Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Both of your homes look wonderful @Lissykin #33 was a big one. Good for you for taking the time to complete it :)
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you, thank you , & thank you , @AlJay , @Lissykin , & @gmcrozier
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    edited January 2023
    Challenge Number: BB35
    Origin ID: SimTresa
    Gallery Name of Build: Little Cottage
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/90EEF8429ABD11ED880C5744543F07D9
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/PzVi1G0
    Additional Notes: I wanted to go with a shabby-chic style, something simple and cheap, as if it might be the home of a low-income couple buying their first home. The house might not be fancy, but it does cover all the basic needs and even has some skill building objects. A garden out back allows the family to be self-sufficient and save on groceries. Sticking to the 20K budget was hard even when I abandoned the Shabby filter and just picked the cheapest options, so most of the landscaping is debug.
    Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)
    G86ECrI.png
    FZN8oBP.png
    image.png
    This is so nice @SimTresa !
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    AlJay wrote: »
    This is so nice @SimTresa !

Thanks!
    image.png
    Origin ID: AlJay2000
    Gallery Name & Link: Decrepit 2 Bed Starter
    Link to slideshow: BB35 - Decrepit 2 Bed Starter
    Additional Notes: I generally like nice, pretty, new things; but I wanted to challenge myself. So I made a rundown older looking home this time.
    Space for Pictures:
    BCuVSDb.png
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Aha! Welcome to the decrepit side @Aljay. Great build.
    Thank you @JojoMOMSTER :)
  • chrischris8894chrischris8894 Posts: 371 Member
    @AlJay I love this! I'm inspired to due a decrepit build now
    21a63a76613ef59a6ab875e93d138b7c.gif
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Origin ID: Airis6962
    Gallery Name of Build: Good Vibes
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/fr-fr/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FFA8D1129CCA11ED87E826A91520AB2B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Airis6962&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/Dy8JspR
    Additional Notes: I made a modern starter home for a family with a teen. I wanted to challenge myself as well using every day clutter stuff. I made the family too. I will upload them tomorrow.
    Space for Pictures:
    sNQY6vE.png
    EdEMkKN.png

That is so pretty @AIRIS6962 Iove the shape and the warm colours
    Thank you @chrischris8894 :)
    @AIRIS6962 your modern home is beautiful!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,092 Member
    edited January 2023
    Hey everyone!

Great builds!!! <3

If my computer doesn't misbehave and start making weird noises like it did last night ( had to watch TV :D, then, I may be able to do this as a starter home. I almost always go waaaay over $20K :D:D
    4kkjdXo.png

Mine is in the gallery. Pictures/entry form coming before the deadline. This was fun! This was my first starter in a very long time... B)<3
    4kkjdXo.png

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I'm glad you had fun @coolsim9999999 I am looking forward to your post :)
  • chrischris8894chrischris8894 Posts: 371 Member
    Origin ID: Chrischris8894
    Gallery Name of Build: Tiny Boho Home
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E87C8CC79F5411ED89287BD05C5BC5BF
    Link to Pictures:

Additional Notes: I originally started with a boho vibe for a family of three. However, I realized I went a bit overboard with the price after it was too late, but either way, here is my entry!
    21a63a76613ef59a6ab875e93d138b7c.gif
    ENTRY FORM

Challenge Number: 35
    Origin ID:jojoMOMSTER
    Gallery Name of Build: Pact House BB35
    Gallery Link: having trouble with that ATM
    Link to slideshow:https://imgur.com/a/PCtjw4K
    Additional Notes: This one brought me right back to BB3 January three years ago. That one had a washer and dryer in the back porch. I struggled to get something nice together while still including all the items in the blueprint for under 20K. Here we go again only this time its two bedrooms and a dishwasher too. I had fun making a somewhat believable house and got everything in but went over the 20k a little.
    Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)

PI1ofZU.png
    c8rRZSj.png
    edited January 2023
    ENTRY FORM
    Challenge Number: 35
    Origin ID: Coolsim9999999
    Gallery Name and Link:
    Smith Starter
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/89C58C969DF011ED86057BD05C5BC5BF?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to album:
    https://imgur.com/a/n0waQLq
    Additional Notes:
    The Smith family has one five-year-old daughter, Samantha, who is a genius whiz kid and loves space, so her bed has space-related items on the comforter. The Smiths spent their life savings on this house, so now, both parents will begin working in two days as astronauts on Samantha's first day of school!
    Space for Pictures:
    A3uQhwI.png
    street view
    I6feOhi.png
    The whole family in their new kitchen
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

I like how you kept your home simple on the inside and included nice things for your family on the outside.
    A great big thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in this month’s challenge! I was just blown away by everyone’s homes. You are all so creative and did an amazing job!

@gmcrozier 104 Thomas Drive is a beautiful modern home! love the way you designed the roofline with the overhang in the front and the side space for the garden. You were able to fit so many nice items into the small back yard. The interior of the home looks great! I love the comfortable modern feel and all the little extra details that you added to really make this house come alive. The kid’s bedroom is so cute! This house is so well done!

@luckyheather Sulani Beach Beauty is a wonderful beach house! I really like that you added the wraparound deck with so many nice activities for sims to enjoy. I think the pergola with the couch and the sunbathing area is my favorite. The interior of the home is fantastic! I love your color choices and the beachy boho vibe. I really like that you added so many nice clutter and decoration items. You have done such a great job on this house!

@Pinkusfamily Fountainview Penthouse is a great place to build your not so starter home. I love the design of your roof with the windows and the covered deck near the pool. I also enjoyed all the greenery that you added. The interior of the home looks very nice as well. I like the all the browns and artsy features that you added. The main bedroom is my favorite though, I love all the skill building items you used. Very well done!

@Lissykin Start with Skills is a great starter home! I love the exterior design that you have done especially with the different wall textures that you have used. The casual landscaping is nice as well. The interior of the house has a nice clean look and it is great that you added many skill building items. My favorite part of the home is the entertainment unit in the living room. Great job on this build!

@SimTresa Your Little Cottage is beautiful! The exterior of the home is so cute and I think you have done a wonderful job on the landscaping. It is nice that you added some garden space as well as a swing set for the kids. You have done a great job of making this home look like a starter home on the interior as well, with the mismatched furniture, worn counters, and dirty walls. I really like your furniture placement as well. You have done a wonderful job on this home!

@AIRIS6962 Good Vibes is a great modern home! The exterior wall textures look great and I really like that you added a carport and a covered deck. The design of the back yard is very nice. The interior of the home looks very nice as well. I like the stone wall in the kitchen and the wood paneling you added as well. Your furniture choices work really well with the style of the home. You have added so many nice details to this house. Nicely done!

@chrischris8894 Your Tiny Boho Home is beautiful! You have done a great job of designing the exterior of this home as well as the landscaping. I think it is great that you have even added bees for your garden. The interior of your home is beautiful! It really does have a great boho feel about it, with all the clutter, plants and bright colors throughout. This house feels special! You have done such a wonderful job!

@JojoMOMSTER Pact House looks wonderful! Great job in trying to keep it within the budget, a robbery would be unfortunate, lol! The exterior of your home looks so nice, I love the windows you chose and the chairs that you added to the porch. The fence is a nice touch and the large open space in the yard will be perfect for playing soccer. The interior looks great! I really like your color choices and the furniture that you used. You have done such a good job of making it look like the home of college students. Well done!

@coolsim9999999 Smith Starter is a wonderful starter home! The back yard looks great, and I like the orange exterior with the green tin roof, they compliment each other nicely. It was nice to see that you carried the color scheme throughout the interior as well. You have been very creative with the flooring design! It works great with the way that you have placed your furniture. You have done a great job on this home!
    edited February 2023
    Thank you so very much for your very nice comments about my build @JojoMOMSTER and @AlJay! :)

@JojoMOMSTER --- I like how you brought some plants inside and used natural tones, as well as your furniture choices! B)<3

@AlJay --- I like all the little details you used in your house, and especially, how you tried out the dingy side of builds (and that dirty sink)! B)<3

@AlJay --- Thank you so much for your awesome review of my home! I'm so happy you liked my color scheme, furniture layout and fun flooring design! <3B)
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top