Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Not So Super Mario Bro (Updated 4/1/2020)

Psst, this is my first Sims "Story" so to speak. So don't go expecting too much, anyways come and enjoy the weird mess that's going on in my head.
Chapter 1: Mario Bros. Behind the Pixel.

Welcome to Mario Bros. Behind the Pixel, our story starts almost 40 years ago on July 9, 1981. The day Mario and Luigi (Last Name Unavailable) were born to a not so loving, pretty stinking poor family in a pretty scary part of town.
hrHwbR9.png
Unfortunately for them, they were basically on their own since their parents were never around and correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds illegal but oh well that's just how it's always been for them.
pijKoi7.png
Luigi: "Yeah, life was pretty tough. But Mario and I always found something to make us feel better about our upbringing."
7WQEglg.png
Luigi: "For instance, Pizza! We couldn't order it ourselves, but we'd always umm, 'find ways' about getting a hold of those pies."
gaQR8j6.png
Young Mario: "Man do I love having a high metabolism!"
PZgshGL.png
Luigi: "Unfortunately we were always strapped for cash, so we only ever had one bed in the house. So naturally if Dad was ever around he'd play a game to decide who gets to sleep in the bed. A game called 'The Favorite'. Dad would pick his favorite and the favorite gets to sleep in the bed."
Um3iguq.png
Luigi: "Of course Mario always won that game."
px6Ua8e.png
Luigi: "I however wouldn't know what it's like to sleep in a bed until I was 25."
ZVi5Esi.png
Luigi: "This explains so much."
LKn3Q4W.png

As the years went on, Mario and Luigi surprisingly looked like they were going to be alright.....Until they hit 13 and started slacking off in school.
ABD5TK4.png
Oh and of course who can forget about that embarrassing time in their lives when they tried to become edgy rockstars.
6uwrXvC.png
Luigi: "Ugh, don't remind me of that. Fun fact, this is where we got our name: "The Super Mario Bros" because Mario thought it would be a cool name. However it never made sense I mean, why couldn't we be the Luigi Bros?"
AxW1mjN.png
But of course when the Mario Bros finally reached adulthood it seemed like the world was their Burrito. What doors could open up for them now? Well....there was one tiny detail.
p4HrJHN.png
Boy were they poor.
DnnDiPY.png
So they became plumbers and started their own business: "Mario Bros Plumbing". Years later.....they're still poor as dirt, but their outfits make them stand out and are flashy!
eM2WQV6.png

Not a bad business though, most of the time Mario and Luigi just had to clean people's sinks.
qCcDdz6.png
Young Luigi: "Anything I can do to help?"
Young Mario: "Yeah, go bill the people."
AORzqdd.png
Young Luigi: "That'll be 500 Simoleons."
3QE784X.png
Jesminder: "500?! That much for cleaning a sink?"
pft3Nm5.png
Young Mario: "Could've done it yourself, but instead you hired professionals. Now pay up!"
Y8PBkux.png
Luigi: "Now that I think about it, that was a pretty scummy business."
AxW1mjN.png

But one day it seemed like the Mario Bros' big break was fast approaching. Turns out, the one and only Princess Peach was kidnapped by King Bowser!
WfkmxJ7.png
Peach: "What they didn't understand was the fact that Bowser kidnaps me once a week. Plays out the same way every time too, he kidnaps me, laughs, says no one will save me, then he releases me because I spend most of my time in captivity on Twitter anyways. Mario and Luigi didn't HAVE to save me but hey, what are you gonna do?"
0bnJ6O5.png
And save her they did, the Mario Bros hurried to Bowser's castle to save the Princess as soon as possible!
QuAr6WH.png
Luigi: "Well actually, we were fixing Judith Ward's bathtub that day and just so happened to see Bowser carrying Peach to his castle while we were heading out to get ourselves a pizza. But that doesn't sound so well in our Bibliography now does it?"
7WQEglg.png
Regardless, Mario bravely stood up to the Evil King Bowser and told him his days were numbered.
2TvM4D1.png
And thus Mario unleashed a wicked flurry of kicks to the evil king.
ytcu7oZ.png
And with a mighty blow, the Evil King Bowser was defeated.
z3xCmBX.png
Bowser: *Speaking in a posh British accent* "Is that what he told you? Oh ho ho, you couldn't be further from the truth."
x49wRon.png
Luigi: "Yeah gonna have to side with Bowser here, I hated how Mario always said that's how he beat Bowser. Here's how it really went."
7WQEglg.png
Luigi: "Mario and I showed up, Bowser roared at him and it scared Mario and made him cry."
ExOxuj7.png
Luigi: "And when Bowser attempted to apologize to Mario for making him cry, Mario just pulled out an empty bottle and smashed it over his head."
g0tGTWL.png

But regardless, The Super Mario Bros were the heroes that saved our Princess. In return for saving her life, Princess Peach did what she always did to reward people.....She made them a cake!
DqRZGzO.png
Young Mario: "Oh. My. God.....This is the greatest cake ever made!"
zKWXray.png
Peach: "It was literally a cheap instant cake packet from Wal-Mart."
bwaXZUY.png
But boy was it delicious.
IwDH3n6.png
Luigi: "Now of course our story got out that we saved the Princess so of course everyone was all over us wanting our story. So instead of taking any TV or movie offers we made a big gamble....and picked the offer to have video games made about our stories. And we all know where that went!"
6enLC2s.png
That's right, the Super Mario Bros became overnight sensations, brought in millions upon millions of dollars in gross revenue and became two of the biggest celebrities the world would ever see.
6Qq1unW.png
See that? This woman passed out just witnessing Mario's massive Star Power. THAT'S star power!
S0DOza9.png
Naturally, Mario and Luigi would claim their place at the top of the fame ladder.
v9JAdgS.png
Young Mario: "The world is truly my Burrito!"
X5CRgIh.png
Victor: "Can I get an autograph?!"
Young Mario: "Sure thing!"
NOuF83b.png
Victor: "It....just says 'Mario'."
Edy88pE.png
Young Mario: "You're welcome!"
OIJEJxI.png

Then of course Romance was in the air.....now that Mario was a millionaire.
RVrHemh.png
Peach: "Yep, when he was poor I made him cake. When I found out he had over a hundred million simoleons to his name, I fell in love with him!"
0bnJ6O5.png
Naturally, Mario and Peach would marry in a private ceremony (there were paparazzi everywhere.)
c35XdLc.png
ietPjP6.png
Then of course the newlyweds would soon welcome a child into this world, Mario Jr.
d9tKubO.png
Don't worry, Luigi wouldn't be left out like that. Especially after his fling with Superstar Octavia Bailey.
VIuUE2B.png
Luigi: "Would just like to throw it out there that was probably the high point of my career."
6enLC2s.png

But of course.....the good times would soon come to an abrupt end...It all happened one day during a nice party when Princess Peach invited a few friends over for cake.
FpL1o08.png
Mario wasn't a fan of Peach inviting her ex to the party. But that didn't bother Mario too much, what really bothered him was that HE TOOK A PIECE OF THAT CAKE!
L2ezxCw.png
So Mario handled him in a pretty extreme way.
9neIr5w.png
RsoTfxk.png
Young Mario: "Might've gone a little overboard there."
wIIyw4s.png
Young Mario: "Mama Mia...."
wAFCcnz.png
Mr Tiny: "What's up, name's Mr Tiny, and you're in my house now!"
wtIxW1g.png
Mr Tiny: "A...are you seriously about to cry?"
Young Mario: "The emotions of the situation are finally starting to get to me."
rJUQIoA.png
Officer: "You two are gonna have to shut up in here, we don't like conversations going on in this prison!"
PP7OfUQ.png
Young Mario: "Hey nice to meet you, it's a me, Mario!"
3VoL4Lh.png
Officer: "BAD MONKEY!"
Mr Tiny: "Poor fool never had a chance."
BUO1QcH.png
And that's how a legend ends, the great Mario, in prison for murder over jealousy and gluttony. If Mario ever does get out he will see that the world has greatly changed since he's been incarcerated. But until then, this is Super Mario Bros. Behind the Pixel.
DCutp4U.png

To be continued.
Post edited by DoodlyDoofus on

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    (Apologies for the long post, the following updates certainly won't be as long.)
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    That was awesome! I think you did a great job of recreating the characters. Poor Luigi, having to sleep on the floor until age 25. :D
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Mario getting hit by the prison guard should've been accompanied with this music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyCk2zhMmE
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    This was freaking awesome. :D I remember playing Super Mario World on SNES with my late Dad as a kid for hours on end.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    Chapter 2: Life On the Outside.

16 years later, another lovely day at the Willow Creek Prison....Well not for the people in the prison, but those people who walk past it are most likely having a wonderful day!
    L9KjKFE.png
    Mario: "Well Mr. Tiny, today's the day. I'm finally getting out of here."
    PN7X8gQ.png
    Mr. Tiny: "Man, it certainly won't be the same without you here. Now remember what I taught you about shanking right?"
    YpPd4em.png
    Mario: "Aim for the leg, there's a major artery there!"
    b6QKVJo.png
    Mr. Tiny: "That's right my man! Hey, maybe one day I'll get out of here too! We can go get a few drinks then."
    DlLIdF0.png
    Mario: "Now Mr. Tiny, we all know you're not getting out here anytime soon after what you did to that Sushi Chef."
    Mr. Tiny: "Ha ha, I know. It's nice to dream though."
    zGsh8KK.png

And just like that, Mario was a free man. What was he going to do with his life now that he was no longer caged like a rat?
    XoNIu3W.png
    Mario: "Mama Mia, I just don't know how I'm going to adjust to outside life."
    Officer: "Yeah I don't care, you gotta leave now."
    5TqqvTN.png
    Mario: "Hey Officer, just for old times sake, wanna give me one last 'Bad Monkey'?"
    VVbGKSS.png
    Officer: "BAD MONKEY!"
    mQSUhS2.png

Day 1 of Mario's new life.
    z4qrl0e.png
    And of COURSE it looks depressing as all hell.
    ju0Fj86.png
    Oh well, time to go back home to his Princess.
    31QuB4o.png
    Mario: "Oh Princess, I'm ho-Wait you're no Princess."
    MJytvqW.png
    Mortimer: "Oh right you are ol' bean. I'm Mortimer Goth! Welcome to the Goth House, chap!"
    yGMw0w8.png
    Mario: "Goth? Where's the Princess?"
    lESgNpG.png
    Mortimer: "Princess? Oh you mean Princess Peach! Yeah she's Queen Peach now."
    Mario: "Ah, so she's really moved on up."
    Mortimer: "While you're here allow me to introduce you to the Goths!"
    Z68rlf4.png
    Mortimer: "There's Cassandra."
    Cassandra: "Like, whatever."
    mRjUhA8.png
    Mortimer: "And my wonderful Son, Alexander!"
    Alexander: "Daddy, it's a poor person, get the brick!"
    Mario: "Poor person? BRICK?!"
    zI1Cdsl.png
    Mortimer: "Ah yes, we have a tradition for when we see a poor person around here. Sorry about this chap."
    5qDQOJ9.png
    Mario: "MAMA MIA!"
    8PTk2Jr.png
    Mortimer: "Nothing makes you feel more alive than beating poor people!"
    8R5fHLR.png
    Mario: "I'm gonna need a 1-Up after that."
    5ksA2hE.png

But alas, Mario made it to Queen Peach's castle. Nice place.
    GymWWY9.png
    Mario: "Wahoo, I can get used to this! Come here Peach, It's-a Me, Mario!"
    SQWhDVA.png
    Peach: "Oh wow Mario....you got out of Prison!"
    d9tmf31.png
    Mario: "Darn Tootin I did! Now let's make up for lost time! I can't wait to show you a great recipe I learned for toilet bowl punch!"
    Peach: "K, but there's a few things I need to explain first."
    bAvuhsC.png
    Luigi: "Hey Peach, I smell poor people, what's going-IT'S A MARIO!"
    rvOzCxh.png
    Mario: "Luigi, you son of a gun! I didn't recognize you with that beard or that muscle mass!"
    Luigi: "Thanks Mario, I grew the beard to hide my weak jaw and chin."
    Mario: "Oh you always had the weakest jawline in the country."
    UAuaVlC.png
    Peach: "Ahem, So uhh Luigi. We have some explaining to do for Mario."
    PtYj51S.png
    Took Mario a solid 20 seconds before the realization finally hit him.
    ZqDo7cm.png
    KvaoQJe.png
    Mario: "Luigi, what are you doing with my wife?!"
    cfWlwSd.png
    Peach: "Ex"
    LLcBFAn.png
    Mario: "EX?! Mama mia, when did this happen?"
    Luigi: "3 months after you got locked up."
    po8yr81.png
    Peach: "Mario, Luigi and I started a nice happy life together. Look, there's our 17 year old son Luigi Jr!"
    RIIiZkD.png
    Luigi Jr: "Mama Mia, can I borrow $20 for a new mustache comb?"
    Y0vqO5x.png
    Mario: "17 Year old son?! I was only in prison for 16 years! You just renamed Mario Jr! Look he even has my mustache!"
    BtRKpp7.png
    Luigi: "Told you he wasn't stupid enough to fall for it, but noooooo you couldn't wait to have your own Luigi Jr, you had to rename his son instead!"
    NmIgizK.png

So Mario of course left in a huff, I mean knowing his track record of how well he handles his anger anyone would be proud to see how well he handled this. Well, Peach and Luigi aren't going to help Mario out so he's on his own now. What awaits Mario in the next chapter of his journey?
    Uo3MU1M.png
    Mario: ".................Sigh, Mama Mia."
    WwKkMtN.png
    I have a bad feeling where this could go and it involves Mario being cruel to gorillas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOJN-zq6yg
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Loving it so far. Missed you in the ither thread. I love your dry humour.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Gosh, I love this already
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Chapter 3: Life with Bob.

A little backstory for Luigi in the last 16 years, immediately after Mario went to Prison, Luigi went to college! Which is like prison, but only slightly better! Regardless, after graduating Luigi realized 'why star in video games when I can make my own game company!' So he started 'Super Luigi Bro' and eventually made his own video game console, the Super Luigi which just so happens to be the best selling console of all time! Literally every person on the planet owns one! Because of this it has made Luigi the richest man in the world with a networth of 389 billion simoleons! Now you can see why Peach married him....oh and because he got riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipped.
    X9FTT3I.png
    However back at Mario's new pad, he just answered a roommate ad posted by none other than....Bob Pancakes. Why is Bob Pancakes here of all places? Because Eliza understandably dumped his butt! She got what little money he had and now he lives with only a couple hundred simoleons to his name!
    nb9RbCO.png
    Bob: "Hi friend, I'm Bob Pancakes! My hobbies include baking and reading the funnies in the Sunday paper!"
    EeAzbyx.png
    Mario: "I twisted a man's neck until he could see his own butt."
    TR32ODv.png
    Bob: "He'll warm up to me eventually."
    uw7rClP.png

Later that night...
    Mario: "Ey yo Bob, ordered a pizza pie. Come have a slice, Best in the city."
    StpJvSx.png
    Bob: "Oh I forgot to tell you that I don't quite care for pizza."
    i1HfOH2.png
    Mario: "Get out."
    bKXGbbO.png
    Bob: "....You can't be serious."
    aCzkUGJ.png
    Oh Mario was 100% serious, unfortunately for Bob it just so happened to be the night where Vlad was stalking the hallways of this apartment complex.
    sxNNF2d.png
    It'll all be over soon Bobby.
    MdrdOY2.png
    Later that night.
    Bob: "Oh....I guess we aren't good enough friends to share a bed yet."
    g4aF9Lu.png
    Bob: "Finders keepers I guess.....:"
    Hfs4d7T.png
    The following morning....
    Mario: "What are you doing?"
    Bob: "Just playing my Super Luigi, wanna play?"
    10IVzY0.png
    Mario of course refused to give Luigi's video game console any attention. So instead he went outside and.........Watched this street performer.
    2mYms7u.png
    Mario: "Boy you look stupid, have a hundred simoleons!"
    kp7Zl8V.png
    Turns out that was the last 100 simoleons those two had.
    Mario: "Peach please take me back, Bob has no money!"
    Mario: "Yeah, I'm living with Bob Pancakes. What about it? Why are you laughing?"
    yR66JPL.png
    Okay so Mario has to go have fun without spending money.....and it started raining.
    uuPp9e9.png
    So Mario found fun by frolicking in the rain.
    jVt3OgG.png
    Then got bored and decided to give the Super Luigi a shot....yeah he can see why everyone has one.
    68osVqJ.png

A few days later Bob and Mario went out to see the sights in the city.
    Mario: "Now Bob, you wanna know our problem? We're both divorced and need to get back into the game. How do we do that you might ask?"
    Vy6Nkcd.png
    Bob: "I don't know I like where this is going."
    Y3eMSer.png
    Mario: "That's right, we need to portray ourselves as the sensitive artist types! The chicks that dig the sensitive artists are usually pretty hot so this will be great! We're going to paint a mural right here for all the chicks to see!"
    e7Ud5zG.png
    Bob: "How did you get the money for spray paint?"
    Mario: "Found your shoe box that you keep your spare cash in. Now less talking, more spraying!"
    93f4s3i.png
    Bob pointed the can the wrong way and sprayed all that spray paint into his mouth.
    YA1anBT.png
    Mario: "WHOA, IS THAT DAVID BOWIE?!"
    WNnpxKU.png
    Mario: "Have fun with the mural Bobby, gotta see this."
    xQWfkLE.png
    Mario was then mesmerized by David Bowie playing Mario's favorite song, Heroes, on the violin.
    f2OgVwK.png
    Street Performer: "Hey punk give me your money."
    Bob: "I don't have anything, my friend spent the rest of my money on spray paint."
    rlinb9J.png
    Seconds later.....
    Bob: "MARIO HELP ME!!!"
    Street Performer: "Mario's not gonna help you now!"
    Ei5abmd.png
    GFr9FpS.png
    Mario: "It's so beautiful."
    Mario enjoys the rest of David Bowie's show while Bob's sobbing can be heard in the distance.
    64rMh7o.png

About to eat a cold slice of leftover pizza, Mario was deep in thought. Thinking what Luigi was probably doing right now. Maybe the money, the fame, the Princess, all of that's not enough to fill the void in Luigi's life.
    uJ8GIS4.png
    Luigi: "389 billion simoleons!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!"
    yjq7yqQ.png
    Probably not.
    9i7ro2S.png

To be continued.
    Chapter 4: Seriously though, Poor Bob.

After spending all of Bob's money and stuck eating leftover pizza while Bob eats a bowl of chips for breakfast, Mario needs a good get rich quick scheme.
    Bob: "Wait, spent all of my money? Could've sworn we still had ten simoleons left."
    Mario: "About that...."
    tgKbqqk.png
    The day before.....
    Mario: "They told me I can make wishes like this! So it must be true!"
    b6zT7TF.png
    Mario: "Alright, got a real money making plan here. Do you own a guitar?"
    rW4YgAs.png
    Bob: "I've never been a musically creative person, so no."
    o38Kgoz.png
    Mario: "Don't sweat it, I'll buy a new guitar then."
    Bob: "Last time I checked, guitars aren't cheap. At least 600 Simoleons."
    Mario: "Again, got it covered. Got myself a job to help support us since you're so bad at it."
    WROedr2.png
    You're looking at the newest table washer at the local McTasty's!
    nAN6eYw.png
    After Bob and Mario came home from work, Mario was quite ecstatic to see women in the hallway! Gotta work that Mario charm.
    nagDocq.png
    Woman: "Oh hey, my name's Samantha. What's yours?"
    2pV4g4S.png
    Mario: "Wah-hoo! Women like it when you blast party poppers in their faces right?"
    PgxMNsj.png
    Samantha: "You don't talk to too many women these days huh?"
    E0aHeHs.png
    Mario: "I was in prison for 16 years."
    bEnU2Ei.png

Later that night, Mario was busy playing the Super Luigi™ when Bob just wouldn't stop crying.
    4xcbqea.png
    Bob: "I'm sorry for crying during the middle of your game Mario, but it's the first Love Day that has passed since Eliza divorced me. I'm just a little down in the dumps."
    66iJrmi.png
    Mario: "Rough, you should go talk to her. Recently divorced women like it when their ex-husbands stalk them right? Anyways I'd come with you for support but quite frankly, I don't care."
    TcVMDuF.png
    So Bob traveled to where Eliza has been living and.......Oh wow. That's a big step up from living with Bob.
    b3iq8sW.png
    Bob: "Wait, we've only been divorced for 3 months and you already married Malcolm Landgraab?!"
    w2GSChC.png
    Eliza: "Eyup, easy choice to make honestly."
    d2Furu8.png
    Bob: "But why, what does Malcolm Landgraab have that I don't?"
    fQ6f4lL.png
    Eliza: "Do you have a few hours to spare because I could really go on for hours about why I'd marry Malcolm instead of staying with you. I mean why would I want to be with a Bob Pancakes when I can be with a Malcolm Landgraab?"
    58JNpNQ.png
    Bob: "How many times do I have to say this? There's nothing wrong with being Bob Pancakes!"
    qV4DJfa.png
    Aaaaaand that's when Malcolm Landgraab showed up.
    rDslGws.png
    Malcolm: "Eliza, is this poor person bothering you?"
    Eliza: "Kinda, but go easy on him.....He's a Pancake."
    AwC2quw.png
    Bob: "Hey come on now, we don't have to resort to insults like that!"
    LW1q4A1.png
    Malcolm: "Okay fine, I know how to handle this so we're all happy? You want that?"
    Bob: "Of course I would."
    Malcolm: "Good."
    OUM9QkU.png
    Malcolm: "Unleash the hounds."
    l7dkE6g.png
    Bob: "OH GOD WHY!?"
    8omZU0x.png

And Bob ran 17 miles while being chased by those rabid dogs......Well actually about 100 feet, even the hounds didn't want to bother with Bob after a few seconds. But it didn't stop Bob from getting the most cardio he's gotten in years.

To be continued.
    I love the story so much :joy:

Poor Bob though!
    Story_Banner.png
    Chapter 5: Mario's Master Plan: Take 1

After a week or two of cleaning tables at McTasty's, Mario finally has the money to buy a guitar. Don't mind the crying, he always does that now.
    rLKEm9r.png
    It's gonna take him a while to get back into the swing of things here. After all, 16 years since he last played. But this get rich quick scheme will be worth it.
    OmKlHFv.png
    Mario: "Alright Bob, this scheme is going to require both of us if we want it to be a success. I'll play the guitar and you'll follow my lead."
    qymmeWi.png
    Bob: "Well that's great, what do I have to do?"
    Zu9uSHF.png

The next morning, Mario headed out to the city and pulled out his trusty guitar.
    Mario: "Ladies and Gentlemen, come one come all to see the great Super Mario play his guitar!"
    fk3hLXB.png
    Mario: "And Bob the wonderful dancing hotdog!"
    Bob: "Mario I don't want to do this. This is embarrassing."
    dyCSYhY.png
    Mario: "Dance now Bob, or we're eating dogfood tonight."
    Bob: "Well....I certainly don't like dogfood."
    YAp9CfB.png
    Mario: "Enjoying the show, Ma'am?"
    Woman: "Kinda, if I give you 5 Simoleons can I punch this hotdog guy?"
    Mario: "I don't see why not."
    Bob: "Wait what?"
    aAcl7Ud.png
    Woman: "This is what you get for being a lousy dancer!"
    0qh3ZGI.png
    Woman: "Boy this makes me feel alive, what can I get for 10 Simoleons?"
    Mario: "Whoa whoa, we don't offer a 10 Simoleon package here."
    c8CGnB0.png
    Woman: "DIE HOTDOG MAN DIE!"
    Bob: "MARIO HELP ME!"
    3HusalX.png
    Mario: "Great, now I have to get involved."
    U2debXm.png
    Mario: "Hey lady, you like punching people huh? Well how do you like THIS punch?"
    snMR9GT.png
    zqN7E0d.png
    Woman: "Wait what is this?"
    Mario: "Fruit Punch. But now you look like you committed a murder."
    Woman: "Why would you do that?"
    ZgTzTn4.png
    Mario: "Right there officer, she's the murderer!"
    Cat Ears Officer: "Good job citizen, we'll take care of her right meow."
    IMhUY64.png
    Officer: "You're under arrest, Ma'am!"
    Fl3tRhR.png
    Woman: "I'll get you for this Mario!!!!!!"
    DmIhwQu.png
    Mario: "Justice."
    REFCkjc.png
    Bob: "So how much money did we make?"
    Mario: "15 Simoleons."
    Bob: "But that Guitar cost 600! You're telling me we lost 585 Simoleons ?!"
    XDRDGPB.png
    Mario: "More like 785 because that Hotdog costume cost 200."
    OKsJLLe.png

To be Continued.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited February 2020
    Please, give Bob something nice!!!!

LOL, I love this!

But yes, I feel sorry for Bob, Mario, torture Eliza , not Bob :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Becka28 Ah yes, the thread that says "745 new posts" since I last posted there. It's definitely going to be a while before I get back to the ol' Legacy of mine.
    @Ellupelluellu Ah, you want nice things for Bob.....Umm, you'll get your wish......and at the same time you won't just an FYI.
    edited February 2020
    Chapter 6: Literally Just Setup for a Future Chapter

The Romance festival is in town. Finally, a chance for Mario to get back into the game with little to no effort because I imagine most ladies are desperate here!
    GTdF6xo.png
    Whoa whoa whoa, you can dance at this festival?
    TmBc8dW.png
    Mario: "Bob, get your hotdog costume and make us some money."
    Bob: "Aww but Mario, don't you remember what happened last time?"
    Mario: "Do you want dogfood for dinner again?"
    3bOqj6m.png
    Now while Bob makes the money, Mario is going to get his flirt on.
    xqNYOCq.png
    Oooh, two women painting. Those two seem like good ideal mates for Mario.
    z0Fwicl.png
    The one with the gun however, Mario's going to stay away from her.
    UDFyZx1.png
    Mario: "Hmm, even if I were drunk you still wouldn't be my type lady."
    LAigDtL.png
    Bob: "Any luck finding a date, Mario?"
    Mario: "Get us any money?"
    Bob: "Actually made 20 Simoleons, AND they didn't punch me afterwards!"
    Mario: "Hey now THAT'S progress!"
    19cbypI.png
    So Mario went up to the love guru and asked her what his romantic destiny looks like.
    p7dEIAw.png
    Love Guru: "Unless you're coming home with me tonight you're going to be quite lonely."
    Mario: "Hmm, no thank you."
    Gx8vA9F.png
    Bob: "How's MY romantic destiny looking?"
    84uulvK.png
    Love Guru: "Not even I would bring you home."
    EUGuHQm.png
    Bob: "At least I have my ramen..."
    ftBp2XH.png
    Mario: "Hey, it's-a me, Mario! I haven't done this in a while but would you like to go on a date with an ex convict?"
    z9WYkhO.png
    Lilith: "Sure, sounds rad."
    AR9Izxa.png
    So Mario started crying again.
    yWh01Bq.png
    Mario: "It's been so long since I've gone on a date."
    b2Z1wVW.png

The very next day!
    Mario: "'Sup Bob, what's up?"
    Bob: "Got fired from my job."
    Mario: "For what?"
    Bob: "They just said 'Why should we keep a man named 'Bob Pancakes' employed here' and fired me."
    Mario: "Bummer, what are you going to do now?"
    Bob: "Well I figured since my life is a joke, I would get into standup comedy."
    BePOhXV.png
    Later that day, clearly a job that's right for Mario.
    PkJ13qh.png
    LSGDdSo.png
    Mario: "Hey Bob, how'd your first night of standup go?"
    Bob: "Not well."
    HZFHDUk.png
    Bob: "It was going well for a while, got a few chuckles out of the people but not a lot."
    gk07gps.png
    Bob: "But then I made fun of some guy's hair."
    MsfA1NE.png
    Bad Hair Guy: "Hey Buddy, I worked hard to style my hair like this!"
    NcfkIiu.png
    Bob: "It's just comedy, take it easy."
    5t0sOhZ.png
    Bad Hair Guy: "Oh yeah, how's this for a joke?"
    4PaJwVe.png
    Bad Hair Guy: "Oh yeah! Punching failing standup comics makes me feel so alive!"
    BsSgEJr.png
    Mario: "Hey now cheer up, you know why you're not doing well in comedy? It's your looks! You need to look funny, in a good way, right now you look like you smell funny. This calls for a MAKEOVER!!!!"
    oklqBD2.png
    Mario: "First let's get you an afro, everyone knows afro's make anyone look more likeable, like Bob Ross!"
    Bob: "Mario I don't think an afro would look right on me."
    3mYWvhr.png
    Mario: "Nonsense, you look funnier already! Now....can we get it bigger?"
    9c4ftxs.png
    Mario: "PERFECT! Now let's just get rid of that beard."
    GiFXd9Y.png
    Mario: "NO NO NO NO PUT IT BACK! THAT IS NOT RIGHT!"
    XgahCe4.png
    Mario: "There, the right amount of silly if you want to make it in the business."
    8f4yTPl.png
    Mario: "Meanwhile, I will help you write some new material. I am quite known for my humor."
    jwjXXsY.png
    Mario: "Wow Bob.....that's some pretty dark stuff you've written on your computer...."
    Bob: "Yeah, was going through a pretty rough time..."
    Mario: "Do...do you wanna talk about it?"
    MIYCRgY.png

To be continued.
    Poor Bob has it so rough.
    Story_Banner.png
    Chapter 7: The Anti-Climactic Payoff to The Last Chapter's Setup

So Mario and Bob stayed up all night writing material for Bob's show.....Then the next day stayed up all night again, writing new material because the jokes they wrote for Bob at first were.....Oh boy he'd be canceled in a heartbeat. Anyways, now it's time to get to Bob's show and-OH SNAP IS THAT A FESTIVAL GOING ON?!
    dPIpl7a.png
    Mario: "Finally! Time to get my guitar on and make some money!"
    gUiaHEV.png
    Mario: "After this talent less chick is done."
    qF75mAy.png
    Mario: "Anyways, here's Wonderwall."
    qGbXsVf.png
    Mario: "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"
    k1VXLo0.png
    Woman: "Ugh do I have to?"
    TX8vkfj.png
    Mario: "Uhh, I don't need you paying attention to me...."
    i1g347C.png

Okay Bob's show is going to have to wait. Mario's got a date with Lilith.
    YIBygNu.png
    It was actually going pretty well for a few minutes.
    rhsFEf6.png
    Until Mario and Lilith sat at different tables and flirted with each other from across the room. Don't think I have to tell you that's a mood killer.
    VxiF3xB.png
    Mario: "Okay this date was a waste of time, let's pretend it never happened."
    RoLqdp1.png

Okay, NOW it's time for Bob's big show and what do you know....
    qscoT5K.png
    It's the old Prison Guard that smacked Mario around like a ragdoll for 16 years.
    Prison Guard: "Please don't tell people how I live my life outside of prison."
    AyrKU1u.png
    Bob: "Hey everyone, glad to be here! Got a good joke about a Priest and a Rabbi!"
    Mario: "NOT THAT JOKE! TOO OFFENSIVE!"
    T4VW5vP.png
    Bob: "Hey, how about that local sports team? Pretty bad am I right?"
    Mario: "Much better!"
    mCFAWIR.png
    Mario: "Sweet buttery Jesus, this show might actually be funny!"
    tsnAxZ1.png
    That's when Nancy Landgraab showed up, giving Mario quite the look.
    bKrZ94f.png
    Nancy: "Okay I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm in need of loving, and if you've ever seen Geoffrey you'd know that I'm into out of shape men."
    89Tdfb5.png
    Mario: "Not gonna lie, this is probably the best way a woman has broken the ice with me."
    lvwaxWc.png
    Bob: "Oh no, Mario! It's that guy who beat me up the other day!"
    87qtCKn.png
    Mario: "Excuse me Ma'am, I need to go defend Bob's honor."
    Bad Hair Guy: "You can't defend what he doesn't have!"
    QMNFL1o.png
    Mario: "How dare you, Bob has honor! Not a lot, but there's some honor there, I'll kill you for that!"
    uVjgXdr.png
    And then he gave him the ol' Shoryuken.
    bLSNAVw.png
    Mario: "Man, no wonder why people keep beating us up, that felt great."
    4v0RIem.png
    Bob: "I'll be here all week folks, and so will Mario if you have any complaints about my comedy again!"
    uEjEc2H.png
    Mario: "Not gonna lie, that show went pretty well."
    zxYdgFn.png
    Bob: "Yeah, it was a good One Two punch there. I make 'em laugh and you beat the people who didn't laugh! This could be an excellent business strategy."
    VnF3txD.png

Next day Mario went to the Landgraab mansion because....he's just so gosh darn lonely.
    Nancy: "Good you're here, bed now."
    0yS60wn.png
    Mario: "Mama Mia."
    L2OiiZy.png
    Mario: "Wahoo!"
    Nancy: "It's 'Woohoo' you nincompoop."
    Ln0MTZ9.png
    Mario: "So was that as good for you as it was for me?"
    Nancy: "Yeah sure, now go out the backdoor so none of my neighbors see you."
    lLkIm0N.png

To Be Continued.
    Not sure why but I picture Lilith being more into Waluigi Time for some strange reason. Maybe it's the purple, the piercings, or the spiked collar. Or it could be these moves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKozaRGwubA
    Chapter 8: Super Funtime With the Bro's!

It has been 2 weeks since Mario has become the boytoy of Nancy Landgraab, and if you excuse me, I'm going to go vomit after writing that down! Anyways, here comes Mario strutting in after another rendezvous with Mrs Landgraab.
    vcW3kAJ.png
    Bob: "Boy Mario, you sure have been busy every night for the last couple weeks. What have you been up to?"
    Mario: "Well I'll have you know, Nancy Landgraab and I have entered a mutually beneficial agreement where we......well I guess I could've just said 'Friends with Benefits' to explain it easier."
    Bob: "Wow, sounds cool."
    qXgBM6O.png
    Mario: "NO IT ISN'T! She yells at me and insults me the entire time!"
    Bob: "Meh, I mean it could be worse. You're over there sleeping with a billionaire with a 6/10 face with a 10/10 body. You could be me instead, doing comedy, sleeping on a couch alone with an itchy Afro."
    EGV7Lsb.png
    Mario: "You're right Bob, it could always be worse. I could be Bob Pancakes."
    Bob: "That's rig-Hey wait a minute!"
    SGDoQOG.png

Later that day, Mario spotted a protest going on outside his apartment.
    hbRJNsg.png
    Of course Mario had to get involved in it.....Wait, what are they protesting for?
    hLsVljD.png
    Mario: "WHAT DO WE WANT?! No I'm seriously, what do we want?"
    Protesters: "EQUAL RIGHTS FOR CANNIBALS!"
    Mario: "YEAH! WHEN DO WE WAN-"
    QwN1PuU.png
    Mario: "Wait what?"
    8GJ4F4G.png
    Well, Mario doesn't want anything to do with that. But he'll still take any chance to play his guitar in public.
    TWlB8Lc.png
    Oh no, It's Nancy. Hope she doesn't know Mario is there.
    C9wwqdJ.png
    5 minutes later.....She found him.
    Mario: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoo!"
    jl3QGRA.png
    Bob: "I seem to have walked in during the middle of intercourse! This'll make for a funny joke!"
    GTjjWZB.png
    Another job well done for Mario.
    7yOlVII.png
    Mario: "I'll tell you Bob, it ain't easy being me."
    Bob: "I got mugged today."
    v2F854C.png

Later that night, Luigi of all people called up Mario and wanted to get together with him....for some reason inviting him to a film museum.
    PXnqslE.png
    Mario: "What.....what's even the point of this?"
    7EFMugg.png
    Luigi: "You know what? This place certainly isn't our style anyways."
    UnpY1La.png
    Luigi: "Now I know where we can go for some classic Mario Bros fun."
    Mr Tiny: "Don't mind me, just broke out of prison."
    YSfMZ7f.png
    And so the Mario Bros went to the bar with Mr Tiny!
    6GuZS9E.png
    Mr Tiny: "Man, this is going to be fun. I haven't had a good drink since I strangled that Sushi chef!"
    y56FHFX.png
    Bartender: "Should I be worried?"
    Mr Tiny: "For your very life!"
    GVVGw7c.png
    Boy, a lot of people showed up to the bar tonight. It's a real hotspot!
    QzTa3Vd.png
    Luigi: "Ladies ladies please, there's plenty Luigi to go around."
    SL1hGd8.png
    Mario: "Mama Mia, I sure did spend too much money on these drinks!"
    ticK5ha.png
    Meanwhile Mr Tiny had about 7 or so drinks.........
    S4LBE2X.png
    Joaquin: "Like watch the hair dude!"
    e8CAKW8.png
    Luigi: "Should we be worried?"
    Mario: "Not sure, this could go either way."
    Off5nTv.png
    CRRRRRACK
    Mario: "Alright, be worried."
    tVaZBzc.png
    Well Mr Tiny is breaking necks, that means it's time to leave.
    ocjZlzB.png
    Candy: "Never witnessed a murder before! This is so exciting!"
    dsK1XO4.png
    Then everyone went outside and merged into the ultimate being.
    oxYENES.png
    Grim: "Geez Mr Tiny, been out of prison for 10 minutes and already have a body count?"
    Mr Tiny: "I know, I'm a bit rusty these days."
    2ykfR50.png
    Mario: "So.....you're not going to tell Peach about this right?"
    6WQJwOT.png

To be continued.
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    Oh, my! I think the plumbob has hit the fan...well, at least for Mr. Tiny. Good work - I can't wait to see what happens next!
    Oh gosh, I don't even know what to say about this :joy:
    Story_Banner.png