Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I spent some time today researching for my dream villagers. Here is my current list:
    1. Audie
    2. Fauna
    3. Goldie
    4. Roald
    5. Sherb
    6. Henry
    7. Diana
    8. Dobie
    That's all for now! I already have Henry and have Goldie's amibo card. Teddy asked to move out today so I will be villager hunting soon. Not sure how successful I will be since I only have 15,000 nook miles or 7 tickets, but I'll hope for the best!

@LilfieworkSims do you want more tickets? I have some I can give you
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2020
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Any trick to making a Giraffe Stag spawn quicker? Maybe bring a ton of grown trees to a bamboo island and line them all up? I've been trying for days with many wasted tickets. My island is kind of a mess right now. :s

It has to be a palm tree and planted in sand.
    i haven't tried it personally but I've seen people on reddit using this method and said it worked. They go to a mystery island... bamboo one is good because it doesn't have a river but that's not necessary if you can't find bamboo island. You'lll just have to scare away water bugs more. Then clear it of all plants/fllowers then run around and catch bugs. The more palm trees the better so yes if you bring extra grown trees and plant them on the island you'll likely find it quicker :)
    Palm trees? Huh... nooksisland.com says "Can be found on trees" not "Can be found on coconut trees" like the
    Blue Weevil Beetle... but if you say so it's defiantly worth trying. I've cleared out more than a few islands so I know the drill. I really hate having to deal with water bug spawners in a situation like this. :#
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Anyone have decent turnip prices? I completely forgot about selling them this week.
    Have you tried the turnip.exchange website? When I need to sell nips I look at AC discords, that website I mentioned, and now Nookazon has a turnip marketplace I believe.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    Any trick to making a Giraffe Stag spawn quicker? Maybe bring a ton of grown trees to a bamboo island and line them all up? I've been trying for days with many wasted tickets. My island is kind of a mess right now. :s

It has to be a palm tree and planted in sand.
    i haven't tried it personally but I've seen people on reddit using this method and said it worked. They go to a mystery island... bamboo one is good because it doesn't have a river but that's not necessary if you can't find bamboo island. You'lll just have to scare away water bugs more. Then clear it of all plants/fllowers then run around and catch bugs. The more palm trees the better so yes if you bring extra grown trees and plant them on the island you'll likely find it quicker :)
    Palm trees? Huh... nooksisland.com says "Can be found on trees" not "Can be found on coconut trees" like the
    Blue Weevil Beetle... but if you say so it's defiantly worth trying. I've cleared out more than a few islands so I know the drill. I really hate having to deal with water bug spawners in a situation like this. :#
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Anyone have decent turnip prices? I completely forgot about selling them this week.
    Have you tried the turnip.exchange website? When I need to sell nips, I look at AC discords, that website I mentioned, and now Nookazon has a turnip marketplace I believe.

I don't know the nooksisland site, I'll take a look, but it says palm trees on acnh guide and google. I haven't gotten one myself yet though haha. Yes, I love clearing islands haha! So fun! water bug spawners are annoying hahaha!
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I’m usually too lazy to fence off my island. I just make sure I’ve shaken my money trees and that there isn’t anything laying around for people to steal. People still stole from my take one leave one, but fences wouldn’t have helped there.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    leaving my island closed til its fixed. i trust all of you but want to make sure to keep pirates out. so its the only way. hope you understand.
    Ty for the warning!

I don't bother fencing mine cuz I don't care what people do on it haha! But it is good to know about.
  • LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member

I spent some time today researching for my dream villagers. Here is my current list:
    1. Audie
    2. Fauna
    3. Goldie
    4. Roald
    5. Sherb
    6. Henry
    7. Diana
    8. Dobie
    That's all for now! I already have Henry and have Goldie's amibo card. Teddy asked to move out today so I will be villager hunting soon. Not sure how successful I will be since I only have 15,000 nook miles or 7 tickets, but I'll hope for the best!

I'm just going to attempt to work with what I've got for now, but I'll let you know if I need help. Thank you for asking I really appreciate it!

• LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member
    Also I have Teddy in boxes today in case anyone is looking for him. He's not very popular, but I know people have different preferences. He is a big orange bear. He has the jock personality and his home looks like a cabin inside and out.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    leaving my island closed til its fixed. i trust all of you but want to make sure to keep pirates out. so its the only way. hope you understand.

I trust the posters in this thread because I feel I've gotten to know you all since the game came out but a lot of people participate in the Off Topic games and I get nervous when I see Dodo codes posted here.
    Does anyone want to work together for the fishing tourney to get more points?

You get more points working with ppl? That's awesome and I didn't know it. What time does it go to? I talked to cj and it hasn't started yet on my island.. 30 More min but I am going to be out and unable to play for 3-4 hours at least.
    1. Audie
    2. Fauna
    3. Goldie
    4. Roald
    5. Sherb
    6. Henry
    7. Diana
    8. Dobie

I'm just going to attempt to work with what I've got for now, but I'll let you know if I need help. Thank you for asking I really appreciate it!

Yw! I'll be on in 3-4 hours so if u need more just let me know!

You get more points working with ppl? That's awesome and I didn't know it. What time does it go to? I talked to cj and it hasn't started yet on my island.. 30 More min but I am going to be out and unable to play for 3-4 hours at least.

During the Bug Off I played with a group of people on turnip exchange and we all got lots of points. It goes until 6pm.

During the Bug Off I played with a group of people on turnip exchange and we all got lots of points. It goes until 6pm.

Ty!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i quit already. i caught a carp then i got bored. the ones in new leaf last exactly til 6 and if you stop isabelle seems annoyed i like the tournamements in this game better i am getting a little better at liking them in this game i did do more than one round of bug off. just taking me a while to get in to it.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I wish they would add new prizes to the tournaments.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited July 2020
    My island is open for the fishing tourney.
    closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    Anyone still fishing together? I just got home haha!

I can come over if you want. I just finished hosting people on my island. I got 200 points!

I can come over if you want. I just finished hosting people on my island. I got 200 points!

that's awesome and ty! I'm just opening my gates :)

Your gate crashed :(

I saw that, did you loose anything? I"m reopening now

I still have my betta fish! Not sure if the last round counted though.
    edited July 2020

I still have my betta fish! Not sure if the last round counted though.

Yeah I'm not either :( Too bad, I did better in that one haha!n PS glad you got to keep your betta!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top