The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Survey Time! (Survey Closed)

14567810...Next

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Ugh, I just want all the ideas they mentioned put into action!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • almis14almis14 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to get either an updated version of the Parenthood game pack or just as a free update with strollers for babies and toddlers since I really enjoyed taking care of my families like that in the Sims 3<3
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I'm really happy that the knitting pack won, don't get me wrong, I'm ready to knit, but yesterday I found some ghosts ... which I rarely see in the game and I've never actually played with them before, so I decided to add the haunted lot trait and try to bring some more ghosts around. And I'd really like some kind of ghostbuster because they are a bit creepy after a while. I would love some more gameplay features for the ghosts. I want to keep them out of the house, trap them somewhere, study them as a scientist, revive them with something that's easy to obtain, but really, what I really, really want ... are ghost legs!!

I think if they actually had feet I wouldn't be so creeped out by them. If they could walk on the ground and speak in a normal voice it would be okay. I'd like to turn them into some kind of hybrid half-ghost half-human Sim. They won't be able to float through walls, but would walk on their ghostly legs and speak normally. It would be a fun quest to make the ghosts gain some human Sim traits like walk on the ground, speak without an echo, touch doors and walls ... isn't that what every ghost wants anyway? To become more human?

Maybe even if a baby could be made with a ghost and the child was a hybrid and still looked like a ghost, but walked instead of floating and had feet, talked normally, that would be fun.

Also, it would be fun if you could ask ghosts about other deceased Sims or visit a ghost world lot.
  • 24kwan2424kwan24 Posts: 1 New Member
    i would love it if the bring world adventures and supernatural a part of sims 4 because i like them a lot in sims 3
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I chose Disney for brands , it could add more toys and books for children, more costume options , children can dress up as their favourite Disney princess adorable, also clothing for adults aswell long hairstyles, build & buy mrs pots and chip tea set, kids can have a fake tea party
  • bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    Sorry to go slightly off topic here but the curiosity is too great. Who is the Unsavoury Charlatan? (A lot of the characters in the Favourite Characters list I have never come across in my game so it was a bit difficult to answer this one).

82974128_10206977171662998_8130640650610671616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=UNy51vZ6IxcAX9MNejL&_nc_ht=scontent.fadl6-1.fna&_nc_tp=1002&oh=1f264d7095cb56d3fd33c838834d106e&oe=5ED79556

82883407_10206977171863003_5635684123910602752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=KdK4WJcUUtYAX9bYUaa&_nc_ht=scontent.fadl6-1.fna&_nc_tp=1002&oh=bbb53f6c0d0efaa45da6069ebc3c648a&oe=5EDAA1CE

Absolute legend NPC from Sims 2. He walks around like a creep, laughing maniacally, and pick-pocketing your Sims.

I took these pics in my game yesterday :D
    edited January 2020
    I wish that we'd had some space to expand upon why we picked the packs for improvement that we did?

I picked City Living - we ought to be able to build our own apartments, add more floors, and also (I dream and wish unrealistically, lol) visit our neighbours without a loading screen.

Parenthood, because the character values don't have enough gameplay depth for me...

And Get To Work, because whyyyyy can't we have home businesses, proper cash registers, and basically just the TS2 OFB system updated and improved? :D

But also Get Famous, which a lot of people have mentioned...
    - Famous singers? Singing adds fame but you can't do much with it
    - The awards nights are a hot mess. We should be able to get through the bouncer doors regardless of fame level if our Sims are marked as a "guest"
    - WHY NO LOTS TO BUILD ON?? That was honestly the worst part for me. The neighbourhood looks AMAZING and I love it, but ONE EMPTY LOT to build on? ONE? You've got to be kidding me! I like to leave in the premade houses and NPCs, and I also like to play with more than one family at a time sometimes. Whhhyyyyyy.

~~

Looking through all of this feedback is great, I love seeing that other people have similar ideas and opinions to me.

I think a lot of people agree that we need heaps more lots, so I hope the Gurus see that!

*Edit -

Also I recommend that a lot of you check out LittleMsSam, who is a fantastic modder. She has fixes and updates for heaps of the little things that some of you have mentioned. She is also always incredibly fast to update her mods for new patches.

Unless you're not into mods. In which case okay, good luck have fun ;)
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited January 2020
    @bethyGrace I really hope that they expand Del Sol Valley. Its such a shame that the biggest type of city would be presented in such a small way. Not sure if they can edit the existing neighborhoods, but I remember Grant saying on twitter in 2014/2015 that they could expand existing worlds like they did in Sims 1. Maybe they can add new neighborhoods. Magnolia Promenade is annoying too... Like... Why? No one uses it. I would rather have them update Willow Creek to add Magnolia Promenade as its extra neighborhood, and a new neighborhood to Oasis Springs too. Please. That would be amazing. Also, if they release a Werewolves GP i hope they expand Forgotten Hollow. I understand why they separate the world, though. But vampires and werewolves walk together, for me... So... If someone doesn't have Werewolves, but have Vampires then Forgotten Hollows map could look like it does already, instead of a lock symbol over the werewolves new neighborhood. But if you have just werewolves and no vampires, then it would show only the werewolves portion of Forgotten Hollow. If you have both you would have both of the neighborhoods showing up in a single map. Also, fairies could expand the Glimmerbrook, like... in the part that there's a florest they could expand a magical dark/deep secret florest with mushrooms and glowing stuff with small little houses and a couple of regular houses. Or maybe they could finally make Sylvan Glade an actual neighborhood. Maybe a secret one (that still shows up in Willow Creek's map, in case you want to start playing a premade fairy family), like the secret world in Glimmerbrook, but for fairies only (and showing up in the map, maybe in a willow creek forest portion in the map).
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Tomorrow's the last day to take it!
    @Karon I honestly forget that Magnolia Promenade exists.

So yeah, good shout :D Sims team should really look at that.

I don't actually have RoM so I haven't experienced Glimmerbrook. I've seen it mentioned a lot here as something that needs improving, so that doesn't really make me excited to buy it in all honesty :neutral:
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    I agree on expanding Del Sol Valley... It feels like there is a neighbourhood missing... something better than Mirage Park, but not quite as fancy as the Pinnacles. We need a place to live that shows you've started to make your way, but aren't quite that global superstar yet. Maybe expand down the coast a little further and put in some Malibu beach-front properties?
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    And yes, @bethyGrace I agree the survey should have given us an opportunity to comment on, not just list which EPs and GPs we would like to see further development of. I hope the developers are reading this thread carefully to see our ideas of what specific features we would like to see improved upon.
  • QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    Interesting survey. Under sims 4 characters I would like to see return I said Mrs Crumplebottom, the Unsavoury Charaltan and under other I put the burglar.

I can dream...

Those are the exact same ones I chose! I'm over here dreaming with you.