Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Job for Vlad?

Help me pick career for Vlad
Bills of Straud mansion are big and his family is growing he wants to make some money to support his family and renovate while his wife is hibernating to make her happy upon waking up

(All EP except Get Famous)
(no moschino yet either)
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Tech guru, maybe? Most careers' salaries are a joke, while royalties become quite nice over time. Have him write books and make apps, they should help out, also you should get him the frugal trait when you can, they cut down on the bills a little bit. :)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    Stutum wrote: »
    Tech guru, maybe? Most careers' salaries are a joke, while royalties become quite nice over time. Have him write books and make apps, they should help out, also you should get him the frugal trait when you can, they cut down on the bills a little bit. :)

oh the salary isn't main problem since renovating mansion gives me back some since game considers it selling things for most part

I just like the idea of making him work for it :sunglasses: even if its out of character
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Hmm... Vlad randomly became an Art Critic in one of my saves, which oddly seemed to fit him. I could see him in the Criminal - Boss, Entertainer - Musician and Business careers too. Vlad seems like an old-fashioned chap so I can't picture him working with computers. He's a loner though so perhaps a Freelance Artist or Writer would suit him.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I would say one of the FreeLancer Careers, this way he can pick his own hours.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Have him be in a Vampire mafia :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    Thanks everyone for suggestions!

went with business since it just felt suitable for vlad that wears his jacket to sleep :joy:

also love reward objects from that so yeah had to do it sooner or later in legacy

put his wife for entertainer career also to get them a fabulous piano :joy:

criminal career was tempting but it always seems kind of hard career to complete so I left it for later generation in hopes i have perfect sim for it
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I always register him as a pipe organ composer.