Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

im loving my sims living off the grid

i have turned them into vegetarian hippies lol im loving this expansion so much xx my sims are now free spirts lol

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    When their kids aren't tied to the "system" is when I will finally return to playing families.

How can they truly live a life off grid when their kids are dragged away every morning to the establishment they are disowning? lol
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    When their kids aren't tied to the "system" is when I will finally return to playing families.

How can they truly live a life off grid when their kids are dragged away every morning to the establishment they are disowning? lol

there are homeschooling mods i use one xxx
  • Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    what dose that mean living off the grid
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

there are homeschooling mods i use one xxx

Can you link me one? I'm tired of waiting for the devs to let us opt out of school. The old one I had hasn't been updated in forever.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2019
    If you have Seasons, you can make each day a holiday (or however many days you want) and add this lot trait tradition so kids don't have to go to school: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/176261533773/school-holiday-new-holiday-tradition-like-my
    Post edited by IceyJ on
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited June 2019
    OMG that you for this link!

That link isn’t for a lot trait though it’s for a holiday tradition.
    ~ ~ ~
    Rashel1456 wrote: »
    what dose that mean living off the grid

it means living without power ie electricity etc

• rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    I think living off of the grid is gonna be pretty fun once I get everything setup for Sulani.
  • RaevynRaevyn Posts: 428 Member

I would love a "home school" option with little tastes (like active careers) but for kids. Like "do homework/study" "do gardening" "do exercise" etc etc.

Would be awesome. Would truly love this in a Sims game
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I think MCCC also has an option to turn off school for children and teens but I’m not exactly sure how it works as I haven’t used it in a bit.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I think MCCC also has an option to turn off school for children and teens but I’m not exactly sure how it works as I haven’t used it in a bit.

Yes if you have MCCC you can have kids opt out/quit school with it (technically the game views school as a job making it possible to quit it like you would any job but you have to unlock the option via game code to access it) I've never done it but am eager to try it out with this pack.

I really do hope they eventually do a school related pack. Not one that just focuses on University but something that fleshes out Elementary/High School as well and they add the options for Private/Boarding/Home Schooling into the game.
    ~ ~ ~
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey - moving this to General discussion as the new lot trait was added with the last game update for everyone (base game)