The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ100 Berry Baby Challenge πŸ’œ

INTRODUCTION:
Hi Everyone!
I'm starting a new 100 Berry Baby Challenge on Youtube,
and I wanted to have a space to post some of my extra content, screenshots, etc.

My first youtube video will be launching on Monday (April 13), with new videos on Mondays and Thursdays
Consider subscribing to my channel HERE to see the premiere!

RULES:
The original 100 Baby Challenge Rules can be found HERE
The version I will be completing can be found HERE

In short, the rules are to have 100 babies over 10 generation, with around 10 babies per generation. Instead of having 100 different fathers, there will be 10 spouses who are each a different berry color. My founder is a YELLOW berry sim. Every potential heir must have his skintone, and the hair color and eye color of the generation's spouse. For example, my first spouse is PURPLE, so the heir for the next generation must have yellow skin, purple eyes, and purple hair.

FOUNDER(S)
JnsdBqK.png
Meet Gateau Sorbet and Frosting Sorbet.
Gateau is my founder, and is the Yellow sim pictured above. He is family oriented, a foodie and good. He wants to have a Successful Lineage.
Frosting, his wife, is the purple sim. She is ambitious, family oriented, and a perfectionist. She has a career in politics, and hopes to be a super parent

Here are Frosting and Gateau with their first baby, a girl named Sundae:
39o28mN.png
jtaaIuZ.png

VIEW THE PLAYLIST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUiNcKKdv7U&list=PLu6lHX7BZgAacHM_YIYNLMoNgb4WYZN6p&index=1
Post edited by prettyprettyplumbob on

Comments