Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what's the new Game Pack?

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I am not sure that you remember this from Eco Lifestyle live stream:

sims.png

Martial arts maybe?

Those objects are all available in game.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited July 2020
    I am not sure that you remember this from Eco Lifestyle live stream:

sims.png

Martial arts maybe?

The objects you’re referring to came with the ‘Up All Night’ content that was included in Digital Deluxe in 2014.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Good news than! :) I really want to have hotels, resorts or still missing content from previous games.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    As @Onverser mentioned in another thread, there is a picture of a child sleighing in the Nifty Knitting trailer (it's in the thought bubble of the elderly woman). There's also a picture of an elementary school and a picture of two parents looking at a baby. Could be something, could be nothing!
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    @LiELF wrote: »
    Oh god. I hope it's anything but a reality show pack. Isn't the Sims already like a reality show? I mean, that's kind of the point. It would be completely redundant.

GP-09: The Trusim Show.

Simception ;)
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
    edited July 2020
    Oh god. I hope it's anything but a reality show pack. Isn't the Sims already like a reality show? I mean, that's kind of the point. It would be completely redundant.

Simception ;)

I would be a very happy simmer with a pack like that. Oh well, one can dream...
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    So, the little girl holding a bear in the roadmap image could be a hint at the knitting stuff pack because in the art for that one there is also a girl holding a bear. The only two things left that i couldnt figure out is the guy wearing explorers attire and the owl. Any ideas what theme could these two things hint at? It is just for fun at least since the image could mean nothing even though i have a strong feeling it does.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    And the cats... so many cats...
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member

Simception ;)

I see what you did there... :wink:

@telmarina

Cats like playing with yarn?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    And the cats... so many cats...
    GracieO312 wrote: »

Simception ;)

I see what you did there... :wink:

@telmarina

Cats like playing with yarn?

If you go look in one of the deep dive threads, you can see that cats will play with the yarn and the yarn basket, so while possible, I don't feel like that's really a hint at anything new.

But then again, not everyone bothered to follow the Community pack threads.
    Yeah problably it's refering to the knitting pack.
    But it would be awesome if it was about catwoman, the court of owls, spiderman, that unicorn villain that battles iron man... 😅 one can dream... after all this is a speculation thread.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I saw the school too in the granny's thought bubble.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    edited July 2020
    • Autumn 2020: GP 09- ‘Happy Haunts’ = Play Grim Reaper.
    • Winter 2020: EP 10- ‘Winter Holidays’= Winter sport activities and (mountain) resorts.
    • 2020 Free update: Cars. (Solely based on a wild dream I’m having)
    • 2021 Not in any specific order: School. Farm.Werewolves. Bands. Babes.

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I would XXXXXX if it turns out to be a superhero pack.

*pssst, there's ladies and kids around here. ;)

Thanks. Honesty I have a big imagination that gave me an image that made me walk away from my breakfast 😅😅😅😅😅 haha
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    I saw the school too in the granny's thought bubble.

Oh that was a school?!!!! Omg 😱😱😱😱
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    But it would be awesome if it was about catwoman, the court of owls, spiderman, that unicorn villain that battles iron man... 😅 one can dream... after all this is a speculation thread.

This is the most creative read of that roadmap i have ever read XD Are you hoping for a heroes/villains game pack?
    I wonder if the trailer for the new stuff pack has some hints in it like some people think.
    edited July 2020
    Mareah wrote: »

This is the most creative read of that roadmap i have ever read XD Are you hoping for a heroes/villains game pack?
    I wonder if the trailer for the new stuff pack has some hints in it like some people think.

Haha a heroes/villains pack fits the roadmap and the never done before. At least in my eyes 🤪
    I would XXXXXX if it turns out to be a superhero pack.

*pssst, there's ladies and kids around here. ;)

Thanks. Honesty I have a big imagination that gave me an image that made me walk away from my breakfast 😅😅😅😅😅 haha

I feel for you. That can't have been pleasant... ;)
    edited July 2020
    Based on everything we know so far and all of the recent hints we have so far I'm wondering if the next pack is teen highschool then a winter pack as the last expansion. A patch with cars somewhere in there. And maybe babies next year?
    Then maybe next year would be the year of zombies, fairies, wearwolves, horses?
    Just brainstorming 🤔

We never had an active highschool that would be a first.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Based on everything we know so far and all of the recent hints we have so far I'm wondering if the next pack is teen highschool then a winter pack as the last expansion. A patch with cars somewhere in there. And maybe babies next year?
    Then maybe next year would be the year of zombies, fairies, wearwolves, horses?
    Just brainstorming 🤔

We never had an active highschool that would be a first.

Yeah, you could be right. I've been thinking about this year's surveys recently and they did have a focus on winter sports and teen school activities. I've also noticed that it seems they've been doing some tuning in the patches this year, related to other things that have been in the surveys, so one has to wonder if there's been a more immediate future in mind for these features.
    #Team Occult
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Am I allowed to guess? ;)
    edited July 2020

Sure give it a go, although I doubt you’ll be doing any better than us.
    But hey, don’t let me stop you. B)
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited July 2020

well I don't think thats possible unless you were hit on the head and forgot @SimGuruNinja :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    @SimGuruNinja is very appropriately named. He somehow finds these threads and appears out of nowhere to troll us, then disappears again into the night. O_o
    #Team Occult
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited July 2020
    I hope it’s not a high school pack. Tbh I’m tired of having these kind of packs. Where’s the cool supernatural stuff ? I would love for a super hero pack. But only if occult’s are able to be superhero also. It would be dumb if they were not able to :/

Also one thing that I would really like is a natural disaster pack. Similar to sim city where you have earthquakes , dust storms, meteor showers etc. the sims is too goody goody nowadays. I also didn’t like how you can’t really Burn a sim to death with spellcasters.