Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Karababy52 Martin - one of Amy's many siblings - has a negative trait. He came home angry from school many times and beat up Blarffy. He spared the doll house tho. Maybe destroying that is a sacred duty of the ghosts :joy:

Amy's green skin color probably caused a few problems :D But as long as he's cute and easy to handle, it' fine :) I don't mind different skincolors, there are 10 green sims in my game :joy: But what I really mind is the cheese hair... :#

Haha, I know the feeling of getting pulled in a story :) Those are the best things you can read. That's what the book I read recently does with me :)
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Just a little information about the scoring so far (the chapters I've played but haven't published yet are included): Cursive means this task is completed :)
    Family - 3/10 points
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 2
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 3

1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 4
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 5
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 6
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 7
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 8
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 9
    1 point: current heir/ess reaches adulthood --> generation 10
    1 point: have 10 babies in one generation

Creative - 3/10 points
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 1
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 2
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 3

1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 4
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 5
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 6
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 7
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 8
    1 point: memory of heir and spouse generation 9
    1 point: one sim completes two creative aspirations

The way to get a memory can be picked. I chose by photography. For this, the skill must be maxed tho.

Fortune - 2/10 points
    1 point: household worth 75K
    1 point: household worth 120K

1 point: household worth 200K
    1 point: household worth 320K
    1 point: household worth 510K
    1 point: household worth 830K
    1 point: household worth 1.3M
    1 point: household worth 2.1M
    1 point: household worth 3.5M
    1 point: household worth 5.7M

Love - 3/10 points
    1 point: 3 unique traits for spouse (traits no spouse has had before)

1 point: generation 10 is born

Knowledge - 9/10 points
    1 point: 3 skills maxed
    1 point: 6 skills maxed
    1 point: 9 skills maxed
    1 point: 12 skills maxed
    1 point: 15 skills maxed
    1 point: 18 skills maxed
    1 point: 21 skills maxed
    1 point: 24 skills maxed
    1 point: 27 skills maxed

1 point: max all skills

Athletic- 4/10 points
    1 point: 4 aspirations completed
    1 point: 8 aspirations completed
    1 point: 12 aspirations completed
    1 point: 16 aspirations completed

1 point: 20 aspirations completed
    1 point: 24 aspirations completed
    1 point: 28 aspirations completed
    1 point: 32 aspirations completed
    1 point: 36 aspirations completed
    1 point: complete all aspirations

Nature - 1/10 points
    1 point: 1 collection completed
    1 point: 2 collections completed
    1 point: 5 collections completed
    1 point: 9 collections completed
    1 point: 13 collections completed
    1 point: reach the top of all career tracks
    1 point: reach the top of both branches of each career track
    1 point: collect all types of emotional paintings
    1 point: collect and store all consumable aspiration awards
    1 point: have all deaths on lot (there should be 11 by now...)

Food - 1/10 points
    1 point: have the most expensive fridge and stove, both fully upgraded
    1 point: cook Baked Alaska, highest quality
    1 point: one sims maxes cooking, mixology, gourmet coooking and baking
    1 point: complete both food aspirations in one generation (needn't be the same sim)
    1 point: one sim gets fat from the family's cooking (Damian wasn't fat enough lol)
    1 point: have six sims at the table eating at the same time
    1 point: reach the top of both food career branches
    1 point: cook a meal with at least two fresh ingredients of highest quality
    1 point: one sim cooks highgest quality meal or higehst quality drink for date
    1 point: during one party, serve max-quality party-sized meal and max-quality drink

Popularity - 9/10 points
    1 point: 9 medal points
    1 point: 18 medal points
    1 point: 27 medal points
    1 point: 36 medal points
    1 point: 45 medal points
    1 point: 54 medal points
    1 point: 63 medal points
    1 point: 72 medal points
    1 point: 81 medal points

1 point: One sim reaches gold in all types of parties and a date.

How to get the points: gold medal = 3 points, silver medal = 2 points, bronze medal = 1 point

Deviance - 10/10 points
    1 point: 2 potions of youth
    1 point: 4 potions of youth
    1 point: 6 potions of youth
    1 point: 8 potions of youth
    1 point: 10 potions of youth
    1 point: 12 potions of youth
    1 point: 14 potions of youth
    1 point: 16 potions of youth
    1 point: 18 potions of youth
    1 point: 20 potions of youth

TOTAL SCORING: 45/100 points

You can find this on the first page and I will try to update it regularily :)

For the exact words you can look at the original scoring rules here.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella Aww, man, I hope neither one of Eddy's kids do that to Meatball. So far, all toddler Jack did was talk to and hug Meatball, a lot! :) He's aged up to child now just a couple hours after his new baby sister, Jillian was born. She's a toddler now and rolled the Silly trait. Jack rolled Artistic Prodigy and Glutton. Gah! Now I have TWO gluttons constantly eating all the food in the house. lol Here's child Jack and toddler Jillian:

uI2rwCY.png

I get why Simmers call that hair color cheese, and I don't use it much either. But I did use it on one Sim and her toddler has the same, I think I showed you a pic. Plus, my Simself has that hair color. But only because it was the closest to my own hair color than the other two choices.

What book did you read you couldn't put down? #iscurious

Thanks for posting about your progress so far in the Legacy! I haven't really been keeping track of points in my I.S.B.I. I will though at the end of Gen 1 when Jack or Jillian take over. I'll start keeping track beforehand if I get any fails, so far I haven't! :p That's almost unheard of for an I.S.B.I. Having the Parenthood pack and the fact Eddy's almost maxed out the skill has helped a lot with that! :)

Here's a few more candid shots of the family under the spoiler if anyone would like to check them out.
    Since this is an I.S.B.I. I can't control anyone except Eddy, so I don't have many pics of Amy doing things with the kids. But, despite that, she IS a great Mom! She did flash cards with Jack, played with him, they talked and danced together, etc. She tried to play with Jillian too, right after she aged up to toddler, but, uh:

81k2H9Y.png

Anyway, here's a few more screenies, sorry for the pic spam. I can't help it, I love this family and want to show them off to y'all. Hope you don't mind...

RY8XOjH.png
    GcP61AI.png
    dyuhpQM.png
    kHG1OS1.png

This pic cracks me up! lol Poor Amy is over there giving birth to Jillian and Eddy looks like he's just sitting there saying, "Wow, looks painful Babe, glad it's not me!" teehee In reality, they were chatting at the table while she was in labor and then got up in the middle of their convo to give birth.

YaP4SDj.png

Jack welcoming Jillian to toddlerhood, trying to make her laugh with funny faces while she eats her first solid meal. He seems to take after Dad that way. ;)

mb59uVC.png

Jillian telling her Daddy & Jack a story. She's so freakin' cute!

SHWXpi3.png

Have a great rest of your day/evening y'all! <3 Oh, and is it Friday yet? :p
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Haha, Glutton isn't the best trait, is it? ^^

Jack and Jilian are so cute :love: I wonder what they'll look like as teens :) That's when the "final" look comes out ^^

The cheese hair reminds me of people with dark or even black hair who bleached their hair several times to become blond. It doesn't look good :joy:

Yes! The blonde options we have are not ideal. The medium one is my favorite but it's very light colored. The cheese one should be replaced and the super bright one is... straight from the 80s :joy: I don't use that shade either. Too bright, too white for my taste. But not as bad as the cheese hair :joy:

Circe by Madeline Miller :) Finished it by now and it is one of my favorite books now <3

I'm a bit over the top with the scoring because I have an Excel file, notes on my desk and now this list :joy: Just to make sure I don't forget anything. The scoring helps me don't get bored with the family :)

Aw, the pics are so cute! :love:

And it's finally Friday, which means: new chapter! :)

Chapter 3.4
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2020
    Loved laughing at Barbarella and her trip to the mail box, as well as that sim fitting for this forum thread...

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851180/townie-fashion-police/p1

...Looking forward to the first gen 4 potential heir being born.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 I love that thread :D It's been bookmarked for ages. Maybe I'll post the townie pic in there ^^

Some sims tend to be overdramatic. ^^

We'll see the firstborn soo :)
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    The social butterfly is my least favorite child aspiration. But I have found that the best way to get the friends is to take the child to a park with a jungle gym. Eventually enough kids come by. And lots of cloud gazing.
  • Options
    @DCJ504 The Social Butterfly aspiration is the worst for kids. But it was one I didn't have in a long time until Florian and Sophie got it. So it's not that bad.

Oh, that's a really good advice, thank you :)
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @Queenarella Gah, I thought I knew how gluttons are in-game, but I was wrong. My previous gluttons didn't have full-autonomy so I had no idea they want to eat CONSTANTLY! o.O lol

I can't wait to see what they look like as teens, hope they're still cute. *fingers crossed*

Hmm, never heard of that book, what genre is it? I'll have to look it up. I love to read. :)
    Great chapter and YAY!! \o/ Nooboo incoming! Can't wait to see pics! *bounces in excitement*

Barbarella cracks me up, I love her! Glad she's finally getting the grandbabies she needs for her aspiration, well at least one so far. :)

Oh and I think she looks amazing as an elder! Does she have the Bodybuilder aspiration completed? I can't remember. Either way, she's in great shape for an old lady eh?

The game was kind to her, it's usually not so kind to mine. I have to straighten their spines mostly and give the ladies a 'lift'. ;) Sometimes I'll give them the hair colors that are partially gray too instead of full on gray. Ug, sorry for rambling on and on about elders, but I dislike how they're treated/depicted in TS4. Anyway...

That townie, o.O Unfortunately, I get the same kind of fashionistas in my game too, sometimes worse than that one. I think everyone does. *sigh* It bites. Glad you posted her in the Fashion Police thread. I hope they haul her away, lock her up and throw away the key! :p

Soooo looking forward to Tues. now! Have a great weekend! <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Wait, Amy eats all the time in your game? She doesn't do that in mine. But I'm allowed to play her :sweat_smile: Sometimes I have to stop her from looking through the trash can tho...

The teen birthday is the most exciting one :love: I bet they will look gorgeous :)

It's about Greek mythology but told from the perspective of the goddess Circe :) But it's not just mythology but also about feeling/being different, a few love story parts are there, too. I can highly recommend it :) But I also love Greek mythology lol
    Haha, yes, there will be finally some nooboos ^^ You'll see the baby on Monday.

Barbarella already has one grandbaby, but not in the house. Jamie has a son :) The blue baby :D

I'm scared of the day when Barbarella will die :/ She's been a part of the story for soooo long (10 babies almost made her immortal :joy: ) and it will feel weird without her :/ And her ghost will most likely be a reeeeeal pain :joy:

Barbarella only has the Big Happy Family aspiration but she completed the skill you get with yoga. Wellness? I can't remember it :sweat_smile: But she got a sixpack from all the yoga training and that kept her body in perfect shape, even as an elder :)I'd say it helps even better than the normal workout.

Haha, I know that problem :D The posture of elders is terrible... And the women's boobs are the worst at that age. I think Barbarella doesn't have the boob issue (lol) because hers was unnaturally close to her chin, Barbie-style of course ^^ You'll see that even more when Sophie grows up to teen... She inherited those boobs :joy:

I have to agree tho. The way elders "function" is awful. It's not only their posture but also that they get boring as soon as they turn to elders. You can barely do anything with them because they might get too tired, their needs fall down faster (imo) and they skill waaaay slower. And they walk so slow. It takes them forever to get from A to B -.-

The romper is CC so I guess that's why she wore that even for a winter outfit. But I've seen many sims in swimsuits with boots in winter :joy: And my game used to have a lot of CC caused fashion fails :D But I deleted like 90% of my CC and there are almost no problems anymore. But the swimsuit one is not CC, I'm sure :joy:

Haha, you just reminded me that I messed up the days when I publish chapters. Oops. I've scheduled the next one for Monday already :)

I hope I have enough screenshots for the next few chapters because I started building a new house for the Brennans. AGAIN :D And it's huuuuuge. The house is worth 150K by now but it's all empty, no colors on the walls, no floors. Only the walls, roof, doors and windows :D Amy will kill me when she sees the first bill for the new house... OOPS :D
  • Options
    Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    @Queenarella thank you very much for introducing me to the Townie Fashion Police thread. It's amazing! :lol:
  • Options
    @Pinmat135 I think VanPelt81 is the one who brought it up ^^ But you're welcome anway :p
  • Options
    @Queenarella YES! She eats constantly. She'll finish a serving, go dance a few minutes or watch TV, then right back to the fridge for another serving, play with one of the kids, back for another serving. Lather, rinse, repeat. She's come close numerous times to peeing herself because she'd rather eat than anything else. I have a feeling if (more like when) I get any fails, it'll be because of Amy. lol

Wasn't able to play much last night, so no teens yet, but hopefully later tonight. :)

Okay, now I definitely need to read that book. I like Greek mythology too, named a few of my Sims after Gods/Goddesses, had a couple contests on my old forum with that theme and a long running roleplay partnership in which a Greek Goddess played a big part too. Thanks for telling me about the book! :)
    I don't think the Wellness aspiration extends the life of our Sims, but having babies definitely does. They stop aging, yeah, so after having 10, she's going to be around a while yet. Yay! Can't wait to see what shenanigans she gets up to when she is a ghost though. I wonder if she'll be worse than Veronica. But still, yeah, it will be sad when she's gone, but...she won't really be 'gone' which is good, eh? ;)

I just wish the concept for elders as a whole wasn't so stereotypical, it's sad. I think the part that bothers the most is the automatic 'cracked' back and especially the 'confusion' animation. My Mother had Alzheimer's and it reminds me of that. It's not funny and shouldn't be used for entertainment purposes. Anywaaaaay, sorry for going on yet another rant about elders. They're a trigger/hot button for me I guess. lol

I don't think CC has anything to do with the awful outfits Sims wear. I don't use CC/Mods, my game is completely vanilla and I still get that type of thing happening allll the time.

Yay! Glad to hear the next chapter is one less day away! Oooo, a new house? Excellent! Can't wait to see it! Amy will get over it. Hopefully without too many revenge tantrums. hehe
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    So I added the troublemaker to my save as a best friend for Aurora...

I made her a little more berry (just changed her hair color).

02-22-20_5-14-21-pm.png
  • Options
    @TheYayToast She looks good with green hair. :) And whoa! I love your Sim Aurora, she's gorgeous! <3
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Karababy52 Thanks! Aurora is my troublemaker! I just started playing as her, but I'm having a blast. She's... she's something else. Haha. Her traits are hot headed and self absorbed... plus she's a teenager, so she's always a mood.
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • Options
    @Karababy52 That sounds aweful :o I'd lock the fridge away from her :joy:

There are no teens in my game yet either (at least not for gen 4) because I bulldozed the old house (saved all the collections, urns, pictures and such tho) and built a new house. It's so huge it took me a whole day for the construction only, another day to choose wall colors, roof color, lights inside, and floors/wall colors inside :D And I'm not even done with the basic furnituring. Oh gosh... It's a good thing I have up to 4 chapters scheduled so I should be fine. But it's still a lot of work... And this time I want to finish the house. So there will be plants, a backyard and all. I can do it for the bachelor/ette mansion, I can do it here, too. I just have to want it to be done.

Then you'll love the book! The coolest parts are the beginning of creatures like Scylla or the Minotaurus :love: And you could say Circe is a great role model for a strong independant woman :)
    I have to admit I peaked (again) how many elder days Barbarella got. No bonus days but 10 days in general...

No, my ghosts will never be gone :) As soon as a sim dies I make another one go to the tomb and use that bind to earth or whatever it's called. You only need to do this once and then they'll stay forever :)

Can a ghost be even worse than Veronica? There are 5 bathrooms in the old house. She usually breaks (in one night!) at least 3 showers, 2 toilets, 1 sink, 1 tub and one bathroom is filled with broken sanitary. But at least she doesn't break electronics like Nathan sometimes does. Damian is the nicest ghost around. When he's around (they seem to switch :D ) he barely breaks anything.

Rant as much as you want about it. I can only agree! Imo the worst part about elders is still the way they walk. It's a veeeery old image of elders. Maybe back in 1910 elders were like this, "broken" from working hard every day. But today it's different.

One thing I can hardly stop ranting about is the second vote pack... Knitting. Then now the CAS stuff... I haven't ranted about that here yet but with a friend. But what bothers me the most about the CAS stuff is the dress. 90% of dresses. 70% of skirts and some of the hotpants in the game are so darn short. Even the kid versions... I want to dress my sims decently... Ok, they can wear tights or leggings with those things but I'd like to have more skirts/dresses that don't end right below the butt. But that's just my opinion lol

I had some bugs that were caused by broken CC. The bartender bug where they wore dresses (only the men tho) was one of those, or like pammiechick pointed out, that all 10 kids are green and half-alien might be a bug caused by broken CC, too. The romper on the picture is CC and I couldn't delete it because I love to use it as nightwear :) It has so many cute patterns ^^

Amy will have to work hard in her career to afford those bills :D I will probably use up all their savings for the house :#

@TheYayToast Oh! The two look perfect together :love: Tho Amy looks kinda innocent next to Aurora :D It's a trap! And I agree with Karababy, the green hair look great on Amy!
  • Options
    @Queenarella I found a project called Missed Opportunity where modders are creating actual in-game clothing for the ones that weren't picked. It's not fully finished but some of them are done :smile:
  • Options
    @Queenarella lol Yeah, I'd do that, but then I'd have to make sure I manually feed everyone instead of just babies/toddlers. o.O Nope. lol

Whoa, sounds massive! I'm sure it'll be beautiful and worth the trouble when you're finished. :)
    I knew you could strengthen their bond to the physical world, but I didn't know you only needed to do it once! Very cool, thanks for the tip! :)

Good point. I bet Barbarella will spend most of her ghostly days being a two fisted drinker rather than breaking a bunch of stuff. hehe Now, Amy on the other hand... o.O Well, she'll probably just keep eating and eating and eating... I guess you could always cheat her the forever full reward. I read that a lot of Simmers do that for their ghosts. It's smart I think, they don't need to eat. Oh wait, this is a legacy, you can't use cheats. Dang.

Totally agree! Elders got the short end of the stick in this game, along with babies. I also agree about the clothes too. Maybe (probably) the women in Cali dress like that because it's usually hot & humid there, and, obviously, other parts of the world. But not everyone dresses in the general theme offered, I have to believe even there. I manage to make do alright though, not a game breaker.

My biggest wish is for more jeans for guys that aren't high water. And Body Hair!! Only three of my choices made it into the pack, one being the boots. I love those boots! Wish the child ones made it too.

This is just one example why I don't use CC/Mods in my game. Nothing against it, used a TON in the past. But it does mess with your game big time. I'll wait until this iteration is complete and then go on a wild shopping spree. lol

Almost Monday! \o/ <3

* I think I'm a spoiler addict. lol Probably don't need to keep using it, but meh. *
  • Options
    @Pinmat135 I swore to myself to never download CC again :/ It messed a lot with my game and I deleted tons of CC (which broke my heart...). I only have the best of the best of my favorite CC left. :)

@Karababy52 I'm done with it ^^ I even played a bit again yesterday. But I'm only "done" because I ran out of money :joy: There are many rooms upstairs not deocared yet, there's no garden, no backyard, NO pool :bawling: Well, Amy and Kaden earn a lot of money so there should be enough to go on soon :) There will be pictures in a chapter soon of the current state :) (Maybe 3.8 or 3.9)
    At least I've only done it once and the founding couple is still around ^^

So far I've only had one ghost per night. If this should ever change... and Barbarella and Victoria came together, the house would be ready for demolition :joy:

Haha, yes, cheats are not allowed... Even tho I must use cheats to delete the skills the bachelor/ette and their spouse gained during the bachelor/ette part. But I guess that's ok :)

I don't know where you're from but I've been to California once and most people I saw didn't wear this short dresses or skirts :sweat_smile: But it was in February so maybe it's different in summer... Oh and what I'm so done with are all the crop tops we always get -.- I hate them in real life and we're plastered with them in the game. Amy wears one - lol - but it looked bad when she was pregnant and it will look horrible when she's an elder. And I won't change it :joy:

Yes! We lack so many men's jeans. And the ones we've got in the last few packs (I think it started with City Living) are ankle free... and I like thos even less than crop tops :joy: I mainly use ONE pair of jeans all the time...

I only voted for the boots ^^ The rest of my choice didn't make it. A lot of stuff that was voted reminds me way too much about clothes we already have through packs or even free updates. And I hate it so much that there are almost no hats that cover the ears! All the people wearing hats in winter pull them down far enough so their ears don't get cold. In the game the hat sits above the ears which looks ugly and is not logical.
    Lol I'm jumping from one rant to the other... :#

Shopping spree as in CC and mods?

I overuse spoilers, too. It's fun :D

Oh, and here we have the new chapter!

Chapter 3.5
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member

This was a good chapter :smiley:
    So many positive things happened <3
    Barbarella completed her aspiration!
    Little Tempy is really beautiful .... although I don't quite understand the blue complexion.
    I am excited to see Amy's next child / children
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale Yes, a lot of great things :)
    I was scared Barbarella wouldn't complete it. The 4 grandkids part is really hard imo.

Either it's a bug (again) or the blue skin has something to do with the green skin from her mom. A lot of gen 4 kids (from the siblings) are blue, too.

I guess the second pregnancy will be her last one. Amy still has her aspiration to complete and it's hard to go to Selvadorada with babies/toddlers at home :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    AAAAA TEMPY IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THAT COLOR IT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR AAAAAAA :heart::heart::heart:

Yay! Second nooboo on the way and Barbarella's aspiration complete!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @Queenarella Frustrating when that happens eh? "Oh, yes, this will look so goo... wha..wait.. I'm out of money? Grrrr!" lol But as you said, Legacies end up insanely rich, so you'll be able to finish in no time! :)
    Ah, yeah, I thought so. I wouldn't worry about cheating to remove bachelor/bachelorette skills, perfectly acceptable in my eyes.

I'm from a very conservative area in West Central Michigan. Rarely see crop tops around here, even during rare Summer heat spells on anyone other than 'some' teens. At least these days. When I was a teen, boob tubes were all the rage. lol

I know what you mean about the hats. I voted for the trapper hat, cat hat and the hat that looked like a flapper hat from the '20s just for that reason. The bear hat is cute, but doesn't look very warm, it's more a fashion statement I guess. *shrugs*

Yes, shopping spree as in oodles and oodles of CC/Mods. ;)

Annnnd, about the newest chapter!
    Yay! Temperance/Tempy is adorable. I love that name and I love that show, I miss it. :( Annnnd, I'm extremely slow because I just realized you used 'Brennan' as the last name for this Legacy because of her. Very cool!

Double Yay! Morge had a baby, a blue one. hehe Welcome Sheila. I bet she's adorable. :) Congrats to Barbarella for completing her aspiration!

I've seen that redheaded Santa in other Simmers games, but luckily *knock on wood* he hasn't appeared in mine, it's always the original, good 'ol Clement Frost. Oh, and how you'll tell if they're freezing to death is they'll turn white instead of blue. At least that's how I can tell aliens in my game are freezing.

Bye Elena, enjoy your life! Congrats to Amy & Kaden on another (blue?) bun in the oven! More nooboos to Oooo and Awww over, always a good thing. Aww, nice to see Nathan again. Love the explanation you gave for why he was angry. LOL

Thanks for sharing the ancestry map of Barbarella's line. All those kids....o.O Hey, did you ever think about doing the 100 Baby Challenge? No? I don't blame you. :p

Sheesh, I wonder if Jillian will inherit Amy's headlights too. Only time will tell. Tempy is very pretty though. Oh boy, another vampire? Are you going to let her do it? Just curious. Oh! Oh! Hey! If you do, SHE can have Caleb! :D

Great chapter, looking forward to Friday! Or, maybe Thursday since this chapter was early? hehe Who? Me? Eager? Nah. :p

Also, Amy & Eddy's Jillian aged up to a child. She rolled Artistic Prodigy like her brother and the Goofball trait, just like Tempy! :) Jack is a few days away from Teen yet. Here's child Jillian:
    Pn0jAMd.png

She looks a lot like her brother, except for Amy's eye color and I think Eddy's nose. Can't wait to see them as teens, it's so hard not peeking! Gah! lol

Anyway, have a great rest of your week! <3
  • Options
    @Pinmat135 Yes, she totally is :) Blue is my favorite color, too! The darker the better :love:

Progress lol

@Karababy52 They had like 40K left but I didn't know how high the bills would be so I stopped at that point :)
    I think I break at least 2 rules with the bachelor/ette part :joy: But I try my best to make up for it.

Boob tubes? :joy: What's that?

As someone who comes from a cold region I can tell you no one wears a hat above the ears :D It not only looks weird but it doesn't prevent your head from being cold lol

Oh I see ^^ I went on a shopping spree with my best friend yesterday. I think I'm broke now :bawling::joy:
    I rencently finished watching the show... I feel a void inside me that can't be filled :/:D I watched it in German because there were so many detailed names for bugs and bones and whatsoever that I would have struggled to understand what made them solve a crime. But I think I'll give it a try in English soon ^^ I'll have to watch my favorite characters die again tho...

I love the fact that the first child of gen 4 is a girl so there's a Temperance Brennan in the game :D

I haven't seen her yet but she sure is adorable :)

I don't know why the original Father Winter didn't come by. He's still in the world. He seems to be immortal.

Oh, thanks for the info! I didn't know that at all :)

I'll miss Elena. Her look is so unique and I like her a lot.

I have no idea what makes ghosts angry all the time. Every night they get angry and knock over the trash can -.-

All those kids and no cheating at all :) Not even a youth potion B)

I've tried it once but gave up after baby #6 :joy: I think about starting that challenge again tho. But I'm not sure at all...

Amy's headlights?

Haha, yes, another vampire ^^ I will keep Sophie and make her finish some aspirations. There are tons of aspirations left to complete :# Maybe she'll do all 3 vampire aspirations.

I've thought about this, too. Or maybe I'll marry her to her best friend. I'm not gonna tell you yet who that is :p

Jillian is such a pretty girl! <3 I think that's Amy's nose. It looks like that super pointy nose ^^

Hm, why should I make you wait until Thursday or Friday when I can post a new chapter today? :p

Chapter 3.6