Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Like Killing Sims?

Comments

• RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    Never I love my Sims too much
    I don't kill my sims 99% of my sims die from old age (legacy player here) and i get so mad when a sim randomly dies from laughter...ugh
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Only in challenges
    I don't kill my sims 99% of my sims die from old age (legacy player here) and i get so mad when a sim randomly dies from laughter...ugh

I've had that almost happen when I have a Sim joking with someone while in a highly decorated house :s
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Occasionally but usually NPCs
    A few times I had a sim marry an npc elder just to woo him to death for money.
    I've actually had a sim make her living this way. :*
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Other: I don't enjoy killing anything. I have only killed two on purpose and accidentally killed a third. The two I killed on purpose I killed for the room in the households and they were my least "favorites" at the time. The one that was an accident was because I had a mod that made the hand buzzers more powerful and one of my sims autonomously walked up to another and shocked them to death with the buzzer. I decided to just roll with it but removed the mod after that so I wouldn't happen again.
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    No, I just enjoy letting the game role; so my stories are unpredictable
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited January 2020
    Other, sometimes, but only when it's necessary; such as dying to food poisoning/suicide/murder/being hit by car (car going through sim)/pregnancy issues for mature sims . I like my game to be kinda realistic. lol
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited January 2020
    Usually it is just something that has to be done for the story or to manage my sims population. At times I feel uneasy if I have too many sims families and I can not focus on all of them, so then I try to figure out who are unnecessary and kill them. I can not delete them, because that might ruin the family trees, and sometimes they just don't age up fast enough to die on their own.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    I get to attached to my sims, so the only time they die is when the game does it on it's own.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited January 2020
    I cheat so no one dies lol
    No, for my main Sims. I have aging off, and if one does die (none have so far) then it's time for the cheats! NPCs on the other hand, well whatever happens then it happens, but I won't go out of my way to make something happen. There was one incident a few years ago during that time in my Sims story where the game did a mass culling and a lot of the familiar NPCs vanished. I had to make up some dramatic scenario for my Sims story to reflect on all of the missing Sims, lol. The scenario was that some gas line exploded in a populated part of Willow Creek, and there were some fatalities...
    Post edited by rjssim on
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Other: I don't think I've actively killed a Sim in my games.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I never kill my sims intentionally, but there have been a few unintentional deaths here and there.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I wouldn't say I do it all the time, it depends on the save and the sim I'm playing. I love sending my vampires to dance clubs and using their emotional influence to kill clubgoers. It is mostly NPCs but sometimes a played sim will have an "unfortunate accident" too.
  • DestinycrowDestinycrow Posts: 36 Member
    Only on occasion. I will enter a game and delete any families I do not like so I do not have to kill them.

I mostly just abduct every male sim in the game just to see them be abducted. If that counted as killing my sims, then I do it all the time. I have abducted Vlad five times and Mortimer seven times. And that is just two sims in Sims 4...
    Only in challenges
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    A few times I had a sim marry an npc elder just to woo him to death for money.
    I've actually had a sim make her living this way. :*

Hey girl's gotta get her money lol
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I killed Tina and Tom Peeping last night 🤓 they got on my nerves 🤦🏼‍♀️ . But even then I felt guilty.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Usually only if they really annoy me. I ended up killing my sim's neighbors in an apartment once because they were noisy all the time but then they would complain to my sim about her "unruly" kids making noise when they weren't. I do really want to try and do the Black Widow challenge, though.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Of course all the time
    This thread 😅. I like seeing ways they can die so I can avoid it when nessisary. Otherwise it makes the gameplay unique to some extent. Accidents happen, not everything is sunshine and rainbows. I do miss the old deaths though. The ones in this iteration are boring to say the least. Some stories require deaths that we do not have so the modding community has done well with what's missing.
  • FoxtreemoonFoxtreemoon Posts: 4 New Member
    when i'm bored >:) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Only in challenges
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    This thread 😅. I like seeing ways they can die so I can avoid it when nessisary. Otherwise it makes the gameplay unique to some extent. Accidents happen, not everything is sunshine and rainbows. I do miss the old deaths though. The ones in this iteration are boring to say the least. Some stories require deaths that we do not have so the modding community has done well with what's missing.

Yeah I definitely miss how easy it was to electrocute sims in Sims 3 lol
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Of course all the time
    I usually kill randomly generated NPC sims that walk around the neighborhood with bad fashion sense or who annoy me. I downloaded a serial killer mod and had one of my sims invite a whole bunch of NPC sims over for a party then killed them all. The Grim Reaper was there for the rest of the day trying to reap all the souls of the dead.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Do You Like Killing Sims?

No. I do not enjoy or like killing sims. I had to kill two babies by encasing them in walls until they "died" when I first started playing since the household was at 2 over the max 8 and the 2 parents would have 'disappeared' if the babies we're allowed to reach childhood. Before I knew how to split households or delete Sims and NPC's in CAS.
    So no, even though a game, I do not "LIKE" killing Sims. I get no thrill out of it.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Hmm, I do feel considerable satisfaction from offing or at least punishing Sims that have pushed me over the edge with really annoying behavior (or their looks at times..read: male pears). Otherwise, no.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    I kill randomly generated townies withe extreme prejudice (the same pear-shaped body, sleepy eyes, bad hair and clothing choices). On one playthrough however Cameron Lewis (from the Spotless Sims household) came over to greet my Alien Celebrity sim, and out of the blue stole a holiday decoration off of the porch (it was a plastic pumpkin) this angered me so I sent my evil wizard over to the Life is Golden House in Brindleton Bay (Spotless Sims roomed with Jay and Kyra), set fire to the house eventually killing everyone, of course I reset that save because even I thought that was a bit too extreme so instead I just sent my wizard to their house and burgliate their jukebox and leave.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Other: I really like when random event kill sims. It really makes me change their whole life story from stable to unstable.
    Only in challenges
    CelSims wrote: »
    Speaking of killing sims, how do you kill off an elder with exhaustion if they have no one to woohoo? I can't make her exercise as it says she's too tired. Uhhh, asking for a friend.

I wanna know the same thing! The videos of all the deaths available make it look soooo easy and I've yet to be successful lol