Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My dream

I would love to buy - I don't know in which category to put it because it is neither a pack nor accessories - a new mini-world - it may have few lots - maybe only four in every size or five. I would like this world to be beautifully arranged with plants or rocks that have come in all additions. Of course, I can rebuild New Crest but this only applies to lots and not surroundings.
In short, I would like to have a beautiful world so that my family could live in it. A piece of the sea to swim in with a small beach is probably an exorbitant wish. But even without it, I would buy it immediately. I probably dream too much.
My ID Origin kreatora
Hero on EA AHQ

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    My dream would be a game pack that has a large world with a combination of Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate & Doctor Who Character sims with all the build modes, CAS & gameplays.

The second game pack that's also has a large world with a combination of Hercules/Xena, Cleopatra, Camelot, Game of Thrones,
    Catherine the Great & Roaring 20s., along with all the builds, CAS & gameplays.

I do love opposite spectrums.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My dream would be a game pack only with worlds. Something that could be called 'Around the World' and it'ld feature all kinds of different worlds, with different cultures, nature, weather...