Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    The unpopulated version would be perfect. Sometimes I've wanted to start an unpopulated save, so I'll give that one a go.

I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @SweetieWright_84 I'm liking it so far. The builds look very nice.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
  • vickigohvickigoh Posts: 326 Member
    Hi..i really love both of your saved games so wondering would be doing for a Snowy Escape version as well?
    vickigoh wrote: »
    Hi..i really love both of your saved games so wondering would be doing for a Snowy Escape version as well?

@vickigoh, thank you for your nice comment. Yes, I will be doing an updated version for Snow Escape. It may take me a little longer than usual to get it all finished but hopefully it won't take too long.
    oh that great i am really looking forward for the updated version for snow escape..
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    First, let me tell you that I love your save files, and thank you so much for sharing them. I am currently playing Carrie Carson and for some reason it wont let her go up the stairs to go to sleep. Do you know if this an issue with just me or is anyone else, including yourself having this problem too?
    @bandcampsquirrel, I think it might be a problem with the newest update. When I was testing my builds for the Snowy Escape version, I had a few problems with my tester sim not being able to go up the stairs. I had to delete the fencing around the stairs, and place it back one-by-one, instead of drawing a room around it. I've noticed a lot of glitches with this newest update, and I think they may have changed a few things to make platforms work. I've not seen anything to confirm that, just my own experience.

I'm working on the updated version now, so I'll go back and fix that in all of the houses. Thanks for letting me know. :)
    @bandcampsquirrel, I think it might be a problem with the newest update. When I was testing my builds for the Snowy Escape version, I had a few problems with my tester sim not being able to go up the stairs. I had to delete the fencing around the stairs, and place it back one-by-one, instead of drawing a room around it. I've noticed a lot of glitches with this newest update, and I think they may have changed a few things to make platforms work. I've not seen anything to confirm that, just my own experience.

I'm working on the updated version now, so I'll go back and fix that in all of the houses. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Thanks so much, I love the saved file and all of the sims! I can't wait til you get the newest one done!!! :wink:

Thanks so much, I love the saved file and all of the sims! I can't wait til you get the newest one done!!! :wink:

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Hopefully, version 5 will be out within in the next week or so. I have about 3 more lots left to build and fix the family relationships, careers, etc. There will be 7 new households to choose from.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Hopefully, version 5 will be out within in the next week or so. I have about 3 more lots left to build and fix the family relationships, careers, etc. There will be 7 new households to choose from.

Im excited!!!

Im excited!!!

It may be a bit longer. I forgot that this coming week is Thanksgiving here in US, and I won't be doing much simming. Family time. So maybe week after next. Sorry for the inconvenience. :smile:

Im excited!!!

It may be a bit longer. I forgot that this coming week is Thanksgiving here in US, and I won't be doing much simming. Family time. So maybe week after next. Sorry for the inconvenience. :smile:

Nice i am looking forward for the new update version.
    vickigoh wrote: »

Im excited!!!

Nice i am looking forward for the new update version.

I'm glad to hear it. :)
    Version 5: Snowy Escape for both populated and unpopulated saves have been added to the first page of this thread. As always, I've been play testing and I haven't run into any problems, but if you do, let me know. Thanks for all the support everyone has given me with this project and I hope you enjoy the newest version. :)
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    edited December 2020
    @SweetieWright_84 I'm sorry if I got it wrong but on the first page I can't see the link for version 5 unpopulated. I can get the link for version 5 populated if I click version 4 populated link though.
    @Womble, thanks for letting me know. I was sure I had posted both of the links but I may have forgotten to save the edit to the post and it reverted back. It should be fixed now. Sorry about that.
    omg ..thank alot ..it finally here...
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Wow, those Willow Creek builds are so beautiful!
    gen3-banner.png
    For the willow creek library ..my sim cannot go up to the 2nd floor...anyone tried that?
    @vickigoh, I think that has to do with a bug with the stairs. Let me check it out and see if I can help. I checked all the stairs but I may have missed that one.
    edited December 2020
    @vickigoh, I think that has to do with a bug with the stairs. Let me check it out and see if I can help. I checked all the stairs but I may have missed that one.

Edit: I checked it out, and it's the stairs glitch that many in the community are having. You can delete the fence around the stairs and it should work. I hope they fix that issue with the new patch next week.
  • thedecayedthedecayed Posts: 134 Member
    I don't normally post on the forums here, but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your amazing save file. All of the builds are beautiful and I use this save file every time I start a new save. 💜
    thank, I manage to fix it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top