Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm Of Magic: Thoughts?

I know most people are going to be making discussions on Island Living, but what about Realm Of Magic? If you ask me, it sounds like we're getting two, brand new occults, at the very least, this year! So what do you have to say about the little we know of this mysterious game pack, coming out this fall?
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    I'm actually excited for it and I'm not much of an occult fan but if it's done like vampires and we get two occults then perhaps I'll check it out.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Well witches will defo be in, in I think a system similar to vampires.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,908 Member
    I'm not into this in the Sims, but I know many people wanted this, and who knows, I might like it.
  • Options
    glovepatrolalphaglovepatrolalpha Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm just hoping we get a bunch of modern witch stuff. If we do, I'll be be very happy!!!
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Mermaids are ok. WITCHES! MAGIC! I need this now!
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    So hard to contain how happy I am, really wanted witches but also wanted a new place that would be fun and more like a honeymoon (even if you can live there it could be treated as a vacation home) and now both! So So So happy!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2019
    I can't wait for Realm of Magic. That is the one pack I've been wanting almost as much as Season so I'm hyyyped up right now. WITCHES. Anyway, given that it's called realm of magic (and given how vampires were implemented) I'm pretty sure the realm is going to be a nice magical world. Hopefully with a market. And potions. Witches. Wizards. Broomsticks. Black alleys. OMG witches.

    Sorry, cant.breathe.properly.
  • Options
    SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Hopefully, that means witches won't be the only ones to have magic. I want to have choices.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Whoa whoa whoa wait what? They announced something with magic? I don't really follow ea play or ea news, I just get the recaps here or youtube, so I had no idea! Regardless that sounds amazing and very necessary (not to mention overdue).
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,840 Member
    I hope there is enough choices of how to make our Witches that we can have more than your standard Wizard of Oz type.
    With Island Living, I want a Voodoo Priestess to live on the island. I also want to make White Witches, a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Witch and a Native American Shaman.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I hope there is enough choices of how to make our Witches that we can have more than your standard Wizard of Oz type.
    With Island Living, I want a Voodoo Priestess to live on the island. I also want to make White Witches, a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Witch and a Native American Shaman.

    This is genius. Time to let mah Disney show and make an eight-legged Sea Witch!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I hope there is enough choices of how to make our Witches that we can have more than your standard Wizard of Oz type.
    With Island Living, I want a Voodoo Priestess to live on the island. I also want to make White Witches, a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Witch and a Native American Shaman.

    Sold! That sounds great =D
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

    Finally!!!! and it is a game pack <3 Game packs are always good B) I was not excited like this since the launch of vampires <3
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Sounds kind of medievalish to me, too... So magic and medieval b&b 😍
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    mapletreesimsmapletreesims Posts: 13 New Member
    Do you think fairies could possibly be in this gamepack also since they were a second choice in the occults poll on twitter and they are also related to magic?
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,922 Member
    edited June 2019
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa wait what? They announced something with magic? I don't really follow ea play or ea news, I just get the recaps here or youtube, so I had no idea! Regardless that sounds amazing and very necessary (not to mention overdue).

    For the first time they have announced what is coming in the Autumn/Fall. I think they called it Realm of Magic? a gamepack. Maxis appear to be more forthcoming about plans for the future packs.

    Besides Island Living we are getting a Moschino stuff pack with a new career of fashion photographer. Coming 18th June? Not sure.
    We didn't actually get a date for Island Magic which was a bit odd I thought.

    PS: Mermaids, mermen, merpeople are in CAS and can be styled like normal Sims!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    FINALLY!!!!! Give me my witches now!

    I don't want every Sim to be able to learn magic though, so I'm really nervous about this. I just want magic to be restricted to witches/wizards.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    They said this fall so Halloween maybe?
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Do you think fairies could possibly be in this gamepack also since they were a second choice in the occults poll on twitter and they are also related to magic?

    I hadn't thought about that, but I hope they do include fairies. They're one of my favorite occults from TS3.
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I'm excited! Witches! I hope it's as good as the Vampire GP.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2019
    Simburian wrote: »
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa wait what? They announced something with magic? I don't really follow ea play or ea news, I just get the recaps here or youtube, so I had no idea! Regardless that sounds amazing and very necessary (not to mention overdue).

    For the first time they have announced what is coming in the Autumn/Fall. I think they called it Realm of Magic? a gamepack. Maxis appear to be more forthcoming about plans for the future packs.

    Besides Island Living we are getting a Moschino stuff pack with a new career of fashion photographer. Coming 18th June? Not sure.
    We didn't actually get a date for Island Magic which was a bit odd I thought.

    PS: Mermaids, mermen, merpeople are in CAS and can be styled like normal Sims!

    Origin has Island Living available for pre order with the date listed as June 21. I think the Moschino stuff pack is July 18 th. ... sorry, just watched again...no date on the stuff pack. I think the "It Gets better"/Pride collab content will start to be released on June 18 th.
    Post edited by N0NoTToN0N on
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    treece01 wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa wait what? They announced something with magic? I don't really follow ea play or ea news, I just get the recaps here or youtube, so I had no idea! Regardless that sounds amazing and very necessary (not to mention overdue).

    For the first time they have announced what is coming in the Autumn/Fall. I think they called it Realm of Magic? a gamepack. Maxis appear to be more forthcoming about plans for the future packs.

    Besides Island Living we are getting a Moschino stuff pack with a new career of fashion photographer. Coming 18th June? Not sure.
    We didn't actually get a date for Island Magic which was a bit odd I thought.

    PS: Mermaids, mermen, merpeople are in CAS and can be styled like normal Sims!

    Origin has Island Living available for pre order with the date listed as June 21. I think the Moschino stuff pack is July 18 th.

    July 18th is when Console is getting Island Living, isn't it?
    funny-gifs20.gif

  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    F I N A L L Y
    I am SOOOO happy to get witches. Vampires, Seasons and Witches is all I needed. <3
  • Options
    gimmiemoreblairgimmiemoreblair Posts: 53 Member
    I'm actually sooo excited for this pack! I've been dying for witches so when they announced that it made me very happy!!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    Realm of magic sounds like there's more than witches.

    There has to be:

    Witches/Magic
    New world
    Pet dragons
    Magic Gnomes
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top