Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

VACATION IN SULANI WITHOUT MODS!

OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
Want to vacation in Sulani? Now you can!

I just build a hotel for Sulani, so your sims can spend multiple days there without needing a mod to change it to a vacation world, meaning you can live AND vacation there mod-free!

The exterior isn't beautiful but the interior I'm very proud of! You can see all the screenshots and a full tour here: https://olicaitbuilds.blogspot.com/2019/08/sulani-blue-lagoon-hotel.html

Please leave your comments/opinions here or on the blog, and if you use it please do send me screenshots! <3

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Blue Lagoon Hotel is very lovely! :) You have designed and furnished each level and area so well! It is a very lovely and detailed build with many special features! Very lovely blue colour scheme! Very lounge and bar area on the first floor! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchair or on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks shelves look great on the bar area wall! Very creatively nice coffee and tea table! The kids club area is colourfully great! Kids will have lots of fun playing there! The cute soft toys, patterned wall and colourful jigsaw flooring are very great! Very nice slide, kids wading pool and balls pit area! It is very creative how you have done the elevators! Very lovely design of the restaurant!The hotel bedrooms and 5 bed penthouse with outdoors bbq, dining and hot tub balcony is very nice! There are more many special feature areas through the build!
    It is a lovely hotel! :)