Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ridley Residence [Chapter 5.32 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    New chapter!

---

Chapter 4.9

koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    That's a mighty fish collection already Christopher has. Looking forward to seeing a bunch more.

Maybe Emerson just needed a good night's rest after the aching tummy. Hopefully he feels better the next day.

I liked how you rearranged the fish mounts on the walls. Poor Christopher and Emerson at the end.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017
    4.4: Haha, Christopher sure is going fast with his fish collection!

4.5: I'm sure Emerson will feel better eventually :D Like, after the pregnancy!! :D

4.6: Thanks! I also like the wall better now. Am I mean because I laughed at them when they were in bed like that? :D

---

New: Chapter 4.10!

edited July 2021
    New: Chapter 4.11!

You need to remind when and how Emerson got abducted?! I don't seem to recall :frowning:

Those are very nifty woodworking pieces. Is Christopher going to display them around the house? I guess I'll find out soon enough. Slowly catching up in chapter reading.

Aww...cute baby Aria. :smile:

Those are neat candle colors. I like how you did the rainbow order. :wink: And Wynn's home...wow, very purple and yellow. :grimace:

Oh, another woodworking piece. That one is cool, too. Are you prepared for a household of alien babies with this satellite? :lol:

I like Aria's hair look with the hot pink. Stylish.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    4.7: Wait whut-- I swear to god I thought I had pictures of Emerson being abducted but I can't find them anywhere myself lol. He was constantly investigating the sky and he got abducted one time. I really thought I had pictures of that. Well, looks like I didn't, or I lost them in the process. Maybe I left it out without noticing... Anyways, whatever the reason, that's a bummer. I rewrote some things in Chapter 4 and 5 to make this less confusing. In Chapter 4 I wrote that Emerson spent the entire evening investigating and he even got abducted but I got no photo's of that. In Chapter 5 I asked Emerson (when he's in the shower in the morning) if he feels something weird, but he just answers me that the abduction from yesterday was fire, and then later in that same chapter Emerson gets that uncomfortable moodlet, which confirms that Emerson actually got pregnant from that abduction without pictures. Does that clear it up?

4.8: The woodworking pieces will just stay in the Green Room. I placed some tables over there especially for those pieces. I really got no room for all those in the house :')

4.9: Aria is gorgeous <3 Can't wait for gen 5 now :')

4.10: I like the candles too! It was my first time making those. Hahahha! I didn't change the lay-out of that apartment. It's just that fancy ;)

4.11: Well, I did change the percentage of alien abductions in my MCCC since it was VERY high in the beginning. That's probably why Emerson's first abduction immediately succeeded, hehe. So yeah, I think I'm ready for it now because the chances of actually getting pregnant are waaaaayyyy lower now. But still possible!

4.12: Thanks! It really suits her in my opinion :)
    @Skeilah
    I just thought maybe I was losing it not remembering Emerson getting abducted. I still like it anyways. Good to update the earlier chapters for any newcoming readers. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Nope, you were totally right. Thanks for pointing it out once again!

New! Chapter 4.13

Going to try and post a bit more since I literally played so much ahead that I'm already starting Gen 5 in-game :D

New! Chapter 4.14

I think it would have been more fun if the alien gathered when Aria was a baby. Mother alien wanted to show off her child to her family and friends even if she's not in the picture. The garbage scene was definitely cute. :grimace:

lol @ the "Try For Baby with Emerson". The game thinks its possible even when it's coded not to without a cheat mod. Another alien baby coming up? More actual alien visits (not just abductions) coming soon? I'm going to stay tuned! :lol:

Wow. I almost forgot about Robin. Was nice he called his brother and asked him to come over. Family catch up time. :grimace: Aww, Christopher got to experience what Emerson did for once. I kind of am hoping Christopher is pregnant. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    4.13: I still don't know why all those aliens came for a visit but I guess that satellite dish is guilty for that :P Better late then never, right?

4.14: I laughed out loud with that whim. Now that I think about it, I could've cheated it so that one of them could actually become pregnant, but nahhhh. It's actually pretty difficult to get a man pregnant by alien abductions. I was so surprised to have hit the jackpot on the first abduction! But we'll find out if somewhere there will be another alien :) Or another alien visit, haha!

4.15: Robin and Wynn pop up now and then. I was surprised to see the invite to his house. It was nice to see him again! A pregnant Christopher would be funny indeed.
    I love your sense of humor with Aria. :grimace:

I haven't taken any Sims to Sylvan Glade yet. I really want to. It looks like such a nice place.

Good to see Robin and Wynn again. Looking forward to seeing Jess. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    4.16: Haha, thank you! I'm having a lot of fun with Aria myself :D

4.17: Sylvan Glade really is nice, and the perfect place for Christopher to go fishing while it's Winter in the rest of the world.

New! Chapter 4.19
    Aria is just as cute as a child as she was a toddler. I love the pink hair still. Glad you/she kept it. Cannot wait to see Robin's kid(s). And Wynn's as well.

Aww, they adopted a girl. And she's got colored hair. Poor Aria is not happy about it. I was hoping to see more of the dinner gathering. Oh, well.

That's a large family tree you got going there. And I think Aria and Mandy can become bestie sisters.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    4.19: Thanks about the pink hair! I love it a lot on Aria :)

4.20: The coloured hair is a plus hehe. It's gonna be a colourful generation! I'm sorry you expected more with the dinner :( I just didn't take that many pictures and was just enjoying the moment when it happened. Before I knew it, it was done.

4.21: I decided for my family tree that I won't look too far into it as I continue other generations. For example: It's nice to know that Dominick (Alison's kid) has a wife and a kid, but I'm not going to look further than that. In my family tree it looks like this.

YyN2IgG.png

I used stop signs to not make the family tree TOO big. I can't really share the entire family tree because I'm ahead of the story and you'd see some spoilers, oops :mrgreen:

Aria and Mandy will be just fine together ^^