    ooooh hope you enjoy your new hair :) and it's so cool that you're a stylist

Nope, only 1.

TSBM has rode (or ridden?) a horse.
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    ooooh hope you enjoy your new hair :) and it's so cool that you're a stylist
    Thanks! It turned out really nice, and I'm enjoying it a lot already.

TSBM has rode (or ridden?) a horse.
    No, but it's definitely something I want to try.

TSBM has milked a cow.
  • Options
    MaryonahorseMaryonahorse Posts: 17 Member
    > @Kendrana said:
    >
    >
    > No, but it's definitely something I want to try.
    >
    >
    > TSBM has milked a cow.

Not yet. but maybe in the future!

TSBM has more then 1000 play hours in sims 4
  • Options
    FacellaFacella Posts: 22 Member
    Ha, I had to check that. But I've only got about 250 hours...

TSBM owns the Horseranch Pack
  • Options
    No. I can't justify buying a pack with so little content for $40. Pets should have all been in one pack like TS2 and TS3. If I do decide to buy it, I'll wait for a a sale.

TSBM hasn't bought any of the kits for TS4.
  • Options
    jrh789jrh789 Posts: 81 Member
    Yes true
    TSBM doesn't have siblings

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top