Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there another style of clothing you want added to the game?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
    Decade clothing would be nice like others have been saying, 60's to 90's would be nice
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Historical clothing.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I would like clothing more suited for a little colder weather. A lot of tops in the game would work if they were not crop tops.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I personally don't wear it, but I love Goth clothing in the game. I wish they would put a bunch more Goth clothing and buy items.

Freed infants with their own clothes and accessories in CAS. Passies (round and square), bibs, gowns, onesies, sleepers, dresses, suits, booties, baby shoes, socks, bonnets, hats, hand mits, holiday wear for all holidays, snuggle bundle, large snow suit, snow suit with no legs, bathing suits, shirts, diapers, Christening gown, head bands for girls, cloth caps for boys, old fashion baby bead bracelet, ECT. in regular colors, Goth, army camo colors, Lacy looks, fur look, wool, and other texture and color patterns. Pioneer, steampunk, funky tie-dye, caveman, and clothing types from other cultures. Blankies to snuggle and to be wrapped in.

Wedding dresses- and put white as an option on all dresses already in game.

Glamorous gowns- one I liked the best in the Sims3 was from one of the Katy Perry packs

Swimming suits- not enough variety

Patched clothes
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I agree with having more wedding dresses too, but I'd especially like more female formal wear in general. I don't have most of the EP GP or SPs, but I really dislike most of the female formal stuff. I end up using the same ones over and over because the cocktail dresses, strapless dresses, and dresses/skirts that are really short make up just about all the options. Not every woman likes wearing strapless dresses or extra short things, and I feel like the women's formal wear skews towards teenage and young adult sims.

Oh, and not-short-shorts for feminine frames would be nice too. A lot of the feminine clothing seems to be directly made for teenage and young adult sims. I'm a pretty young person, and I don't like wearing short-shorts (I'm sure there's other folks like me out there!). I'd just like more shorts that reach mid-thigh or just above the knee for feminine frames.

Oh, and I'd love new base game glasses. I wear glasses and a lot of my sims do too. The base game kid's glasses are actually pretty good (in my opinion), but I'd like more adult frames in the base game, because there's just so many nice frames these days, so my sims should have a greater selection too.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    60's, 70's, 80's and 90's
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited January 2020
    After watching the Tiny Living Livestream and learning that the devs choose a furniture style and a clothing style, maybe they could focus on the next pack on adding a next level to it. Like, first they choose the decade that will inspire the content on the pack, and choose the clothing and furniture styles that were prominent on that decade. Lets say... They pick the 20's as the decade theme, and then they pick between art deco or art noveau. Then they could choose a "Hero" object for the pack. Like, idk those huge stairways we have in 20's mansions or whatever haha idk... i'm not going to search for objects for the 20's... I was just giving an example.
    Anyway... The game is lacking in variety, specially for men. All male hairstyles look similar, only one or two stand out from the rest.
    (Also, I would love something like the Sims 2 clothing that looked like something 2000's Avril Lavigne would wear). haha
  • Options
    SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    A regular pair of jeans for males.