Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Free Will Experience (Inspired by other Free Will Challenges)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    *sings* "E, evil woman, such an evil woman..." Here's Day 12!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Thank you @Karababy52 for reading my chapter, I hope the pictures show for you soon, the looks and expression were something to see!
    @Karababy52 Oh my gosh Oreo begging for food is super cute! <3 Now I know why the sims grill on the grill for group meals, "it stops everyone else from cooking" :D! My trash can bugged away in my Drifter challenge also, and I had to grab it back from their household inventory! They are trash cleaning mad people :D! Madelyn is trying her best to get to the top, just think how many points would be lost if/when he drops to the floor, her tactic are great for her :cold_sweat:! The look on his face when Margret grabs the bed, priceless! Oh they are getting those points going now <3! They are really earning those skills, keep it up! Lovely read through! <3
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Karababy52 Great song! Oh my goodness ... Madelyn is sure showing her evil side/trait today!
    Hooray, glad you figured out the trash can issue!
    Another busy Day for your group. I think they have the repair lady on retainer by now!! Poor thing.
    Oreo is as adorable as always :)
    Always nice seeing Sims hug on their own. Glad you got to experience this. <3
    The storms are raging in your game @ADWilson ! Your sims are doing well!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Thank you for reading my chapter, I hope the pictures show for you soon, the looks and expression were something to see!

You're welcome! :) I hope so too, so far no go though. Only half will load. Still think it's my ISP, they've been cutting in and out for quite a while. I've called them numerous times and it always gets better for a week or two and then right back to spotty service. *sigh* I think it's time for a different ISP.
    Oh my gosh Oreo begging for food is super cute! <3 Now I know why the sims grill on the grill for group meals, "it stops everyone else from cooking" :D! My trash can bugged away in my Drifter challenge also, and I had to grab it back from their household inventory! They are trash cleaning mad people :D! Madelyn is trying her best to get to the top, just think how many points would be lost if/when he drops to the floor, her tactic are great for her :cold_sweat:! The look on his face when Margret grabs the bed, priceless! Oh they are getting those points going now <3! They are really earning those skills, keep it up! Lovely read through! <3

Yep, she does that constantly. Usually when her food bowl hasn't refilled itself yet. Might need to adjust that. Or not... it's adorable seeing her beg.

Ah, so it probably wasn't something I did/didn't do with the trash can since you've had a problem too. I suspected as much since I've had objects bug out for absolutely no reason before. Usually it's something like a toilet/sink/shower that they use fine for a long time, then I tell them to use it again and they wave their hands like that can't get to it. Even if they're standing right in front of it. o.O

Madelyn is such an evil strategist. Have to admire her determination I guess. Yeah, Jacobo was actually doing that elder "Where am I, what's going on?" idle animation that I abhor, but it fit perfectly for that screenshot.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! :)
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Great song! Oh my goodness ... Madelyn is sure showing her evil side/trait today!
    Hooray, glad you figured out the trash can issue!
    Another busy Day for your group. I think they have the repair lady on retainer by now!! Poor thing.
    Oreo is as adorable as always :)
    Always nice seeing Sims hug on their own. Glad you got to experience this. <3

I wondered if anyone would catch that it's a real song. It shows my age, but I love it. :) I'm glad I got to see them hug too, very unexpected. Hopefully it's not just a one time thing. Only two more days now! I think *crosses fingers* this group is actually going to make it to the finish line! \o/ I'll be playing Day 13 and maybe Day 14 too tonight and post sometime tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Loved your Day 8! Wow, I'm very surprised Kash is still in first place after the kind of day he had. However, he did do a lot of cleaning and gained skill points. That must've helped balance him out. Poor Lorna. Always amazes me how chatting takes priority over everything for Sims. Their social need must have the highest coding to fulfill it.

Very cool that Josephine walked by! Loved that Kash again did a painting featuring cats. He's getting better. Speaking of cats, Sammy was particularly adorable this day. So cute seeing him on top of the fridge, batting a toy around and sleeping on his perch. <3 Great day, looking forward to Day 9! :)
    Here's Day 13! The Day 14 very exciting Finale coming up very soon! <3
    Here's Day 14 - The Finale: Dedicated to Rania Yassine!
    @Karababy52
    Funny looking picture of the double Sims. Before reading, I had no idea what might have caused her "unique" look.
    So much cooking went on today ... almost like they don't trust what other might make, eh Janette ?
    Madelyn's facial expressions makes me laugh.

Glad Shanna survived the grill. Between that and the broken things, this has been quite a final day for the contestants.
    I can sort of understand why Rania procrastinated once she found out that it was THIS house on her roster. heeheheehe
    <3 Madelyn's facial expressions!

Congratulations on the win Janette!
    Thank YOU for another round filled with fun and memorable characters. They will be missed.
    Yes Sammy, standing IN a leaf pile is the best way to make an impression!
    3-6.png
    <> <> DAY 9 <> <>
    @ADWilson, Oh he isn't even bothering to come do repairs now LOL! That is so funny Addy he can just fix them from where he/she is! Super convenient!!
    Day 13 @Karababy52, I love how Jacobo tried to impress Margaret by jumping in the pile of trash, it made me laugh! Madelyn is trying her best to get some attention! They love chatting with other sims when they get off work! :)

:o:#:s NOT another!! Margaret & Madelyn are super hero's! I think Terrance may have set a booby trap and stated the whole thing :D! Congrats on winning Janette, a game very well played! I really enjoyed reading your play though Karababy! <3
    The group goes to Geek Con!
    8-6.png
    <> <> DAY 10 <> <>
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Karababy52
    Funny looking picture of the double Sims. Before reading, I had no idea what might have caused her "unique" look.
    So much cooking went on today ... almost like they don't trust what other might make, eh Janette ?
    Madelyn's facial expressions makes me laugh.

Glad Shanna survived the grill. Between that and the broken things, this has been quite a final day for the contestants.
    I can sort of understand why Rania procrastinated once she found out that it was THIS house on her roster. heeheheehe
    <3 Madelyn's facial expressions!

Congratulations on the win Janette!
    Thank YOU for another round filled with fun and memorable characters. They will be missed.

Thank you so much for reading! This challenge has been a lot of fun, I learned a lot of different things I never knew about the game while playing it too. I think if I were to do this again, I'd have a lower number of contestants though. It was a bit stressful watching everyone like a hawk and keeping track of everyone's points. The contestants will live on in my custom template as unplayed townies in their own house, the same as The Roomies, so I'll see them around from time to time. I might use one or more of them for other challenges as well. Especially when/if I get Realm of Magic one day. I have big plans for that pack! :)

In Day 9 of your play through, it's so weird how your repair person never showed up, but stuff got repaired anyway. Maybe you're suspicions are true and he/she just doesn't want to come there anymore so they do it by uh, remote control? lol Love how Sammy seems to be able to sleep anywhere and everywhere. hehe Man, your Sims sure hug a lot more than mine ever did. Looks like Kash is way ahead of the others, just like Janette, I predict he'll win!

Reading Day 10 - I didn't know cats could flop/pass out too, I've seen dogs do it though. Tsk, Kash, you're wrong! I liked your cat paintings better. What was that green thing he painted? An alien? lol I guess it is kinda cute though. :) Seems Duane really likes Sammy now, he keeps pampering him. I love that! Looks like they had a great time at GeekCon and Congrats to Kash for getting a promotion! What the heck is it with Sims and your group's trash can? Everybody and their brother seems to hate the thing and keep kicking it over. lol Silly Sims. Great last two days, looking forward to reading the next day. :)
    Day 13 @Karababy52, I love how Jacobo tried to impress Margaret by jumping in the pile of trash, it made me laugh! Madelyn is trying her best to get some attention! They love chatting with other sims when they get off work! :)

:o:#:s NOT another!! Margaret & Madelyn are super hero's! I think Terrance may have set a booby trap and stated the whole thing :D! Congrats on winning Janette, a game very well played! I really enjoyed reading your play though Karababy! <3

Thanks! I had a great time with this challenge, I'm so glad you created it along with @ADWilson and your Discord group. Yeah it was funny when he did that. She was still flirting with him when he wandered over to do that and was looking straight at her, so the screenshot worked out perfectly to look like he was trying to impress her. lol Madelyn made some great faces during this challenge, they all did really but she had the best ones. :) Hmm, good theory about Terrance booby trapping the grill. Must be why he didn't have a problem using the new one afterwards and was so cheerful! Didn't help him much in the end though did it? lol

BTW, been meaning to tell you that I love your avy! That black leather outfit on your Sim from ROM looks fabulous on her. I'm guessing that's your Simself? And the look on her face is priceless! hehe She looks eeeeevil! Hope you're having fun with the pack! :)

Now I need to find another challenge to play or go back to some of the challenges I haven't finished yet. I have quite a few of those. Opps! o.O

Happy Simming! <3
    <> DAY 11 <>

Sammy stands guard while Tabitha takes a bubble bath.
    7-7.png
    @ADWilson Aww, Sammy is so cute! He looks adorable all sacked out there. hehe Love that Lorna gave him some love too! Man, Sims sure get sick a lot eh? Glad they get better eventually at least. Bummer for Tabitha, Congrats to Kash on their (your) chance card choices. Ugg, soo many objects breaking. Seems to happen in batches every single time eh? I didn't know Sims could get cramps in the pool too. I guess it makes sense if they're swimming a lot of laps. Coming down to the wire now and Kash is still way ahead! Looking forward to reading Day 12! Have a great week coming up! :)
    <> DAY 12 <>

Tabitha, what is your secret ingredient?
    1-8.png
    @ADWilson lol I think Sammy is just trying to hint he wants a bite, but yeah that's one thing I noticed. Contestants rarely discipline their pets. Nobody said anything to Oreo and she was a troublemaker. Ziggy got scolded twice though and he was (mostly, sorry Lilith) a sweetheart. Well, except he kept getting on the counter too and scratched up their sofa. lol Oh well...

o.O Sheesh, those gnomes DO look scary! I've never seen that red one before. So funny (and creepy) how they teleport all over the place. Glad Sammy is keeping an eye on them. :)

Still looks like Kash will be the victor, only two days to go! <3
    edited September 2019
    Two days left so that means time for a double feature!
    <> * <> * <> * <>
    <> DAY 13 <>
    <> * <> * <> * <>

More love for Sammy! Awww
    1-9.png

<> * <> * <> * <>
    <> DAY 14 <>
    <> * <> * <> * <>

Sim-watching is rather fun. Can you guess who this is?
    6-10.png
    @ADWilson I apologize for commenting so late on the last two days. Been a busy weekend. Anyway, comments for Day 13:

I love that Duane hugged Sammy! Wow, Kash was a on a cleaning frenzy eh? Hmm, bummer the painting didn't turn out like he thought. I would've chose that option though too! I have a feeling that's why he kept saying all those naughty words. lol Can't feel TOO sorry for him though since he's most likely going to win. :)

Day 14:

Oh, that's cool about having them all take a vacation day for the finale. I'll have to remember that if/when I do this challenge again. Gah! So many broken things again! Love that shot of Sammy sleeping by one of Kash's paintings. I guessed the mystery Sim was Don Lothario. LOL Opps! Whoa, glad Duane got out before he froze to death and it's hilarious how he loves to talk to other Sims standing in that leaf pile. hehe Aww, Duane & Lorna, so sweet!

What a great way to end the challenge with an outing. Looks like they had a good time too. Congrats to Tabitha for having the highest level in a skill and a BIG Congratulations to Kash! I loved following along with your four elders in this challenge, might have to try that some time in the future. Thanks for sharing and Congrats on finishing the challenge with everyone still alive! <3
    @ADWilson I have finally got caught up on all your challenge days, super fun! Do you plan on picking it back up anytime soon?
    Thanks for reading @Karababy52 & @BreeMiles :smiley:
    Sorry for the confusion Bree ... went back in and changed wording so it now reads as "FINAL Tally" instead of "Day 14 Tally".
    Kash won this round!

I do have a save on Day 1 for another set of contestants but admit to not having done anything with them. Juggling too many Sim projects, lol
    @ADWilson You're very welcome! Wow, four months has passed since I last posted in here. Time sure flies by eh? I've got too many Sim projects cooking too, some on the back burners, so completely understand where you're coming from. There's just SO much to do and try in this game. I love it!

Might try another round of this challenge in the future, but for right now, I'm enjoying DU and especially Tiny Living at the moment. I adore building tiny homes. <3

Have a great weekend! :)
    Sounds like you both are having a ton of fun! I haven't got back into playing this challenge yet either, after my long stretch of absents! It was really a ton of fun for me! I loved and enjoy reading your game plays also, it was super fun and much joy! I hope you both have a very lovely weekend!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top