Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone noticed a servo acting way too mean?

I was playing around with my servos (I have three right now) and for a while i had one who I made mean and evil. But then I changed his traits to something more middle of the road, and he just kept on being mean. So I changed him to good since the whole house was up in arms and angry, added manners traits with cheats, etc, and he STILL acts like a jerk. I finally discovered that even though servos are young adults, he actually has hidden buffs that younger sims get when their emotional gauges (like empathy, manners, etc) fall into the red that make them act bad even more. So since he was bad before, he's going to keep acting bad no matter what his traits are. My other bots have a couple, some positive, some negative, too. Kind of think this is a glitch; in a way it's interesting for them to gain emotional tendencies, but it kind of defeats the purpose of being able to reprogram them. And not sure if they are supposed to get buffs aimed at kids and teens. Just curious if anyone else has noticed weird servo behavior.

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Not specific to servos but since forever when I remove a sims trait it's as if the trait was never removed. And I have to use the remove trait cheat to get it away.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    Yeah, I thought of that first and even used remove trait to try and get rid of any lingering traits. But this is something called lifeskills_autonomy_emotional control (or manners, empathy, etc). Don't know if you ever noticed young sims acting bad or rude start doing it more and more, but it's what controls it. Why my servos have it I don't know.