Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    Today my couple had two more girls. Here's Oliver, my second son and his twin sister Pheobe
    (I'm using the alphabet to name them).
    JwzbCBr.png
    al05ikv.png

Total children is 16 girls 2 boys.
    I think mom's not having any more, she's about 3-4 days from elderhood.

My sixth great-grandfather was the father of 18. Two wives. First had ten (I descend from their 7th child) and the second he had eight with. That's a lot of kids. LOL Congrats on the 16. How do you manage them?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Today my couple had two more girls. Here's Oliver, my second son and his twin sister Pheobe
    (I'm using the alphabet to name them).
    JwzbCBr.png
    al05ikv.png

Total children is 16 girls 2 boys.
    I think mom's not having any more, she's about 3-4 days from elderhood.

My sixth great-grandfather was the father of 18. Two wives. First had ten (I descend from their 7th child) and the second he had eight with. That's a lot of kids. LOL Congrats on the 16. How do you manage them?

Nice large family! Gatherings must be fun.

Thank you! I'm trying to do the 100 babies with married couples. My first couple, the parents of the adult
    Sim above, Olivia, had 15 children. Olivia was the youngest and she had 18. Now her daughter, Rachelle, will continue
    the line.

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    It was a week ago that Darkness overshadowed the land. Bunk beds arrived, but they created a wasteland. Sims lost their hair, their clothing. (This was very embarrassing for those out in public.) Toddlers spontaneously began throwing paint all over the floor. Options that once were open were suddenly closed. It was....the Time of Vanilla. But then, Lo! The Watcher intervened. Exercising arcane arts known only to those of the Realm Metaphysic, He restored the hair, and the clothing, and brought to his people joy again. The toddlers ceased to make messes; physical attraction between Sims became a thing again; and all was right with the world.

=====

Recently every single time the game updates, I get the Mods Disabled glitch -- and it doesn't matter if I only have clothing, either. I tried everything: remaking the Mods folder, deleting thumbnail cache, deleting options, etc. What finally worked was moving the whole TS4 folder out, launching the game, then dropping my saves and mods back in. I'm not back to where I was -- still waiting on MCC -- but I have WW so close enough. I've gotten too used to its attractions & preference settings.

You shouldn't have to do that. Just re-enable script-mods and custom content.
    (You can have CC enabled without script-mods enabled btw to anyone who doesn't know that) ;)

Myself, it actually gave me an opportunity to work on a BG (No mods or CC) building and upload it the the galley. :)
    Took many hours and I play-tested it a bit after taking out clutter and tweaking it a bit to be more customizable to anyone who uploads it. A few non-BG stuff, (pack stuff) like the medieval walls from Windenburg, but easily replaced. (Originally had that BG clubberd crush or whatever it's called, siding.) Won't affect the building much. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,014 Member
    @lanlyn That was adorable, but one question: Where does a specter PUT knitted socks?
    @mightysprite Where else? ;):D

Knitted%2BSpecter.jpg
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,871 Member
    Ohhh no that is too adorable @lanlyn !!

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited March 2021
    Nelli's cat Eppu is very good at agility :)
    2MXo7zi.png

Nelli was a bit too excited about the agility course and couldn't resist on trying it herself too. :D
    Ya8loNe.png
    Eppu is probably thinking: "Mom, I can do it on my own, it's not difficult, stop embarrassing me."

Eppu finished the agility course with a perfect score. He looked tired, time to go for a nap. :sleeping:
    mgIN3hL.png

Forever enthusiastic Nelli decided to go bother her bees next...
    FfX5hcF.png
    edited March 2021
    My 8th set of twins are teenagers now, Oliver & Phoebe. Oliver, is the 15th child.
    Mom & dad's 2nd child, Brandon, was a son, but then there were 12
    girls after him. Also, I sent Oliver to meet 8 of his siblings who live in Willow Creek.
    He got to meet & take a picture with his older brother, Brandon, who is now an elder.
    fI944gJ.png?1
    OKA5qcV.png?1
    Lyvp9T2.png?1
    QrEHdy8.png?1
    3Nuz01u.png?1
    Phoebe is always on the treadmill!
    Dg5qfyb.png?1
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Rivalry Renewed

Jordan Knight has resurrected the Chiefs of Mischief club to wage war with the Public Enemies. He has recruited Joselyn Wasilevsky, mother of his twin sons, kleptomaniac John Lykke Jr. and his grandson, the mean Jason Elderberry.
    For Erik, the summer was fast slipping away. Nearly in a panic, since once he was back in school, his time would be grossly curtailed, he pushed ahead. He wrote like mad, put recorded songs of his in the Cloud, and spent a great deal of time on 'tour', as he called it. For now, that was simply showing up in different neighborhoods and performing. Buying a few items for his mom one day at the local Quick Market, he found himself staring back at him. Teen Sims Magazine. He remembered that photosession and grinned. Lost in his own thoughts, it was only after the clerk said, "Will that be all?" that Erik pulled out of his muse. "No," he said, grabbing a small handful of the magazines. I'll take these, too. He knew his mother would like a copy and a few others to share with family and friends. He could hear her now, "My baby made it!" Erik was now a Proper Star, in all fairness. Once the clerk looked at the cover and then back at her customer, she began to have a classic fan meltdown. "Oh my god, it's you. It's you, it's you, it's you!"
    "Yes," he grinned. "I'd be happy to sign something for you." At long last Erik was finally growing used to the attention he garnered. Wasn't always that way, in the beginning, it was downright embarrassing.
    But as he mingled with his fans, it grew easier.
    CkKRD18.jpg
    And easier.
    PQwQOiQ.jpg
    Until he was finally at ease.
    RSeJru9.jpg

While Erik was busy working at his chosen career, two of his siblings were working at relationships.
    51jLNuB.jpg
    Aaron had taken up a job as a Barista. A co-worker had caught his attention and he was doing all that he could to charm her. Problem is, Aaron was short on charm. He was much more of a jock, but good-looking all the same. And so was Sandi. God, you're beautiful, do you have a sister?
    h9jZtkd.jpg
    Brianna had also finally met her Betrothed. Their marriage had been arranged by T'Pau and now it was up to the 'couple' to come to terms with it.
    There was already a strong bond between them, drawn together as they were, however unorthodox their method.
    HAuNEJP.jpg
    Erik was happy for them.

Sometimes, Erik's fans got a bit too close.
    C7OKp1L.jpg
    A moment later, Erik had to shove him off, which bothered him. The guy just wanted Erik to know he was his biggest fan. "Sorry, Dude, I'm not into guys."
    byT5kI7.jpg
    Happily, this didn't put him off of performing. Getting a call from his agent, "Hey, kid, whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it. You're on the rise. Your third album has gone platinum. When can we expect your fourth?"
    Erik performed.
    GUK2GLp.jpg
    And he performed and never forgot to thank the One responsible for his success.
    wAvXbtT.jpg

More to come … Thanks for reading!

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Damian Knight aged up to YA and is now active, art lover, dog lover. He's worth £9m (his mother won the lottery) and lives in the mansion in Brindleton Bay.
    "Albums four and five are in the can," Erik told Samuel Simms, his agent. "I expect to release them a couple of months apart, starting with Polymer Soul
    vRWyFBk.jpg
    The album went through the roof and so did those all-important celebrity points. He was so close to becoming a Global Superstar, it hurt. The needle just didn't seem to want to budge. Then out-of-the-blue he got the call he hoped for. He was to go on tour to other communities. Global communities. Dubious, his parents finally gave their consent. By the time Erik returned home again, his agent called and gave him the good news. "Kid, I couldn't be more proud of you. You did it. You stormed the globe and took it for your own. Be down at the Walk of Fame tomorrow late afternoon. I've never witnessed anything like you, son. Fourteen days. You did it in fourteen days! Two short Sim weeks, man am I ever glad I took that chance and signed you on."

Being summer in Del Sol Valley, meant unmitigated heat. The area was a desert, after all. Hot. Unrelentingly hot. Erik dressed accordingly, after spending longer in a cold shower than those who preached conservation would approve. Sorry, I don't do it all the time, I promise.
    Feeling remarkably refreshed, he waited until the 'director' gave him the nod. As the crowd grew, the Sim gave Erik the signal. Getting down on a knee, hoping he didn't burn it, Erik made himself ready.
    ndXxYil.jpg
    Then he was on both knees. He could feel the heat, but he kept his attention on the frame being lowered to him, hoping he could catch it and not get clobbered by it, instead. Wouldn't that be an interesting topic for the news?
    SjhABWl.jpg
    Gotcha
    xf7pYGc.jpg
    "Okay, Erik, now set it in place." Oh, thank God, it's heavier than it looks!
    h74WLOm.jpg
    Erik glanced around him to see if anyone else noticed how the frame glittered and glowed.
    5Ith5BF.jpg
    Then he stood up, grinned feeling pretty darn good. "Hey, do you see, it even has my name on it."
    KwKENsp.jpg
    So many people had come out to see this Event.
    mhEs5YG.jpg
    Including the Press. The real Press and not just the Paparazzi.
    d7QOBSr.jpg

Then it was on to the perfunctory concert. Erik was happy to get back in his element.
    DI5dJrr.jpg
    He loved his fans, he loved to perform and share his music.
    DX6qxH9.jpg
    Erik was on Top of the World, sharing cuts from his fourth Album.
    X4lNGfq.jpg

Later, he took his family out to dine at the Old Home Bar & Grille Steak House in Windenburg.
    g0ccgmG.jpg
    Why Erik ever thought they could dine alone, was beyond him. He did sign up for this.
    PA8beQP.jpg
    Fourteen days. Feels like years, but I made it. I truly have made it … But, can I stay on top?

All for now. Thanks for reading. :)

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited April 2021
    It was the last day of summer and Susanna Rinehart and her teen son Ethan and girlfriend Yasmin went to see the bonfire. Ethan showed his firedancing skills.
    293fDvI.png
    YViPPix.png

Afterwards they had a dinner at the restaurant.
    0Z6kRYf.png

Susanna's ex girlfriend was there too, with the woman that she cheated Susanna with...
    UtIkuRT.png
    There was no drama, Susanna didn't even look at her direction.

Ethan had some teenage breakdown and complained to Yasmin about it.
    IFnf00H.png

More here...
    Evie Delgato came to the restaurant with her family. She's been Ethan's friend since childhood, but Ethan's had a crush on her for a while now.
    FTRj9fy.png
    Ethan was going to ask her out, but he didn't have the courage to do it in front of her family.

When they came home one of their cats, Nugget, was jumping on the counters and Yasmin begged her not to do it anymore...
    TPRH0Ul.png
    At the same time Nugget's brother Jack is doing the same thing behind Yasmin's back. :D

Nugget pretended that she didn't understand Yasmin.
    BlQF6SV.png

The next day Ethan asked Evie out, but not alone. He asked his best friend Iggy Pancakes to come along. They went to an arcade cafe and played games together.
    xQkovUG.png

Iggy left early, just as Ethan had asked him to do. He was finally alone with Evie. ;)
    He tried to make an impression on her by telling a dramatic story.
    n2kxwNf.png

Then he flirted with her and succeeded. <3
    GYPvug8.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
    I believe I unwittingly cleared up a mystery in my TEST save. Private Practice is in use, so I sent Joseph Cantrell for his 'yearly' physical. He's underweight, but suffers from high blood-pressure and I found it interesting that in the doctor's thought bubble was the image of the DNA helix! So, I am very confident that in my MAIN save, this is what caused his demise. I wasn't playing a true rotation and that left his malady unattended. Not only that, but I did not select either low or high blood-pressure from the aspiration store, which you can get sans any use of points, through this mod. So glad to know how he got it. Such maladies can run in families. My father suffered from what's called hypertension, which is stress-related high blood-pressure. Once the stress was eliminated, Dad was fine again. Until the next time stress had it's way with him. Oi! So, that's my only update at this moment. :)
    edited April 2021
    One of the perks of becoming a Global Superstar, Erik was discovering, was that he was now paid more for his time at photoshoots. Also, he was getting some really cool opportunities. A brand new Concert Hall invited him to be their headliner upon their Grand Opening. The very first to perform. In some ways it was as if he was christening the building, like some would christen a boat, although nobody offered him a bottle of anything to smash. Would have been waaay cool, too. He thought.
    The former Glass Ceiling was destroyed by a fire, after the glass ceiling was pummeled with bottle-rockets by a group of very unhappy Sims. The owner chose to rebuild his business. The new building was now a two-story, complete with a balcony that overlooked the stage.
    15oNvGL.png
    Before the show, Erik decided to give himself a slight 'tour'.
    JK7weeg.jpg

While the rain halted just long enough for Erik and his audience to get inside and get situated. It began again. At least there was no thunder.
    Despite the clouds, at one point the full moon broke through, bathing the stage.
    E1BkZQv.jpg
    Erik was in wonder of how the ornate glass ceiling played with the light, casting strange, almost eerie shadows upon himself and the dais.
    It was awesome, and he was having fun.
    KWCDs1m.jpg
    After singing his pre-determined list of songs, Erik introduced his newest creation. "I call it, Something and I hope you like it."
    aw0bDua.jpg

The concert went well into the wee hours. Being summertime, his turnout was fantastic and he didn't have to worry about when he got up. When Erik finally peeled his eyes open, it was to quite a ruckus going on. He could hear the rather shrill sounds of his mother going on about something. He just didn't know what had set her off. Normally speaking, Louise was a caring, loving mother who doted on her children. But, she also could be incredibly Erratic. This generally happened, when there was an enormous amount of stress in her life. Yes, his father's yearly medical exam turned up a problem, but Joseph assured his family that the medication would keep it in check. Erik slowly untangled himself from the bedsheet and found the rungs of the ladder with his bare toes, making his way down to the floor. He staggered into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and completed other business, before he headed downstairs.
    I thought we left the weird carnivorous plants behind when we left Vulcan.
    K2ECuru.jpg
    "Don't you dare ever snap at me again or I'll uproot you, myself, you … beast!"
    ynMFbTP.jpg
    "Brianna! Brianna Louise Cantrell, get yourself in here right now!"
    "Yes, Mother?"
    "When and how did you sneak this demon seed along with us when we left Vulcan? He's viscous. He snapped at my hand!"
    "I didn't. The seed came in a packet of rare seeds left behind by Uncle Joe. I didn't even know what it was. Maybe, she's just hungry?"
    3NNsNrM.jpg
    "Or, maybe she's just in a snit! Bad Bossie, Bad."
    wtMvTSp.jpg

Erik stifled the snicker that tickled his tongue as he watched from the utility hall. He could feel a nonsensical song coming on, inspired as he was. Glad that neither his mother nor his sister were injured by that Beast of a plant. He quickly padded into the kitchen, silently laughing so hard tears leaked out of the corner of both eyes. After he ate a quick bite, Erik decided to head over to the park in Willow Creek. Oftentimes, the base inspiration wasn't quite enough, but a good walk in a nice setting would further draw the idea to the forefront. He was totally unprepared for what was to come.
    The weather was considerably cooler in Willow Creek than Del So Valley, so Erik decided a quick jog around the park would do him some good. When he spied two teen girls up ahead, he sped up his jog to almost a flat out run. Then he stopped to catch his breath. If either girl recognized him, they didn't let on. Not only that but the short-haired one left her friend and took off for parts unknown. "Hey," Erik said, smiling. "Forgive me, but this is going to sound so trite, crazy, in fact and honestly, I don't mean this as a come on, but don't I know you? Maybe from school?"
    ntbY5j2.jpg
    "Oh, I hardly think so. We just moved here mid-summer. Wasn't me."
    Erik shook his head. He rarely, if ever, forgot a face. "Do you know somebody named Aaron? Big guy, red hair?"
    The Sim looked thoughtful for a moment, then frowned, "No, but that does sound like my sister's new friend. He's a co-worker of hers at Chez Coffay, Oohlay!"
    "That's it! My older brother is Aaron from Chez Coffay, Oohlalalay, as I like to call it. Crazy name for a coffee place, isn't it? Forgive me, where are my manners. I'm Erik and you look just like your sister. It's incredible. You could be her twin, in fact."
    0JBV9dm.jpg
    "Make that triplet. Yeah, there's three of us. Identical, in fact. That gal who ran off is also my sister. She wears her hair in various shades and very short to help distinguish herself from Sandi and me. But, that's Astrid, for you." She shrugged. "I'm Kayleigh Golden. So very pleased to meet you. Talk about crazy, but I somehow feel as if we've known each other for years."
    "You, too?"
    "Yes," she breathed as they grew close, oh so very close. And then their lips met.
    lg9drcf.jpg
    "Hm, that was nice. But, please don't think I go around kissing just any Sim who comes by."
    "Me, either, and that was very nice. Here's my number. I have to go."
    "Go? But we just met, and kissed. Where do you have to go? — and why?"
    "I have a concert to give."
    "Concert? Piano, violin or flute?"
    Erik tapped at his throat. "Pipes. I'm a singer. A bit of a Rock Star," he said, running the toe of his sneakers against the well-worn pathway. Unconsciously he drew a treble cleft in the dirt.
    Kayleigh then went as white as a sheet. "No, you're not. Erik. Aaron Cantrell. Wait a minute — you're Erik Cantrell? Wow, you're so different than I expected you to be. You're a real Sim. I mean, I like you very much and never dreamed …Wait until … Wait, do you mind if I tell my sisters?"
    Erik smiled and shrugged. "Why would I mind? You're here, I'm here and yes we met and … kissed. Huh, can't believe I did that, but it was very nice. Yeah. Really, really nice. May I call you my girl?"
    "Sure — I mean, that would be just fine with me. And here's my number. So very glad to meet you, Erik."
    "Yeah, I really hate to leave, but bye, for now, or should I say au revoir? I'll text you after the show!" He said, as he jogged off again.

All for now. Thanks for reading! Not sure how long I'll be in this TEST save, but at least until the Road to Fame mod gets the all-clear. So far, it appears to be working in my game, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have some kind of coding slip-up that can cause a corruption of the save file. :'( Best to stick here, until I know for certain. Thanks for indulging me on this latest iteration. At least things aren't playing out quite the same as before. ;)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    Yesterday my family lost 5 members to old age.
    I knew the mom, Olivia, was going soon and it was Harvestfest, so she invited most of her 18 children to come over.
    Vhqy61p.png?1
    CcI20VO.png?1
    2rdnhUT.png?1
    nmwuifc.png
    She passed the next day.
    SXnWZPF.png?1
    Then the following day her first pair of twins, Amy & Brandon, died from old age.
    HSHuv1w.png?1
    And the day after that Olivia's second pair of twins, Carly & Denise, died from old age.
    y3Ff20o.png?1

So now my two teens are raising the two last kids.
    @minov39 Wow. I just went through a rash of deaths, too. Game said it was old age, but unless the last two became elders the very next day, I have pictures from the day before that showed they were clearly Adults. A-hem. I did discover in my TEST save, that the Patriarch of the family had high blood-pressure. I didn't play a traditional rotation and he was left mostly on his own. Well, untreated this malady can and will cause death. :open_mouth:

So sorry for your loss and I do hope the Teens don't get overwhelmed.
    edited April 2021
    @minov39 Wow. I just went through a rash of deaths, too. Game said it was old age, but unless the last two became elders the very next day, I have pictures from the day before that showed they were clearly Adults. A-hem. I did discover in my TEST save, that the Patriarch of the family had high blood-pressure. I didn't play a traditional rotation and he was left mostly on his own. Well, untreated this malady can and will cause death. :open_mouth:

Thank you GalacticGal, They have a couple of good nannies.
    The nannies alternate and stay for days at a time, I don't know if that's a glitch but I like it. :D
    High blood pressure? I like that, it adds more life to the game. I'm a chicken, though, when it comes
    to mods. My condolences to you also.

Stupid question: How do you post pictures under that "Spoiler" tab?

Thank you GalacticGal, They have a couple of good nannies.
    The nannies alternate and stay for days at a time, I don't know if that's a glitch but I like it. :D
    High blood pressure? I like that, it adds more life to the game. I'm a chicken, though, when it comes
    to mods. My condolences to you also.

Stupid question: How do you post pictures under that "Spoiler" tab?

Oh, that's easy, once you know how to do it. Just put [ Spoiler ] only don't leave a gap between the brackets at either end of the word. Then place what you want and end that group of pictures by doing this: [ / Spoiler ] again, don't leave any gaps. Make sure Spoiler is spelled with a capital S. Happy to help.

Thanks for your condolences, it was very hard on me, and I didn't play my game for like two days. But, once I discovered it could be due to an untreated illness, oddly enough I felt better. And would still be playing that game save, except for the fact Road to Fame hasn't been given the all-clear yet, nor has it been updated. That's okay, sometimes it takes Sacrificial a little time, but the mod is worth it.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2021
    @GalacticGal I love your test save, I do love your main save, but I always enjoy some teen Erik and his family :)

I was wondering if those amazing venues you have for his concerts, are they on the gallery? I have a mod by Kiarasims4 that lets you do singing gigs and would love to have some venues like that, I can't build to save a sim life xD

Last night I was playing my NSB Gen Gray.

This Gen had 5 kids, Pebble, Dove, Sterling , Rocky and Rhino.

Rhino is a half alien with no powers and he is a genius, bookworm and good, he is the spare but he built a liking to Angela going to skill classes at Brightchester. They built a romance and had a baby named Braylon (the game named him and I kept it). They had been girl friend and boyfriend for long enough, Rhino finally took it too the next level.

Dressing himself up and Braylon, he wooed Angela then nervous got down on one knee. Also Lilith got home and watched T.V. but I like to think she was kinda paying attention xD
    51088805406_4015866347_k.jpg

She said yes! :mrgreen:
    51089615040_6d4ced367e_k.jpg

The Rest Under Here
    A kiss to seal the deal until the wedding day~
    Also Bray does not look happy, has not, or else is confused and thinks kissing is icky xD
    51089614970_fa86ea2a39_k.jpg

Braylon: "Aunt Lil they is gwoss." xD or something like that look at that lil face! xD He has the wild so idk!
    51088890657_db6cadab28_k.jpg

And oh boy is baby number 2 on the way, they are celebrating all right~ (I have risky woohoo ;) )
    51088805131_52d1d1d148_k.jpg
  • chonkiechonkie Posts: 67 Member
    My Sim Asher had just moved to Newcrest and all he has to his name is his dad's old camping gear (namely a tent, a cooler, two folding chairs and a shower that somehow works off-grid).
    He was enjoying his days just living off the land and not being tied to a 9-5 job; life was relaxing. Not much later, he met Susana, and it got even better. They hit it off instantly, both loved nature! Soon after, Susana decided to come live with him in that tent despite the constant weird weather in town.
    Well, it turned out Susana was pregnant from her ex, Mitchell. Asher was being supportive and I thought, "Alright, this is gonna be hard, but they can make it!" That night, Susana was already asleep and Asher was about to go to sleep as well when he got abducted by aliens.
    When he made it back, he was not just pregnant himself, he noticed Susana was glowing. Yep. His girlfriend's an alien.
    A couple days later, and now these two have to deal with two half-alien babies at once. Oh Watcher.
    edited April 2021
    @chonkie awesome sauce! What a game you've got going. Sounds challenging, but fun. Best of luck and congrats on the double 'blessed event'.

@Lyrie Thank you so much. As for the venues I've shown, yes, I did find them in the Gallery. Look under #RTF. The only one that isn't there is my new Glass Ceiling. I'm still in play-testing mode. Once I know it's good to go, I'll upload it.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2021
    @GalacticGal Thank you so much! :blush: I can't wait to load up sims tomorrow~

I have a few more pics from yesterday I can share.

Gen Yellow of NSB passed away :cry: He loved and lived a good life and yes that pic on the wall is of him in his youth and five tot now adult kids!

RIP Blaine rest easy you did well, he was a single dad but had good support from his brother Saffron.
    51088781843_b9f345f82c_k.jpg

Triplets Sisters Dove and Pebble comforted each other (Their 3rd triplet is Sterling a boy).
    51088891742_11da55bcad_k.jpg

Then I was SHOCKED to see them both walk heads hung in grief into Pebbles house and go cry it out in the same bed together :bawling::heartbreak:
    51088806251_eacc43b84d_k.jpg

I will need a small break from this save for a little bit, for sure but it will be okay!
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    I did the most evilist thing I could think of for Vladistraus Straud to do today.

...I turned Caleb and Lilith and the rest of their household (which does include Dina Caliente) back into normal Sims.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
    Little Meanie

Jason Elderberry (child, mean) seems to dislike everyone these days. Constantly bickering with his twin sister Kerry, he's started to feud with John Lykke Jr., his fellow Chiefs of Mischief club member. Jordan Knight almost kicked him from the club!
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2021
    My sim's coworker named her baby my sim's baby name. That ooba deshnar.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top