Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Today was release date so why didn't it install (resolved)

snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
edited November 2019 in PC - Technical Discussions
This has been resolved
The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
Post edited by snootypatooty on

Comments

• carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    where are you from?? here in australia we have the pack so do NZ and other countries if you are in the us i dont think it is released yet??
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    @carlymichelle I'm in the US but why does my recipe say release 11/14 at 11:00am central standard time I think they need to be a bit more explaining about that like put both release date when you preorder or order
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    i think they meant 11pm us time?? it was released after midnight here in australia
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    @carlymichelle You may be correct I have origin access and I'm suppose to get early access but that hasn't happened yet either. Thanks for your reply
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    I couldn't by through Origin, because my bank has blocked credit card transactions through them. Apparently they were hacked recently, putting credit card details at risk. EA says they are working to fix the problem, but until then, my bank won't allow any transactions through them. So I have to source the game elsewhere.
    Iv'e found somewhere else, but it's a pre-order (one of those code-in-the-box deals), and I won't get it until the 22nd. So I have to wait another week before I can play Discover University.
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Please ignore the above post. My bank has now rectified the problem. And it had NOTHING to do with any hacking. My bank was at fault. You speak to different people, you get a different story. So annoying.